It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't ya just love multiculturalism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Iscool

Their Holy book demands that all muzlims are to hate and kill all infidels (anyone who is not muzlim) if they refuse to submit to izlam...That same book tells them to treat infidels as good friends as part of the deception

That's an interpretation most don't follow.

There is no shortage of violent Muslims, I'm not naive or saying it's the most peaceful ideology.

Neither is American exceptionalism.

Last I checked we've killed millions of people of many ethnicities post WWII. How many of those countries attacked us?

Any ideology can become weaponized and toxic.

They do follow it. They just wont admit it.

It's called Taqiyya and the vast majority of Muslims in the West practice it. Its codified and expected out of all Muslims.

Any Muslim that says different is a liar. It's been an accepted Muslim tactic for 1500 years and has been used to great effect innumerable times.

Just because you refuse to acknowledge history doesnt make it not true.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

LOL

"far left Stalinists"

This is all you got out of my post, huh?
PS: The majority of my Muslim students came when George W. Bush was president and the U.S. govt. signed tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Saudi Arabian student visas.

edit on 31-12-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Carcharadon

a reply to: Aallanon

There are shi##y people from all races, creeds, ethnicities.

More Americans have been killed randomly by home grown Americans the last ten years.

So instead of working to correct that you advocate bringing in 5th century cultists that hate the west and refuse to assimilate?

Might as well compound the problem right? Totally makes sense.

You apologists for the Arab Nazis make me sick.

You're funny.

Twist the words if you want.

I am funny.

And you are for all intents and purposes an apologist for the closest thing we have to Nazi ideology today.

I'd rather be funny than that.

Nowhere did I apologize for radical Islam in this thread, nor did I downplay its existence.

If you want the act like waging war on countries like Iraq, Yemen, and Syria won't just breed more hatred towards the west, be my guest.

You're virtue signaling harder than liberals to justify wars against countries who didn't attack us for corporations to profit. That mentality creates more enemies than we've already had.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

More Americans have been killed randomly by home grown Americans the last ten years.

This is a cop out mentality with total delusion, some cultures are better than others this is a fact.
en.wikipedia.org...
That is a pretty good guide to who are better people and cultures.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

This is a cop out mentality with total delusion, some cultures are better than others this is a fact.
en.wikipedia.org...
That is a pretty good guide to who are better people and cultures.

Every civilization has a history of savagery. While many see the current age of the Middle East as savage, we forget they were a major role in the melding of civilization.

They revolutionized math, helped create trade routes that exchanged spices and culture, hell we all kind of descended from the region.

Act like the west didn't redraw the lines after the world wars to ensure we could go back if you'd like.

I don't think it's on us to "save" them. They have to want to help themselves. If they want change, they need to revolt and demand it as we did.

But you're fooling yourself if you think we can change a damn thing. We'll only make it worse.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is just day to day foreigner trouble here now after we allowed this trash into our Country.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You apologists for the Arab Nazis make me sick.

You're not sick, you're experiencing confusion and sadly don't know better.

Nazis dictated what ideologies were approved and punished or killed those who had different creeds.

America has freedom of religion and used to promote individuality.

There are theocracies around the globe if you'd like something different though.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Except that's not American Exceptionalism. American Exceptionalism as I was taught it is that we are great because we don't have a class system and you can rise as high as your innate talents and abilities allow unlike in most other countries where your birth locks you into a social class regardless of your innate talents or abilities.

Unfortunately, progressivism is killing that off. Or fortunately if that's your idea of a good time -- being forced into a mold where you can never be any different than anybody else, ever, no matter what.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except that's not American Exceptionalism. American Exceptionalism as I was taught it is that we are great because we don't have a class system and you can rise as high as your innate talents and abilities allow unlike in most other countries where your birth locks you into a social class regardless of your innate talents or abilities.

Unfortunately, progressivism is killing that off. Or fortunately if that's your idea of a good time -- being forced into a mold where you can never be any different than anybody else, ever, no matter what.

American exeptionalism has been perverted by selling two schools of thoughts to people as induvidualism.

You're a regular poster, so I assume you realize I love and embody induvidualism.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what you were trying to insinuate with your reply, feel free to elaborate.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'll reply and make it very simple. Moat people literally don't want islam and it's ways in their countries.

Yet mostly uneducated muslims are imported in droves.

The main goal of islam is to one day rule the world.

To get there they are allowed to lie to you and pretend they like you; taqqiyya.

Muslims are always treated with kit gloves when a native in the same situation is getting a harsher treatment.

We are not allowed to mention this or else we are called the usual names.

Get why we are so annoyed about this story now?

If we stay silent islam WILL run us in a not so distant future. The globalists know that islam is the perfect way to oppress large numbers of people that don't question anything and are happy to dish out violence against free thinkers. So they help islam to get a move on.

Sorry for typeos am on phone and have butterfingers.
edit on 1-1-2019 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

If the “Yahood” don't like this then maybe they should tell their all their immigration NGOs to stop importing these people into the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You said American Exceptionalism is all about war and nothing else, and I said it wasn't, not as I was taught in school.

However, today we can't be exceptional. Exceptionalism means you have to allow for a culture of meritocracy, and people will tell you that is racist to believe in a meritocracy where the people with the most merit, not any culture or race but simple merit, get a position in society because merit makes you the best for it.

When everyone in their spot is the who can be found for that spot, then you have the best possible society you can have. And when you have the best possible one you can have, even if it doesn't look perfectly multicultural for that reason, then you have a great society because it truly is the best it can be.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes, but the very same thing which makes Taqiyya a thing also makes the Quran a "living document" subject to change.

As Drums R Fun notes, the Muslim faith could just as easily either amend it, or interpret it differently, as has been done countless times in history already.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Marvy virtue signaling that.

The OP is about a "service provider" offering up a Muslim doctor to attend to (serve) Jewish patients, not your kids!

And this is one of my pet peeves! If a service provider is going to offer up services to the general public of a community, then the service provider should be required to have personnel that reflect the diversity of the community! Have Jewish people in the community? The clinic should have Jewish doctors! Yea, its the case that the customer can always chose to leave if their group isnt represented in the pool of people offered up as service providers, but sometimes that is damned difficult. One great example is that recent studies show that Blacks are far more comfortable with and open to Black physicians. Clinics should have Black doctors where Blacks are members of the community.

Should Jews be treated different than Blacks?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I read the title "Don't Ya Just Love Multiculturalism" and gave my honest answer. Yes I love it to the core.
One rogue doctor (how many cases of doctors harming their patients do you think I could find in an hour?) will not change my opinion of the value of learning from others.
Sorry you don't like my answer.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You and others can love your multiculturalism.

The rest of us should have the right to have service providers that come from our cultural background and that is particularly true with the medical profession. Otherwse you entirely ignore the breadth and depth of cross cultural hatred in the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You guys do realize the United States is inherently a multicultural country, don't you?

Of course you should have the right to pick whichever doctor you want, though. It's one of the many freedoms (including religion) that we are privy to living here.

edit on 1-1-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
The rest of us should have the right to have service providers that come from our cultural background and that is particularly true with the medical profession. Otherwse you entirely ignore the breadth and depth of cross cultural hatred in the US.

And how do you do that? Force employers to hire people from certain backgrounds? We have enough affirmative action and quota-type bull**** already.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

You should try meeting people from other cultures some time, it's not as scary as you might think!

Tell that to the Indigenous community. I'm pretty sure my ancestors regret meeting anyone from Europe, but hey you go ahead and keep on living in your make-believe world where you're so privileged to be able to look down on the rest of us.

Want to know why you like your high horse so much? It's so you can't smell your own horse-snip.

Go ahead and find an Indigenous person or a slave from Africa and tell them how great multiculturalism is. You'll have to yell though. It's a long way to the ground from atop such a high horse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join