It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't ya just love multiculturalism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Keep in mind that this comes from an "educated woman"

Is there no legal recourse against this? It is a threat of mass murder, certainly terrorism.

According to reports, Kollab’s medical license remains active; her license was issued in Cuyahoga County in July 2018, it is valid until June 2021.

Sad just sad.

A Muslim doctor was fired from a Cleveland, Ohio clinic after it was discovered she bragged she would purposely giving all Jewish patients the wrong medication.

“Hahha ewww… ill (sic) purposely give all the yahood the wrong meds…” Kollab posted in a January 2012 tweet. “Yahood” is Arabic for “Jew.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Lets bring more in! Sarc/
edit on 31-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

All must do their part in the Jihad!

Allahoo Akbar!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There are shi##y people from all races, creeds, ethnicities.

More Americans have been killed randomly by home grown Americans the last ten years.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

More Americans have been killed randomly by home grown Americans the last ten years.

Exactly

No need to import more murderous zealots.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Exactly

I'm not opposed to limiting immigration until we get things in order before we reevaluate things.

Just pointing out that a doctor who said they were giving out wrong medication smears a whole group of people.

I've met plenty of incredible Arabs, sure some are crazy assholes, but like any demographic they don't represent the whole.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, yes, multi-culturalism is great. My kids are lucky enough to have two distinct cultures in our family to learn from/about and I think it only enriches them.

I also teach English to students from around the world (Saudi and Libya included) and have expanded my knowledge greatly from listening and learning from them.

You should try meeting people from other cultures some time, it's not as scary as you might think!
edit on 31-12-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I love all the different restaurants and food options that come with multiculturalism.

The part I dislike is when people bring the crap they so eagerly wanted to get away from, with them.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Exactly

Their Holy book demands that all muzlims are to hate and kill all infidels (anyone who is not muzlim) if they refuse to submit to izlam...That same book tells them to treat infidels as good friends as part of the deception

I'm not opposed to limiting immigration until we get things in order before we reevaluate things.

Just pointing out that a doctor who said they were giving out wrong medication smears a whole group of people.

I've met plenty of incredible Arabs, sure some are crazy assholes, but like any demographic they don't represent the whole.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Their Holy book demands that all muzlims are to hate and kill all infidels (anyone who is not muzlim) if they refuse to submit to izlam...That same book tells them to treat infidels as good friends as part of the deception

That's an interpretation most don't follow.

There is no shortage of violent Muslims, I'm not naive or saying it's the most peaceful ideology.

Neither is American exceptionalism.

Last I checked we've killed millions of people of many ethnicities post WWII. How many of those countries attacked us?

Any ideology can become weaponized and toxic.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That is true, but the dominant ideology in media is more lenient on Islamist killing than on American killing. And there isn't much potential for American killers to immigrate into America, there just aren't many Americans outside of America looking to reenter.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Can't someone just initial it, make an edit and say "just kidding"?

Surprised nobody has thought of that yet...problem solved!!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

But as soon as you include 2001 in that equation the numbers drastically change.
Figure that...

Her ideology drove her to this.
Could you imagine if it was a white person doing this?

It's about time we ALL call out dangerous ideologies. Even if they are labeled protected by liberals.
edit on 31-12-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

But as soon as you include 2001 in that equation the numbers drastically change.
Figure that...

Her ideology drove her to this.
Could you imagine if it was a white person doing this?

It's about time we ALL call out dangerous ideologies. Even if they are labeled protected by liberals.

Funny we didn't go after Saudi Arabia.

It's all for motives, not because people attacked us.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 31-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Gatewaypundit puts up report that ''according to reports'' mentions one woman of one religion making an outrageous statement about people of another religion and you go for it. It has nothing to do wit multiculturalism, All it has to do with is hate, stupid hate.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So instead of working to correct that you advocate bringing in 5th century cultists that hate the west and refuse to assimilate?

Might as well compound the problem right? Totally makes sense.

You apologists for the Arab Nazis make me sick.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

So instead of working to correct that you advocate bringing in 5th century cultists that hate the west and refuse to assimilate?

You're funny.

Twist the words if you want.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Well, yes, multi-culturalism is great. My kids are lucky enough to have two distinct cultures in our family to learn from/about and I think it only enriches them.

I also teach English to students from around the world (Saudi and Libya included) and have expanded my knowledge greatly from listening and learning from them.

You should try meeting people from other cultures some time, it's not as scary as you might think!

Why do you far left Stalinists always assume that people that are against importing 5th century Moon cultists "need to meet people from other countrys"?

Muslim ideology IS Nazi ideology. Sure not all Nazis were evil, some joined because they basically had to, but I sure as heck wouldn't advocate importing Nazis in any great number. And neither would you. Unless of course the aforementioned Nazis were non-white then you'd be all over bringing them in and defending their garbage culture.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Exactly

I know some fantastic Muslims too. But when push comes to shove they will ALWAYS side with their Islamic brethren. Always.

Islam is the seminal enemy of our time.

Backwards, intolerant, ignorant and xenophobic ideology that has no place in western society as everything they believe stands in direct opposition to western values and culture.

That is not even debatable. At all.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

You're funny.

Twist the words if you want.

I am funny.

And you are for all intents and purposes an apologist for the closest thing we have to Nazi ideology today.

I'd rather be funny than that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join