It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Terror Attack in Manchester England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Three people have been stabbed in an attack at Manchester Victoria railway station , a man and a woman were stabbed and a British Transport police office received a stab wound to the shoulder.
BBC has just spoken to one of their staff who was at the scene when the attack happened , he said something about Allah was shouted by the attacker.
The attacker has been arrested.

A spokesman for BTP Manchester said: "Officers are attending Manchester Victoria station following reports of a man wielding a knife. "We received the call at 8.52pm.

A man has been detained and two members of the public, a man and a woman have been taken to hospital with knife injuries. "A BTP officer is also receiving treatment for a stab wound to the shoulder. "British Transport Police remain at the scene along with colleagues from Greater Manchester Police and the North West Ambulance Service."
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That is sad to hear. I hope people stay aware if they are going out to public gatherings tonight. It sucks but in this day and age you have to keep an eye out.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
sad to see.

this is the now.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thankfully it looks like this incident has been relatively minor but it demonstrates that these idiots still want to attack us

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's part and parcel for living in a big city, from what I've been led to believe. Nothing more...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I should accept the fact someone's gonna yell Allah and try to kill me if I live in a big city, stupid comment.

I want to die but I won't take you with me

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Typical deluded Fu34knuckle that's been brainwashed with a silly story.

My thoughts go out to the poor innocent recipients of this persons violent act.
edit on 31-12-2018 by CaptainBeno because: Condolences

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

I should accept the fact someone's gonna yell Allah and try to kill me if I live in a big city, stupid comment.

I want to die but I won't take you with me

It's a reference to a comment made by London's muslim mayor...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yeah that’s not what he said it was taken out of context he actually said that being prepared for terrorist attacks was part and parcel of city life.

But hey let’s not forget he is a Muslim.....because for some stange reason you feel that matters

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I like living in my 99% non Muslim region.
Only Muslims I know are Caled and Muhammad in my local corner store, they are cool though.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

That is sad to hear. I hope people stay aware if they are going out to public gatherings tonight. It sucks but in this day and age you have to keep an eye out.

For mohammed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah that’s not what he said it was taken out of context he actually said that being prepared for terrorist attacks was part and parcel of city life.

But hey let’s not forget he is a Muslim.....because for some stange reason you feel that matters

I'm perfectly aware of the context of his original comments, but do tell - why would being prepared for terrorist attacks be necessary unless it was an expectation that terrorist attacks would occur? Even worse, it's a statement that he has come to accept terrorist attacks and thinks everyone else should do the same.

And I know you lefty imbeciles can't seem to stomach when people state obvious facts like the fact that Khan is a muslim, but the 'strange reason' that it's relevant is that despite the number of attacks by Islamists in the last 10 years, his comment in no way condemns them, or says that they're unacceptable. It's a tacit suggestion that we just have to get used to it. So yes, it's completely relevant.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here's some music.
Good thing we left that behind.

edit on 1/1/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

True, he's making out it should be expected but hardly ever condemns it.
It's only Muslims carrying out ideological killings at the moment, the IRA have been quiet for years now, they passed the flag to crazy Muslims. Wahhabi to be precise before anyone bitches about my completely accurate comment.
Muslims are the only terrorists in the UK causing problems right now.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

While in the US, we have others to worry about.

Lucky us.

Eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

It's part and parcel for living in a big city, from what I've been led to believe. Nothing more...

No, it is not.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yours have guns as well, at least I can grab a bar stool and defend myself against a Muslim with a knife.
Muslims use knifes and vehicles in the UK because our gangsters won't sell or rent illegal guns to them...the Eastern Europeans would shoot them for even daring to ask.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

While in the US, we have others to worry about.

Lucky us.

Eh?

Who?
Who do we have to worry about?

A shooter?
In a random place?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Anti-gays.
Anti-Jews.
Anti-blacks.
Anti-abortionists.
Anti-muslim.

I guess if you're not one of those you'll be ok. So, carry on.
edit on 1/1/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I'm only anti-crazy folk who want to hurt other people.
I'm mates with Caled & Mohhamed in my local corner store. They are not stabby and preachy.
I am glad about the demographics of my area though, I've worked in places in Britain and felt like I was in pakistan or somewhere...and I've been to Pakistan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join