It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staying in this new years eve?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Had a relatively early one, in about 3.
Was an ok night, nothing special though.

A perfect example of how things have changed over the years....and not always for the better.

Having a day off today; watching horse racing, football whilst reading a book and talking cod# on ATS.

Back to normality tomorrow - look after the grandson, bit of shopping then out for a couple with the rest of the year long die-hards.

Glad your lads 21st went well -

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Cheers mate, been a crazy week, I've been up until dawn 3 nights, too #ing old for it now haha!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Awww, thank you!

Wow, your Son's birthday party sounds like one hell of a party if it went on until 7 AM. And I missed it, damn! LOL
I'm old too and if I had a kid, he would be older than yours. Having a sense of humor helps when you're getting old.

Have a beautiful day!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Haha it was a crazy night, this whole week has been crazy to be honest!
I've had a lovely evening tonight, massive roast dinner at my best mates house, food to fix the worlds worst hangover lol
...my son is still partying in Amsterdam and I'm thinking of bed early, oh to be young again!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Glad you had such a great week! To be young again...ah yes! I have some awesome memories of my wild youth. I'm sure you do too. LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Haha yes! My youth was the 90's illegal raves and free parties days. When I wasn't dancing I was protesting war, destroying GM test crops and generally involved in activism.
I'm mid 40's now so have slowed down and passed on the baton to my son lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join