It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Church hit with a 7 million dollar tax bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

It is "Oral" like the secks...

Always thought it was spelled differently...oops. He's a shuckster, I should be allowed to misspell his name.

Not only that but You 'may' be able to run an ATS™ thread and blame it on some sort of Bob Mandela, at least it WAS Bob Mandela until it was changed to reflect the timez We're currently stuck in, "Roberta Womandela Affect"...

OR....

Pretend We were all stuck in the 70s and not only do We enjoy way better MUSIC, We all left Our bellbottoms and crappy sideburns up at the ill fated, poorly advertised "Woodstock II" as it was 94º and in Palm Springs in July , someone heard another some slur "I hope those Hippies burn, like Phil on the 7th fairway but with clean fund-a-wear..."

Where were We? Oh, yea, the 70s, so instead of the intraweb, We are all on a "PartyLine" so seeing We're on a telephone PartyLine, Your Orel plays....

OR....

You had a quick glitch and thought immediately of L.A. Dodger/Cleveland Indians/Texas ranger righthanded pitcher. Orel Hershieser?

Either way or ALL 3. it works for Me as EVERYTHING comes into Me as 'information' and I don't waste emotion weighing whether it is "good" or "bad" it just 'Is'.. To again use a baseballreference (My name is listed here/there at baseballreference.com). Like an umpire at a game, every call that She/He makes, half the fans are not going to like the call so what could be 'good' for 1 team, would be 'bad' for their opponent. We are ALL on the same team, all w/an Endo-Canabinoid System, and skin to transport what We really R...

Or... El... Or... El... EVERYONE.... Oh ER EL... EVERYONE COME ON>>>

hahahaha

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Why the open disdain for this church when the city itself, the government, had zero...zero plan in place. They should have been ready to work with the church but instead were caught completely off guard.

splinternews.com...

By the time Osteen announced that Lakewood would soon open its doors, at least four Houston-area mosques had already transformed themselves into 24-hour relief shelters.

Tell me again why Osteens church couldn't have helped more?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
"foxes have holes, and birds have nests...
but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head."

Churches should never have money. Period.
Every single dollar that goes in, should go out. Period.

...and no, not a cent of that money should line the pockets of a preacher.
If ministry is his sole occupation, then absolutely, grant the ability to live off a salary... but the salary should be in respect to the cost of living - not in respect to the money flowing in (which should now also be flowing out) of the church.

"No man is greater than his master".

<< 1   >>

join