It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Announces She Is Running for President in 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: gortex

It's an effing wreck.

You mean what is current....is an effing wreck.
Ms Warren however does not like bankers and Supapacs unlike Donny who loves them all and their criminality..chink chink!
Besides, the boys in charge USA have been a bunch of flunkies, time for a decent woman there.
Come to think of it, we should have Ms Warren over here.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You are welcome to her.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The earlier campaign runs are announced, the less I give a s# about the contender. I'm fairly sure that's not a minority stance country-wide, either.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Looks like ATS is going to need a bigger Meme library. Poco, Sparky, Byeden, Bet-o...

50 Trillion bytes at least.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DBCowboy

Given how dirty your country's politics gets the answer to all those questions and more will be answered next year.

I'm just waiting for the Trump administration to start using FISA courts and intelligence agencies to start spying on her.

It's okay to do now, Obama started it.

Obama wasn't around in 1978...btw, Trump has had more FISA applications denied than the whole of the rest of the existence of FISAC denied apps from 1978 until Obama...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looks like ATS is going to need a bigger Meme library. Poco, Sparky, Byeden, Bet-o...

50 Trillion bytes at least.

50 TRILOBYTES!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Will they still be able to play 'Hail to the Chief' at her inauguration, or would that be considered inappropriate?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
oh look, a bunch of cheap Indian jokes and images... pathetic

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The best part of this will be watching 20+ Democratic Presidential candidates beat themselves up for 16 months.

"I'm the Progressive Candidate! No, I'm the real Progressive."......

It will be Glorious.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

She seems reasonable but you can't really tell from a brief video.

I hope she walks the talk.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Finally a subject I think left and right can agree on. She isn’t the answer and might be even more polarizing than Hillary. Left needs to be careful. Fewer (better) candidates is better than many of the same retreads. They should learn from the right how well that worked.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I want better competition if we're only going to have two parties.

The right used to be just as bad about putting up old stale candidates.... Now the left does too.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I foresee pow-wow's and rain dances in front of every event she has until the election. This woman is going to be mocked 100x more than Hillary and it's going to be a good time for all! Invest in popcorn futures!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: smurfy

You are welcome to her.

Thank you so much..we should be able to keep her relatively safe, and hopefully create an arena that doesn't include the unneeded response to racist baiting by an ignorant leader of a huge world power, who wouldn't understand the import of DNA in regard to race, nor does he seem to know that his dada was born in New York...and not Germany, as against a simple handmedown mention of blood relationship passed onto her by family.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
oh look, a bunch of cheap Indian jokes and images... pathetic

Perhaps she should not have attempted to claim heritage she really does not have?
More liars from the left.
Nothing new here.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

what does that have to do with this topic? what does "mocking her" have to do with also "mocking Natives"

if you read above I said she piggybacked off exploiting us natives, she should get destroyed

that has nothing to do with using us as a way to mock her

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
“And what I’ve found is terrifying: these aren’t cracks families are falling into, they’re traps. America’s middle class is under attack.”
...by democrats that raise taxes, add to the regulatory burdens, promote anti-global-warming policies over pro-family policies, restrict housing, add to working people's burden by taxing and restricting production of fossil fuels...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: paraphi

Back to the topic at hand: Not a single person on here has mentioned the only thing that matters at this point: Her policies. Someone pointed out that they're out of date on her website, but it's very easy to google (or duck duck go) her position on different political matters.

fair enough.

most of us see 'progressive' and 'democrat' and 'Harvard' and immediately know her policies; more taxes, weaker military, weaker border security, more taxes, 'social justice', more investigations of Trump and whomever he nominates for SCOTUS, taxes...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LOL

I really hope she does . Trump will kill her .

Well Trump is gonna kill whoever the idiots put up there.

"Macbeth hath murdered sleep!"

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Their only hope of winning is with O'Rourke, Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama. Trump also has a lot more support now then he did before he was elected. If Trump weren't running, I'd vote for Oprah over any career politician.

What is it with the amateur TV 'personalities'.

If you don't want someone who has experience in the role, why not elect someone in a coma. They'd be sure to be "refreshingly" inexperienced and incapable.

Trump and Oprah aren't even talented.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join