It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia hysteria: invented by the far left for the left's consumption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Apparently the idea that the BBC is not state controlled is 'laughable'.

The BBC is now governed by the BBC Board, which is a body of people, of which 12 out of 13 have been appointed directly by the UK government. One person of the 13-member BBC Board has not been appointed directly by the UK government, but has instead been directly appointed by the BBC chair-person, who, themselves, is directly appointed by the UK government.

"You can kiss goodbye to the BBC being an independent broadcaster"

Did you actually view the interview and, if you did, do you have an opinion on the content of it ?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: JBurns

trump, " no one in my campaign met with Russians" fact 16 people people in trumps campaign were in contact with Russians.

35 business/ people, indicted in the Muller investigation, including trumps own lawyer, who was in contact with, Russia about Moscow Trump tower among other things, well AFTER trump claimed he no longer was pursuing it. Also after he was the confirmed the Republican nominee.

trump foundation, was definatly, crooked as hell, and trump is not allowed to have anything to do with charities for 10 years, and has to pay millions in restitution. It is being looked into, to see if Russian money was funneled through it.

Putin, said during the summit, he wanted trump elected. I could go on and on. With verifiable facts.

trump, now wants the Clinton foundation investigated for the 3rd time. He just cant accept, his "charity" foundation was crooked, and the Clinton's were in the up and up.

The U.S. Senate report, paints a very clear picture about the 2016 election.

The left, has zero to do with what trump and his campaign did.

The Muller investigation, is not a witch hunt, and if it was, Muller found Hogwarts!

There are currently at least 12 ongoing investigations into trump.

The fact that you believe the Clinton Foundation is on the up and up is truly scary and honestly invalidates anything you say about Trump.

No one as hyper partisan as you should ever be listened to. Ever.

It's truly frightening to see that people actually and honestly believe the CF is an honest entity. People like you that believe that are the political equivalent of Flat Earthers.

Get help.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: uncommitted

Apparently the idea that the BBC is not state controlled is 'laughable'.

The BBC is now governed by the BBC Board, which is a body of people, of which 12 out of 13 have been appointed directly by the UK government. One person of the 13-member BBC Board has not been appointed directly by the UK government, but has instead been directly appointed by the BBC chair-person, who, themselves, is directly appointed by the UK government.

"You can kiss goodbye to the BBC being an independent broadcaster"

Did you actually view the interview and, if you did, do you have an opinion on the content of it ?

Did you actually read it? It talks about a white paper proposing government nominees, let me say again, a white paper making a proposal - did you miss that?

My understanding of that isn't even that they will be people nominated to provide a voice of the state, but to ensure balance - but then again I'm going by what I see from a neutral perspective.

By the way, the text you have quoted doesn't appear to be anywhere on the page you linked to - did it come from somewhere else that provides some kind of context?

If you seriously think that the BBC is akin to RT then you either don't watch it that much when large elements of many of the programmes are critical of the government of the day and it's opposition depending on the subject, or you watch it but project your own bias against it whenever anything goes against your own opinion. As you are linking to the American version of Radio Times rather than the British version, I guess you don't get to see all BBC content? If it helps, a lot of Americans seem to find it more factual, less opinionated and less polarising than American news.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join