It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia hysteria: invented by the far left for the left's consumption

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why no one serious ever took the radical left's Russia-gate BS seriously. We've known it was lies and make-believe sunshine wish land since the start. No, these conspiracies were created by the far left for the mainstream (read: very average intelligence) left. As we've been correctly saying all along, this is intended to whip their fanatical base into a frenzy

Democrats are the Real Russians

www.foxnews.com...

Jonathan Morgan, the chief executive of New Knowledge, collaborated with AET in reportedly creating thousands of fake Russian accounts on Twitter in a bid to give an impression that the Russians supported Republican candidate Roy Moore’s candidacy.

The project also involved creating a Facebook page and imitated conservative Alabamians who weren’t satisfied with the Republican candidate while encouraging others to write in another candidate.

"[Birmingham Project] ran a digital messaging operation to influence the outcome of the AL senate race."

— Birmingham Project's internal report

Where are the shreiks calling this a "threat to democracy" ? Where are the sky screamers? Where are the bulging vein, twitchy eyed feminists screeching?

Lying leftist democrats. The House election was invalid. All dem wins should be struck down and given to a qualified/real candidate.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So let's see....
We need an " impartial" Special Council..
Some clearly non partisan FBI agents.. /sarc
A couple "Intelligence" Committees
And just about every MSM outlet to push the idea 24/7

Did I miss anything ?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Lying leftist democrats. The House election was invalid. All dem wins should be struck down and given to a qualified/real candidate.

Dems are the real Russians... scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.

You lost , get over it.

Don jr. Still laying low...I wonder how many orphans he adopted from that meeting... and Manafort's kneecaps are still going to get knee-capped by the Russie oligarchs 😉

2019... the farce continues...as the Syrian withdrawal is reconsidered and the fence paid for by Mexico gets underway!

Time to swallow that pride and accept the conman took the cult45 for a wild ride

Happy new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
(Sarcasm) you’re all such awesome critical thinkers.

Critical thinkers do not ignore facts just because it doesn’t fit into their narrative, regardless of political affiliation. Believing Trump, rather than comparing what he says to reality, makes you an idiot. I wish there was some sort of intelligence testing before being allowed to vote, because you’re all brainless and 100% deserve what he’s going to do to you.

It’s funny. This is a conspiracy theory site. Instead of being concerned about what this guy does in public, you’re more concerned about “the left”. Facts don’t matter. Nothing matters to you people. Wtf ever happened to being critical of all the people in office? Nope, Trump is king to you, which means you’re in the wrong country. America will not have a king or dictator.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I guess all those lying leftist forced all those lying cabinet members to lie on the security forms about their meetings with Russians, too.

butina, i'm sure they're responsible for her, too.

they're super human, didn't ya know?

democrats are the real Russians? LOLOLOL that's funny.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So let's see....
We need an " impartial" Special Council..
Some clearly non partisan FBI agents.. /sarc
A couple "Intelligence" Committees
And just about every MSM outlet to push the idea 24/7

Did I miss anything ?

Yes you did. Expose the slush fund as part of the investigation. Ransack their lawyers' offices and push fake stories about it to destroy not only their lives, but their families as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Maybe people are talking about the "Left" because it is the "Left's" narrative that is pushing conspiracy theories? This OP was just pointing out a potential fact that would poke a whole in the current "Russiagate" conspiracy theory. Instead, you come on here, all triggered, just to insult people for not buying all the manufactured hate. Does Trump say stupid things at times? Sure. But that wasn't the point of this OP.

edit on 31-12-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think the prison sentences and the indictments speak for themselves. And mueller isn’t done yet. If you want to live in a make believe fantasy world where reality doesn’t exist, know yourself out pal. a reply to: JBurns

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So no democrat is qualified or 'real'?

If that is your stance, you are absolutely part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

trump, " no one in my campaign met with Russians" fact 16 people people in trumps campaign were in contact with Russians.

35 business/ people, indicted in the Muller investigation, including trumps own lawyer, who was in contact with, Russia about Moscow Trump tower among other things, well AFTER trump claimed he no longer was pursuing it. Also after he was the confirmed the Republican nominee.

trump foundation, was definatly, crooked as hell, and trump is not allowed to have anything to do with charities for 10 years, and has to pay millions in restitution. It is being looked into, to see if Russian money was funneled through it.

Putin, said during the summit, he wanted trump elected. I could go on and on. With verifiable facts.

trump, now wants the Clinton foundation investigated for the 3rd time. He just cant accept, his "charity" foundation was crooked, and the Clinton's were in the up and up.

The U.S. Senate report, paints a very clear picture about the 2016 election.

The left, has zero to do with what trump and his campaign did.

The Muller investigation, is not a witch hunt, and if it was, Muller found Hogwarts!

There are currently at least 12 ongoing investigations into trump.
edit on 31-12-2018 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Good OP.

you are correct.

Those who are attacking you in this thread are quick to overlook Putin's "very warm relationship with the Clintons, and their horrible selfish dishonest behavior for decades. The Clintons and Obamas would quickly sell out America to the highest bidder, for self gain.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Democrats sold out the US to China,now the feces is starting to hit the fan,need yet another diversion,not to say Russia isn't pissed off at us,but China is quietly overtaking the world

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If it was all lies...

... why have so many of Trump's inner circle already plead guilty to crimes involving collusion with Russia?

Please OP, step out of your make believe fantasy world where facts and legal convictions don't exist and are somehow all 'made up' by these weird fictional 'radical lefties' you believe exist.

I know you harvest a bunch of stars from similarly deluded ATS crazies. But come on, there's actual convictions and admissions of guilt on record already.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
If it was all lies...

... why have so many of Trump's inner circle already plead guilty to crimes involving collusion with Russia?

Please OP, step out of your make believe fantasy world where facts and legal convictions don't exist and are somehow all 'made up' by these weird fictional 'radical lefties' you believe exist.

I know you harvest a bunch of stars from similarly deluded ATS crazies. But come on, there's actual convictions and admissions of guilt on record already.
Yeah these right wing nut jobs actually believe it's a which hunt. I have schizophrenia and I'm not half as delusional as they are. Trump could sell them chocolate covered horse turds and they'd eat it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It seems to me the whole Russia thing started because Donald complained of its interference in 2016 elections on behalf of Hillary and the Democratic Party. Funny how things play out.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Dems are the real Russians... scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.

You lost , get over it.

Don jr. Still laying low...I wonder how many orphans he adopted from that meeting... and Manafort's kneecaps are still going to get knee-capped by the Russie oligarchs 😉

2019... the farce continues...as the Syrian withdrawal is reconsidered and the fence paid for by Mexico gets underway!

Time to swallow that pride and accept the conman took the cult45 for a wild ride

Happy new year.

Crazy how fast some people will changes their stances on any given subject.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yes I know it's from RT (Russia's equivalent of the BBC) but the journalist is quite a well respected chap in Europe:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Contrast it with the ongoing Trump-Russia collusion probe. Not one scintilla of evidence has been verified against Trump, but we all know for a fact that Hillary paid lawyers to pay Chris Steele to pay the Russian government for a dossier that was then leaked to the FBI and used for a FISA investigation without being independently verified. Hell, all that has been openly admitted! How much more collusion does one want? Yet, leftists bristle at the very thought that Hillary or the FBI should be investigated, while demanding that Trump be investigated and somehow removed from office for this assumed collusion without any verified evidence.

The above text is a Copied reply from another poster from another thread. But it’s true and it applies to this thread.

And how about the uranium one deal? Is that seriously not ‘collusion’? Agreeing to sell United States uranium ore to ‘ze Russians’ in return for large donations to the most openly corrupt charity on Earth? Not even worth investigating?!?!

But Trump, well lets spend TWO FULL YEARS of absolute TOP LEVEL investigation to try and ‘prove’ that he did SOMETHING.
And still........nothing.

Hopefully two more full years might find he did something.

2020 is going to be very very hard for the ‘left’
edit on 2 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

What COLLUSION crimes did they plead guilty to?

Because everything plead guilty to was unrelated to so called Russian Collusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
RT is state controlled - that's not my theory, not something I'm throwing out there for opinion, it's a verifiable fact. Contrary to what people on ATS will now say, the BBC is not state owned and therefore not the British version of RT. People will say it is when they don't agree with it's content, yet in the same breath say it is in league with whoever the opposition party are on the day.

No idea who the journalist is, but he's purely giving an opinion piece on RT then it will have been vetted and approved before hand by the appropriate state department.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join