It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You're Having a REALLY Bad Day!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's their money, what do you care??

They're not ever going to give any of it to you, or anyone you know! It's like Queen Eliziabeth, ....she's not giving you any money, not matter what stupid S# her kids do,

You get offended like this money the dude is wasting could somehow be used for a better cause. Note: It can't! People get all high and mighty about other people wasting their money, and YOU have absolutely ZERO control over it.

Just be glad I didn't post videos of the elite shooting their polo horses when they got pissed! They do that too, you know!

Some of you self righteous people need to GET OFF!!

edit on 12/31/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Scew all you ninnies!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don’t know what it is about golf that causes the tantrums. I guess they are sort of funny if you are emotionally removed from them.

My ex used to work long hours and many days out on the road when we were married. The few days that he was home , he would often schedule a golf game. This was supposed to help him relax, unwind and enjoy his time off. Instead he would come home grumpy, irritable and take it out on the family.

After so many times of putting up with this behaviour, I finally told him how it was effecting the family and our little precious time together. He didn’t bring home his bad swing moods after that chat, and I think he actually played less over time because it was just too frustrating for him.😆

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Golf will make you CRAZY!!!

It's like playing Craps in Church!...with a herd of Nunns watching over you!

All that politeness and composure just adds up until someone SNAPS! The pros do it, amateurs do it...everyone will lose it at golf sooner or later!

All it takes is just to go play with a couple guys who say they suck at golf (but are really scratch golfers)...and then nine shot a par 3 to get to the green and then 4 put! Do that twice...and your clubs are going in the lake!!!

The sport will literally make most sane people insane sooner or later!!

I've seen guys walk around the cart a certain way, go through insane rituals addressing the ball (all superstition)...seriously, the sport will make normal people go nuts!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join