It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You're Having a REALLY Bad Day!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The next time you're having a REALLY bad day...watch THIS video, and it will all seem okay again!!

This guy did NOT have a good golf day!!!

If you can watch this video without cracking up, well, I just don't know what to say!

Probably the funniest S# I've ever seen on a video!

ETA - Here's the description for you non-video types - A couple golfers drive their cart up to this guy just destroying his golf clubs. With each club or antic he's got some remark, and it just gets funnier and funnier as it goes on! People are just watching and cracking up at this guy going ape-S# on his golf clubs and bag.

I think what makes it even funnier is that I hate golf now (used to be good at it...but not anymore!) I can think of a time or two when doing something like he does would have felt really good! Almost therapeutic in a way!
edit on 12/31/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can sympathize.

I played golf once.

Once

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What's there not to get???

The dude is having a complete meltdown and mangling a $1,000 set of his golf clubs!

If you've ever played golf you'd doubly get it! It's such a subdued sport, where everyone has to have all this etiquette and be all calm all the time. But inside sometimes there's this rage building, and the worse it gets, the worse you play, which makes it even worse still. Some people eventually just lose it, like this guy.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I didn't even smile. WHAT in the world is so funny about this? Maybe you have to be a golfer.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Seems more like he’s putting on a show for an audience than having a true meltdown.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't know what to tell ya.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I, for one, found it hilarious! πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘Œ

I've been enjoying a lot of meltdowns on YT recently (the SJW types), but this is definitely one of the funnier ones,...

Happy New Year and thanks for the laugh! 🍻

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Out of shape white guys sure love golf.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"...welp, not playin' there anymore!!"

ROFLMAO!!!

I've seen guys just stand there and scream at the sky for 5 minutes, or toss their entire golf bag in a water hole! Watched a guy drive a golf cart full speed into a water hole one time; don't know if he was trying to commit suicide or just blinded by insanity! Watched another guy scream at a club, wing it like a boomerang, storm off and pick it up again, start screaming at it and then snap it off on a tree...and then just disappeared in the forest screaming! That one was so hilarious I almost fell out of the cart. You could hear him getting further and further away, just ranting like a madman the whole time. The rest of the people he was playing with were just like WTF, over? "Well, Bill's gone completely over the edge this time!!!" They tried to continue playing, but everyone was laughing so hard they couldn't. No one could.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
I've been enjoying a lot of meltdowns on YT recently (the SJW types), but this is definitely one of the funnier ones,...

Yeah, I do love watching a genuine meltdown.

But that guy was a complete tool... Just showing off for some attention.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You'd disagree with something just for the sake of being disagreeable!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I honestly think the guy just cracked and was entertaining himself more than anything, that seems like a much safer valve release than hitting a bottle of Scotch and picking a fight in a bar, IMO, lol

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I guess it's kind of funny. But mostly it's just a rich white guy showing that he can waste $1,000 or more. Being as frugal as I am it just looks like a waste of money to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The guy who owned the local course here used to have tantrums. Once he picked his bag off the cart, and threw it into the pond, flipped it the bird, and stomped off. Then, while quite a few folks were watching, he patted his pockets, screamed the "f" word, and wadded into the pond to retrieve his keys from his golf bag. His clubs beat him twice.

He passed on earlier this year. RIP LB.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The guy who owned the local course here used to have tantrums. Once he picked his bag off the cart, and threw it into the pond, flipped it the bird, and stomped off. Then, while quite a few folks were watching, he patted his pockets, screamed the "f" word, and wadded into the pond to retrieve his keys from his golf bag. His clubs beat him twice.

Now that would be a hilarious youtube clip...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Rich guy breaks all his golf clubs because its chump change. Hilarious.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Boy, the righteous indignitators are out in force today!!

Whatever!

I thought it was some funny S#!!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All I see is a rich man destroying expensive stuff. I don't like to see people wasting money.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
All I see is a rich man destroying expensive stuff. I don't like to see people wasting money.

#FirstWorldProblems are amusing

edit on 31-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join