It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham forest truth unveiled, Hoaxed by the SAS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: dragonridr

err no - just NO

guards do not get " drawn away "

they hold thier station - and send someone else to investigate any external incident

thats the reaction force .

ang getting them " off the establisment " only means that they will have a longer response time - IF contact is made

no area will be " un-guarded " - all sentries // stag - will remain in thier designated area - and be on heightened alert

so - an " external prank " - actualy makes it harder to infiltrate - its only benefit is a reduced number of people who can shoot you immediatly if contact is made

No one said an area went unguarded only that they caused people to leave the base. And they obviously meant to distract the guards. From the guards view they see flashing lights in the woods outside one of their gates guranteed a response. The alien idea makes little sense always has why would they travel millions of miles just to land in the most defended area in the country.

edit on 1/3/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ive watched many documentaries and read alot about the guy that stood there and touched the craft and wrote down in his little book what symbols he saw not to mention the guy he was with. He is one of the few people i believe other than bob lazar and travis walton. I wouldnt believe the truth was revealed that it was hoax unless that guy came forward and admitted it.
edit on 4-1-2019 by saltlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yes and even as far giving location codes to Portara, Naxos Island the temple of Apollo. I find the Binary Code a lot more awkward. Including the claim where the craft came from.

If anything sounds like a cover up.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

i hear there is a revealing documentary coming up, which may be the reason
for this coming out, its probably a lie, although why lie about the SAS unless
the government are aware of the story and something else is being played out

surely telling a lie that accuses an elite fighting force of breaching serious
protocols is brave to say the least.... like i said unless its a play.

on a side not im not to up to scratch on the whole Rendlesham affair but
any serious points to be made should be made on the main thread as
it has people who know the details inside out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This hoax has already been highlighted by Jacques Vallee in his book "Confrontations" (1991).
However the angle was not a 'revenge-prank' from SAS (sig), but a media manipulation from USAF to credit the ETH

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for posting that I always like reading your take on UFOs

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I never understand why aliens land in the woods. Just seems like you would land you interplanetary Escalade in a bunch of trees???

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You mean from our future?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I never understand why aliens land in the woods. Just seems like you would land you interplanetary Escalade in a bunch of trees???

They never seem to learn! We keep standing on them or crushing their craft!

edit on 7/1/2019 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

if Aliens exist they are travelling at flicks of a finger in an extra dimensional way
they things in the sky that people see that either look like disks,breasts or cigars/penis
are archetypal images projected by our own conscious and we are all connected

....we been WIFI ready our whole lives, we just not told how to how to switch it on.

i have a new theory as to why but i will save that for another day.

Wow Sigmund Freud would love you. You seem to both have the same fascinations.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Collective unconscious and visiom/projection is not a new theory and it has already be detailed by psychoanalyst Carl Jung in the 50'.
I would recommend his book on the subject: Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedoo

It makes a whole lot of sense, and yes that was the book I was implying, haven't read it yet though, psychology and the occult is a good one by Jung also.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
(Debunk Rendelsham Forest, let's see, "Hoaxed by SAS")

tripadvisor.ie/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186387-d1758736-i151592828-Rendlesham_Forest_Centre-Woodbridge_Suffolk_East_Anglia_England.html
south-pole.com/p0000153.htm
Operation High Jump (S.S. Pine Island) or SAS, really took place on Rendlesham Forest, and the map actually shows Rendlesham Forest in reverse.

The Light House to the Right of Rendlesham's Forest is also clearly illustrated in the Operation High Jump Account.

This Debunks the Claim, one way or another.
Debunking Status

(mystery lights going into the earth, or the same account)
Rendlesham Forest // Operation High Jump // Dyatlov Pass

(mystery box account, or the same account)
Oak Island // Lapis Exillis // Utsuro-bune

Rendlesham Forest Officially Debunked!
edit on 9-1-2019 by jinging because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jinging

Thanks for the update, gonna have to watch the rendlesham movie coming up, to see if there was
Is another reason for this subject being opened at this time in particular, like I said, why now.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Thanks for the update, gonna have to watch the rendlesham movie coming up, to see if there was
Is another reason for this subject being opened at this time in particular, like I said, why now.

(The Simple Answer, God revealed his mercies in the past at pivotal points in human history and more so in the modern era, as humanity began to violate itself more with, "dead flesh", those genetic lines with no legal right to live)

(As we come closer to the "Three Days of Darkness", the most significant display of God's Mercy, before humanity is put to death over this "dead flesh" issue, of many people)

(Rendlesham is just one, of many, rungs on the ladder) (As humanity approaches its death, it is, doing nothing more then mourning its eventual death)

(The Testimony of Moses, or MABUS (the all seeing eye of God/Sign of Divorce/Jesus, is silenced, over the suicide of Moses, both his body and testimony) ................ seems to resonance with "Rendlesham Forest", given the nature of the account)

For the Reasons of God revealing his mercy, as a parallel, for the Three Days of Darkness and After, Rendlesham Forest is just one location of a few others that is gaining more sudden attention. Now with that said, both legally valid and true. the subject now is NORTH KOREAN WAR, as humanity eliminates its guilt in dealing with god, and his prophet Moses, before its death.

North Korean War Begins, and then the 3 Days of Darkness, takes humanity off guard, in its willful sin, before it dies. (in short Rendlesham is evidence that humanity has a hunger it will satisfy with North Korean War).
edit on 9-1-2019 by jinging because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My butler served with 22 SAS on these dates and can assure you he had nothing to do with this.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Don't beg the question and pay attention to the evidence. According to John Burroughs, USAF, Ret, who received a telepathic message from its occupants, the craft had travelled from the future, not from outer space.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Don't beg the question and pay attention to the evidence. According to John Burroughs, USAF, Ret, who received a telepathic message from its occupants, the craft had travelled from the future, not from outer space

*Cough*

Pay attention. Burroughs has never said this publicly. Maybe you should read the whole thread again?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

You mean from our future?

Yes.
Among all the places in the world and countries the supposed future time travelers from our far far far future decided to send a probe/drone allegedly to the earth near a British Nuclear Missile base?

What makes this story more interesting is how he claimed how he got the binary after getting near or touching the craft. Reminded me of Mass Effect. Where Commander Shepard touched the Prothean Beacon and had fast visions of the future and past of the Protean race.

edit on 10-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What the heck are you even blibbering about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join