It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Ok usually I don't like going off youtube videos (despite them being a main source of my spelunking adventurers) but by golly you have found a gem here!
That picture (1:44) of the scaffolding from ground level is beautiful and validifies the hole on the head argument. But that's small fry news compared to the details and screenshots of the "shaft" from the "Fox video" (The tomb of Osiris???) that the "youtube guy" has included (about 8 mins in) That shaft/burial chamber is definitely tied in to this whole debate (in my opinion much more interesting than the sphynx secret) and definitely related to the underground tunnels found under the sphynx by survey upon survey.

Not only is the "29 metre" shaft located "exactly halfway between the Cherfen Pyramid and the sphynx" but it has 2 outstretching tunnels located at it's base! (directions and ends are not detailed ...F****** Hawass's "oh they don't go anywhere" baloney again
) ANYWAYS I believe these tunnels must lead to the great sphynx and Cherfen pyramid, as to what else is hidden down there...(aforementioned Hall of Records perhaps?) I guess we'll have to find out ourselves!! ALSO they think it's Osiris's tomb like wtgfgghhgfgh (sorry I'm getting too excited)

Needless to say I'm gonna be delving ballsdeep into this mystery now

I'll repost the video here for easy access, credit to "PURPLEMER" for the find

edit on 6-1-2019 by AnsemxThexWisex because: Vid link

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
From what I remember, that shaft has always been open. Local boys used to swim in it.
Some of it was excavated back in the 1980's (I think ??)

There's no reason any qualified Egyptologist couldn't explore them.
They just don't do it because it's been done.
Grant money, etc.

Harte

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

"Here below is an aerial photograph of the great Sphinx. It is worth noting that aerial photography in the area is restricted."

Is it really restricted? You do know you can hire out a balloon ride over both pyramids and sphinx with no restriction on taking pictures don't you? Does that not count as aerial photography?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Nyiah
Considering the mini-sphinx stature there, that headdress theory makes an immense amount of sense.

Well, that's a large, heavy addition--how would they have placed it precisely in that hole?

Same way you do Christmas decorations. Make them weightless, and float them into place!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Again, Mark Lehner was a follower of Edgar Cayce's books ( still a student ) and later researched it on the plateau, they did drillings in the 70s and found nothing.

Believe it or not.

This is a book the wrote, published by the Edgar Cayce Fundation in 74, fun to read, but thats it.

here the drillings in the 70s with Hawass (from Bauval's book)

and the Tomb of osiris was used as a well, so, no secret also. Also there are many ancient water canals cut through the bedrock on the plateau, because the ancient egyptians were clever.

here a video of crooked Brien Foerster who is leading a group of pyramidiots for some hard cash into the Tomb of Osiris.
Nice video material though.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-1-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
From what I remember, that shaft has always been open. Local boys used to swim in it.

Grant money, etc.

Harte

There is a lot going on underneath the Sphinx. Have a look at the link just above. Hawas spent a good deal pof time looking underneath. Interestingly enough it talk s in the link above they came across a layer of red limstone about 50 foot down. I didnt know that.

Local legend has is that the well tunnel at the bottom of the Great Pyramid complex led to the burial place of Osiris. That he was buried on an island surrounded by water. Hawas He entered through a shaft somewhere between the Sphinx and Chefren Pyramid. It is very conceivable that this tunnel links up with the the great Pyramid itself.

This blows the present theory of the Pyramid structures clean out the water. The three pyramids line up with Orions belt on 2 dates. 2500bc and 10000 years bc and a thrid about now if you line orions belt directly above the structures. There is a possibility hear that we may be looking at the tomb of the legendary osiris and that is a very big deal.

Now I am not saying it is this way. I dont actually know. But I aware you can connect the dots in a very different way. One that does not fit the present narrative.

If this is the case do you not think they may be a level or secrecy and cover up involved. Do you really think they have not gone and looked down that tunnel because they cant afford too.

edit on 7-1-2019 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

Thanks for the reply. Mark Lehner is new to me. Will have a read up. Will watch the video for bedtime viewing.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Grant money, etc.

Harte

There is a lot going on underneath the Sphinx. Have a look at the link just above. Hawas spent a good deal pof time looking underneath. Interestingly enough it talk s in the link above they came across a layer of red limstone about 50 foot down. I didnt know that.

Local legend has is that the well tunnel at the bottom of the Great Pyramid complex led to the burial place of Osiris. That he was buried on an island surrounded by water. Hawas He entered through a shaft somewhere between the Sphinx and Chefren Pyramid. It is very conceivable that this tunnel links up with the the great Pyramid itself.

This blows the present theory of the Pyramid structures clean out the water. The three pyramids line up with Orions belt on 2 dates. 2500bc and 10000 years bc and a thrid about now if you line orions belt directly above the structures. There is a possibility hear that we may be looking at the tomb of the legendary osiris and that is a very big deal.

Now I am not saying it is this way. I dont actually know. But I aware you can connect the dots in a very different way. One that does not fit the present narrative.

If this is the case do you not think they may be a level or secrecy and cover up involved. Do you really think they have not gone and looked down that tunnel because they cant afford too.

I already told you they HAVE excavated in the tunnel.
Also, there isn't some legend that it's Osiris' tomb, that's the hypothesis made about it.
There are several Osiris Tombs around Egypt, the most famous one on ATS is the Osireion.

Harte

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I already told you they HAVE excavated in the tunnel. Also, there isn't some legend that it's Osiris' tomb, that's the hypothesis made about it. There are several Osiris Tombs around Egypt, the most famous one on ATS is the Osireion. Harte

Yes there are legends saying its the tomb of Osiris and the question I was was asking was if this is the case do you not consider it conceivable that there is a cover up. As it is very evident when you start looking that there is a cover up with the the pryamids set. Sorry dont know what else to call them because it so blantly evident that this has nothing to do with the Egyptains. Unless of course you are suggesting that the Egyptians new what the speed of light was and the mass of the earth and many more things and encoded them within the pryamid..

Is it just an eerie coincidence that the speed of Light equals the coordinates of the Great Pyramid of Giza? The speed of light in a vacuum is 299, 792, 458 meters per second, and the geographic coordinate for the Great Pyramid of Giza is 29.9792458°N. Some say this is just one of the many numerical ‘coincidences’ embedded within the Great Pyramid.

www.ancient-code.com...

You want some more...

circumference of circle circumscribing base of great pyramid = 1023.55547651676 m
circumference of circle circumscribed by base of great pyramid = 723.763018365628 m
1023.55547651676 m / 723.763018365628 m = 299.792458 299.792458 * 1000000 = 299792458 speed of light = 299792458 meters per second (that's EXTREMELY ACCURATE)

steemit.com...@hyperbolicist/432-a-single-number-used-to-code-the-earth-sun-moon-and-more-how-real-is-math-or-how-mathematical-is-realit y

Your a being of geometry. Have a look. Understand the 432. !

See the coding that is hidden within the universal language of maths and understand why they want to keep this stuff covered up.

Happy days and thank you for your reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If Lehner is new to you, I doubt I have much about this cover up to learn from you.
It seems to me that you haven't looked into the claim that much, and you certainly haven't thought it through.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If Lehner is new to you, I doubt I have much about this cover up to learn from you.
It seems to me that you haven't looked into the claim that much, and you certainly haven't thought it through.

Harte

Why do you keep saying "Harte" after everything you type?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
To aggravate you.

Harte

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Maybe you can learn stuff from me maybe you cant. Was trying to understand something is all. Thank you for your replies in the thread.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

OP is very intriguing, one of the most mysterious topics.

However I'm sorry but the link to eyeofthepsychic.com seems a bit all-over-the-place.

For example, I clicked the link to hopefully read specific details about the Olympic pool-size quantities of water being pumped out?

Well that idea seems only referenced by some vague mention of "one report" or something like that. Then in the list of sources, I clicked on the one (about water around the Sphinx) and it was a broken link.

So I love the topic but the eyeofthepsychic website seems like a mess (at least, for my 1st impressions).

edit on 8-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Interesting information there. I wonder if they had some sort of lights that show out some holes in the eyes. That would have been cool if they did.

Yooo that would be so cool lol.

Reminds me of this awesome action figure that I had as a kid. Lion-O was the main hero of Thundercats (cartoon & toy-line).

His figure had the ability to light up his eyes.

So if the Sphynx could light up its eyes, it would probably look similar lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Everything old is new again..

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Interesting tour of the area in question.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

So very true.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

From the video above -

These next videos are found in the info section of the first video. They are short videos but they show the second entrance into the Sphinx from an access point on its back. Another video discusses the chambers underneath the plateau.

Water erosion and true date of the Sphinx.

edit on 13-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks for the links. Will watch them for bedtime viewing..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join