It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: Byrd

Wait a second, are you saying the dirt ramps they 'discovered' in Oct of 2018 proves the entire mainstream pyramid building theories are fact?

This discovery:

This 4,500-Year-Old Ramp Contraption May Have Been Used to Build Egypt's Great Pyramid

That's at an entirely different site and has entirely different properties. The Giza ramps were mud brick (different properties) and because they were dismantled we don't have evidence of postholes, etc.

I love how they are able to just date these ramps to 2500bc. There isn't any disclaimers on how poor and faulty our dating systems actually are.

That's because they used mud brick, which is made with straw. Straw, being organic, can be dated.

These ramps shown are dated by the period when the mine was active, as shown by the inscriptions around it and the graffiti.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
... You dont know what you are talking about. The Yugas in the Vedics are very real. The same knowledge is found worldwide in ancient culture. It is us that is the anomololy in this respect. Heck its even in wesern culuture when you no where to look.

I'll take that challenge.

The story of daniel

The king saw a gigantic statue made of four metals, from its gold head to its feet of mingled iron and clay; as he watched, a stone "not cut by human hands"

The greeks had the same story too along with the Sumerians and many many more.

Which of the Greek legends talks about this? And which of the Sumerian legends? I'm also curious about what other cultures have such a story and what it has to do with the Vedas, anyway.

What do you think Hamlets Mill is. It turned gold to start with and ending up turning detritus at the bottom of the ocean.

These are the ages of man and if you dont understand this really you dont know history.

I'm actually familiar with the Vedic ages... however, the idea doesn't match any written history or archaeological evidence. So I don't believe in the Vedic ages.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey Xabi,
Take a look on the Mohs scale of hardness just where calcite appears.
That’s right...
3 .

It’s not even as ‘tough’ as Limestone (4) and we know the AE could hack that stuff up no sweat with copper tools.
It’s the harder things that require sometimes different methods, different tooling.

This half carved vessel COULD be ground out by hand compared to harder stone like granite .
What it couldn’t have , when carved by hand ,is a perfectly placed center point and striations inside it that are perfectly circular.
I dare say that a calcite vessel wouldn’t really stand up to the pressures of being turned, would probably completely powder up once a tool was applied to it.

But Harte would forget to mention that.

Makes Harte look really clever, doesn’t it, linking to an object that doesn’t require the use of any of the equipment we’ve been talking about, then say :
“ where’s your turning tools now?!!!”

But damn, I’ll always be here to put Harte back on track regarding engineering issues.

Methods are invented through necessity. No need for a different way to produce a cup out of a powdery stone.

a reply to: Harte

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Take a look at this unfinished vessel then tell my why you need to know that. link Does this piece of calcite stock appear to have been turned on a lathe?

Tbh, i wouldn't know, i have never worked with a lathe, a little bit of brickwork is the most experience i have with masonry ha.

The Petrie museum is a hard site to search. I can give you some drawn representations of tomb art that show the use of a bow working a tube saw for hollowing if you want. Here's one that shows boring by hand:

Yeah i struggled to find any actual photos of tools found in Egypt, except for the odd chisel or broken saw piece. The drawing doesn't really prove much, it's very much open to interpretation. That "drill" could be anything and the "vase" could be made of clay.

If more advanced machinery existed, how can the appearance of the unfinished vase (and the depiction of the use of simple and basic hand tools) be explained? Egyptian Amish?
What? Who says that depiction shows a hard stone vase being created? For one, the vase in the depiction is a totally different shape and looks like a clay pot... the "drill" looks like a stick, totally could be someone stirring wine in a barrel. Plus, where's his PPE?
edit on 21-3-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesfreak

If he can't show us the tools he claims made the vase, why is he asking you where the lathes are?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm actually familiar with the Vedic ages... however, the idea doesn't match any written history or archaeological evidence. So I don't believe in the Vedic ages.

I will put a thread up sometime soon and PM you when I do.. There are two different sets of numbers used in the yuga time periods. If you have looked you may have noted the difference. One set does not match and the other does.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Which of the Greek legends talks about this

Have a read of this. Maybe you have come across it already.

The Greek Five Ages of Man came from an 8th century BCE poem written by a shepherd named Hesiod, who along with Homer became one of the earliest of Greek epic poets. He likely based his work on an unidentified older legend, possibly from Mesopotamia or Egypt.

www.thoughtco.com...

The bible talks of the golden age when it refers to the garden of Eden. You will also find it in more subtle symbology like the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon interpreted by Daniel.

In regards to cultures have a story of the golden age. I think if you look most do. You mentioned the Sumerians. Many of their tablets as you know talk about an age where man walked with the Gods. Have a look at some of the Newzealend legends. Or try the hopi legends talk about the same thing. What about the Romans and Saturnalia (based on the earlier Greek)

I could go on but that a few. Jump in.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes it matches spot on. I will show you,.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join