It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Door in Great Sphinx leading to the Hall of Records (Cover up!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am aware that there is an official story that is doctored and controlled yes. But you know its a lie and we know it.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nightwalk

Very fascinating and intriguing story. If such a hall of records exists then perhaps the story of the antediluvial world can fully be told.

Yes it could if records of our history where not altered, history erased and evidence covered under official secrets.
acts.

The truth will come..

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Civilization started on Pangaea and I can't be convinced otherwise there's just to much evidence . I started placing some of the pyramids on a map of Pangaea and the majority are on Pangaea's coast line . I really find it interesting that Lake Chad is smack dab in the middle (Not sure why yet) ., Also find that the Nile splinting at the city of Khartoum interesting .

edit on 1/28/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Thats a good fit you got there!

I think there is enough evidence in mythos alone to tell us that we ave been here before.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Thanks for that it seems I was wrong about the arial photographs above the Pyramids and Sphinx

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

But there is water under the Sphinx, no?

Yes there is water down there. The pump out loads every day. The excuse being that is helps preserve the structures. But my belief is that is just a cover story.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Have a look at the expanding earth theory. I am not sure what to make of it but it is interesting. On a smaller globe the continents seem to fit together better.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I join for this thread. It is good thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Can you be specific regarding the qualifications you hold for making such a determination? Are you aware that hardly a single Geologist agrees with Schoch? If so, do you wonder why, or is there a Geologist's conspiracy to "conceal our past from us" to go along with the one in Egyptology? Harte

Heck! Why you coming in here and making stuff up again!

There are plenty of geogists that think the Sphinx is far older than is accepted convectionally .

Ukrainian scientists in regards of the Sphinx, arguments based upon geological studies which support Schoch’s view regarding the Sphinx and its age. Manichev and Parkhomenko focus on the deteriorated aspect of the body of the Sphinx, leaving aside the erosive features where the Sphinx is located, which had been studied previously by Schoch. Ukrainian scholars focused on the undulating terrain of the Sphinx which displays the mysterious pattern.

www.ancient-code.com...

Those two (one of whom appears to be a geographer, not a geologist) based their entire paper on a visual inspection. Not even bothering to measure the "undulations" they claim were caused by a giant lake. They fail to even consider the amount of weathering that would have occurred over hundreds of thousands of years since then, so they can't explain why the sphinx isn't more weathered today than it is.

In fact, they seem to have never considered any alternative position than what they "concluded."

It's the exact equivalent of saying "Hey, I've seen weathering patterns like this on the Black Sea shore. Yep, 800k years old. That's about right."

Worse, they cite Helena Blavatsky.

and btw what gives you a valid opinion. Can you be specific regarding the qualifications you hold for making such a determination. Whats your qualification in earth sciences does it mute your opinion if my qualification is larger than yours!

I have no qualifications, but I'm not the one stating (or implying) that Egyptology and Geology don't know what they're talking about, or they are "hiding it" from us.

In other words, I'm not claiming anything unusual so I don't need unusual qualifications. Critical thinking and a decent ability to read are all that is required.

Harte

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have been much owned and have much to learn. A full cup cannot learn.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti

joan of arc # huh? I love that chick but strtaight back to work burnin' down ancient libraries.

The church burned down the libraries. So we may forget our truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anun369

You have been much owned and have much to learn. A full cup cannot learn.

No one has "owned me here.
It takes a particular kind of ignorance to even think that.

Harte

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I agree with you peeps are just trying to work out what our history. It is differences of opinion that allow us to learn best.

What do you think of the images I posted of the rock cutting techniques. Back a page. Very interesting and difficult to explain using today’s theories of how these peeps worked,

The fact the temples where built and designed by a single hand really in itself blows the present theory of what they are for out of the water and there dating out of the water.

The most important Gods to the Egyptians where Osisris and ISIS and they worshipped these Gods for they came from the constellation of Sirius. This is strongly reflected in the design of the thread prymaids they were not conventional burial chambers.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know a lot of this has been covered before. But S & F for a great post . It is this very slow trickle of good posts that get me back too ATS so sick of Trump and politics it realy needs to go to a sub-forum. Make ATS Great Again.

A lot of people would have seen this documentary, it is worth watching again. I thought I would post it for others.

The Mystery of The Sphinx

Narrated: Charlton Heston
Featuring: R.I.P John Anthony West and a very young Dr. Robert Schoch.

I would hate to think how many antiquities and the amount of historical evidence that has been taken from the people. Funneled into private collections, or covered up by different goverments.

Recent radio interview with Dr. Schoch.

edit on 29-1-2019 by aliensanonymous because: Sphinxter.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's correct. It's a lie. But that's not the position of Egyptology, so your point is moot. Regarding the hiding of history, if it's being hidden, it's being hidden from you too.

Hello my friend. Sorry late reply I have been busy. Yes it does appear to me that we are being lied to and our history covered up. Take the three pyramids for example. It can be clearly demonstrated that they are built by the same hand.
They have a mathematical alignment that is uniquw. They do not contain hieroglyphs. (very odd in itself) since they are normally adorned by them and all three in this respect are an enigma. The only language you can translate from them is the language of mathematics and archaeology Pharohs are always buried underground why would these ones not be.

There are megalithics on every continent (probably including Antarctica) They are often similar in stylisation and later period stone work shows a devolution.

Again for the sake of seeing the trees for the wood I shall ask you to use your noggin. Have a look at some of these quarry marks from around the world Can you explain them./.

Cave di Cusa (meaning “Quarry of Accusation in Italian

Column sections left as they were when Carthaginians invaded. It happened in historical times, so this is well known to be the case. The sections are in different stages of finish, so they are extremely valuable in helping understand how the Greeks cut marble for columns.

originally posted by: purplemerCan you not see any type of simlairty between these cultures without concluding there might be a link.

Stability. The same stability a child discovers when stacking blocks.

originally posted by: purplemerHave you seen these star holes that then turn into drill holes..
Yes, I have.

Update (March 2008): The origin of the Star-shaped hole in Volda is probably not as mysterious as speculations would have it to be. Several local blacksmiths have recently revealed that star-shaped holes were quite common in the old days. They say that the hole in Volda most likely was drilled in the 1930s, and that there are even more holes similar to the one in Volda at other locations. The holes were created when the worksmen used a six-sided drill head (picture of the old drill-head is shown in newspaper article) to carry out mountain drilling (construction work etc.). However, there are people who question this solution. But, as of now the most likely conclusion is that the hole was made by human workers more than 60 years ago.
Link

originally posted by: purplemerHow about this 10,000 ton megalith in China.

After Zhu Yuanzhang (the Hongwu Emperor) founded the Ming Dynasty in 1368, the city of Nanjing became the capital city of his empire. The Yangshan quarry became the main source of stone for the major construction projects that changed the face of Nanjing. In 1405, Hongwu’s son, the Yongle Emperor, ordered the cutting of a giant stele in this quarry, for use in the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum of his deceased father.

In accordance with the usual design of a Chinese memorial stele, three separate pieces were being cut: the rectangular stele base (pedestal), the stele body, and the stele head (crown, to be decorated with a dragon design).

After most of the stone-cutting work had been done, the architects realized that moving stones that big from Yangshan to Ming Xiaoling, let alone installing them there in a proper way, would not be physically possible. As a result, the project was abandoned.
link
Your pic is of the "head" (crown) piece. Again, within the historical period.

This has already been discussed to death here. The exact same type of cuts have been duplicated in modern times by experimental archaeology (Denys Stocks) using copper tools and sand.

This is meaningless. Any three close-by noncollinear constructions can be used in this argument, including three houses in my cul-de-sac.

Well, you asked.

Harte

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The way those pyramids all line up is not meaningless. People like you confuse me, you claim our ancestors were smart enough to build all these great monuments with basic tools, yet stupid enough not to plan them properly? I've seen people like you raging at the ancient alien people for not giving our ancestors enough credit, then you go and do the same thing in topics like this.

Anyway, let's see a google maps view of those 3 giant pyramid houses in your street, sounds cool.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
The way those pyramids all line up is not meaningless. People like you confuse me, you claim our ancestors were smart enough to build all these great monuments with basic tools, yet stupid enough not to plan them properly? I've seen people like you raging at the ancient alien people for not giving our ancestors enough credit, then you go and do the same thing in topics like this.

Anyway, let's see a google maps view of those 3 giant pyramid houses in your street, sounds cool.

Two problems one orions belt would bit have existed when they were built. So Egyptians would have had to predict the night sky thousands of years in the future.

And the biggest problem is they are perfectly lined up. They are not offset at all you e been lied to. The pyramids perfectly line up when you use their southeast corners. You get a perfectly straight line which makes sense be difficult to line up the center of the pyramids.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Just because Orion's belt was not exactly in line with the Pyramids when they were built does not mean that Orions belt did not exist then. The fact that they line up perfectly today could be a coincidence, at the time the Pyramids were built i bet they got pretty close to lining them up.

The great pyramid is also just a few degrees off from being true North is it not? They were probably off just a little with the alignment with the stars too.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

I have read the conventinal story too. But does it addadd up. I can show you many megalithic quarry sites all around the world where work has been stopped very abruptly. Again this is a a worldwide event.

Is there any evidence to suggest the Greeks could cut 50 tonne circular stone from bedrock and remove it. What type of machinery would they have used. These are core drills you can see that from the image. They are cut streight down. Can you show me a method that can do this and mangage to exert the enough pressure to cut the rock. Funny your Wikipedia fails to show how they did this.

More to the point. Use your powers of observation Look at the pictures of this site and note the amount of megalithics that are strewn about. What great destructive force has caused the rocks to move so much. This ties in very nicely with a world changing event.

Can you show me any empirical historic evidence for an event that caused multi ton rocks around like the one above to be tossed about like flotsam. I cannot locate such event in the time period mentioned. If you cannot then the point you made appears to be invalid.

Happy days

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Two problems one orions belt would bit have existed when they were built. So Egyptians would have had to predict the night sky thousands of years in the future. And the biggest problem is they are perfectly lined up. They are not offset at all you e been lied to.

The pyramids perfectly line up when you use their southeast corners. You get a perfectly straight line which makes sense be difficult to line up the center of the pyramids.
:flamer

Thats not really a problem. See the Egyptians like many old cultures had an understanding of the great year. A 25920 year cycle. Not only that but they used the Dog Star to measure the length of there year. If follows the same cycle and was of the utmost importance to them and to many other cultures.

Yes the stars of Orion line up with the great pyramids on a date a few thousand years bc and 10,500bc. They also zenith very recently. This is simple to check and you if you think otherwise have been mislead.

They belt also representative of there most important gods. This stuff was heavily ingrained into the culture.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join