It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race debate. Attraction towards other ethnicities.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
I fancied a girl at uni for 3 years lol, she was from Cameroon, black as coal, like a black princess, absolutely beautiful.
She was a full on practising Catholic though so unless we were talking marriage it was not play time. I would have loved to shared intimate time with her, a black goddess.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Would you be homophobic for not being attracted to the same sex?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Physical attraction is not something you can control. I can't decide rationally to like this person more than that person. As such, it is not a conscious choice and thus cannot be racism.

It is an entirely personal choice who to date and who to marry. If you decide to date only black people, that is your freedom to do so. It cannot be racist.

You are also not harming anybody by your choice of partner. You don't infringe in anybody's freedoms. You are doing no racist act whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

By this definition, I am a racist. I’ve had terrible experiences dating certain races, and I won’t go back. I’ve had great experiences dating certain races, and those are usually the ones I go for. There are even races I haven’t dated, but won’t because of platonic relationships I’ve had with members of that group.

I’m also transphobic, as I actively refuse to date someone whose “mental” gender doesn’t match their biological one.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Do we really choose our partners though or does or DNA do it for us ?
end of the day we are all humans so it doesnt really matter!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why should race or culture be a concern when
there are so many other issues to consider . . .
mental state, habits, attention deficit, addictions . . .
As long as they are level headed,
not freeloading gold digging, or misogynistic.
I wouldn't care if they were green aliens with
orange polka-dots. Seriously,
treating women with dignity, truly
honest is
= trust = bonding = etc.
if you have that ^then your very lucky,
superficial = doom

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hahaha.....I'm a guy....and not into guys.....but hell.....doesnt mean we cant get wiley drunk together!!!

I was drunk.....didnt know if what I wrote would make the ladies blush too much.....but then the comment below yours....welll....I shouldve let mine stand.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
also if there are any (non scottish, white , pink , blue ) ladies looking for a tall dark haired scotsman with blue skin , HOLLA!

Im just taking the piss though , I do however love the fact that Scotland has become more multi cultural because it was really getting boring looking at the same girls all the time with their blue skin in winter , skin so thin you can see the blood flowing through them! summer they are pasty white then once they have got about an hour or twos worth of sun they go bright pink followed by deep red!

So its nice to see all the girls with dark brown skin, the girls with lighter skin , the girls with chocolate skin! , the beige etc!
diversity is the best ! plus ye cannae beat a lassie wae an accent !

edit on 11-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
It is white as snow here in the winter, but when the tourists return in spring then we have people from all over the world. It massively changes things and I love summer for that. It is nice when they go though and everyone knows each other by face or name in town.

My primary attraction is white, blonde hair, blue eyes, although I was in love with a beautiful dark skin, dark hair Mexican once. Only one other love in my life with dark hair and brown eyes, all the rest blonde, blue eyes.
I am attracted to some black women when I actually get to see them, but they are usually tourists on holiday with their partner or whatever so not an option of a date.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We all have our "type" but when the real thing comes along that goes out the window. I never went for blondes but here I am happily married to a blond blue eyed card carrying Viking.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
We all have our "type" but when the real thing comes along that goes out the window. I never went for blondes but here I am happily married to a blond blue eyed card carrying Viking.
Ah no way man!
[/jealousy] ...and in love, married, nice

I'm not fixed in my ways though, attraction to me is everything from first visuals, scent, conversation, eye contact, and some woo thing I'll call connection through a mixture of all that and more, facial expression etc, all the rest of it.
I won't rule out a relationship with someone who is from any culture, but visually I will notice a fit white blonde at a party or whatever first. If I talk to her and she has gorgeous blue eye that I'm melting into then I'm hooked.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You are not fooling anyone. We all know that you have quite a thing for Dianne Abbott.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think technology will eventually get to the point where people can change their race and program their own DNA.

At that hypothetical point races will be just like a pair of clothes you can change at will.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You are not fooling anyone. We all know that you have quite a thing for Dianne Abbott.

Lmao!

Few sambucas good to go!
Seriously though, we all have our preferences, attributes that our psyche immediately goes "Wow", now mine is a mixed bag but if we're talking visually, I'll spot the blonde in the room before anyone else.
If the white blonde is not for me after chancing it then my eyes will start noticing other women in the room.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If the white blonde is not for me after chancing it then my eyes will start noticing other women in the room.

Anything with a pulse then, eh?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

All people will be attracted to each other but we will always be attracted more so to human 'beings' as that is what the majority of most races consist of. There will always be an attraction to sub Saharan black people as they are pretty much the original 100 % human 'being' and the aim of everyone is to keep humanity going so that attraction will always surpass others, say of the attraction to an eskimo or a chinese or a Spaniard etc and contain ape mixing modification as they aren't 100 % human 'beings' therefore some are more naturally through selection to keep that original 100% human 'beings' going as a type of life.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Pmsl!

I am particular in who I wish to be intimate with!
When I see Chinese tourists in the summer though, some of them, visually gorgeous in my eyes.
Again, always with a partner/husband on holiday so no chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am deeply attracted to tall white women with darker/olive skin who are dark featured, i.e. black hair, brown eyes. Tall, with an average figure.

I've been happily married for almost 12 years to a 5'4" blonde with fair skin, green eyes, and a pear shape. (32B-30-38). Funny how things work out sometimes.

I've dated white girls, asian girls, black girls, latina girls, and I wound up with my wife. Now the two girls prior to my wife... One was half-Korean, 5'7", dark featured, black hair, brown eyes, and 36C-28-34. The other was fair, 5'10", (I'm 5'11") 36B-26-34 with jet black hair/brown eyes. Absolutely stunning (still is actually).

Mere attraction isn't everything... Doesn't mean I don't sneak a look though...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 14-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
When it comes to relationships--you sure as hell better be discriminating in making your choice of whom you're dating because poor judgment will lead to a whole lot of pain. Sometimes it's a lifetime of pain.

Discrimination in this case refers not to race, but to behaviors, traits and habits such as poor cleanliness, unpleasant deportment, excessive drinking, gambling, lying, cheating...the list is long and entire movies have been made about this stuff.

However, the SJW movement has changed the definition of the word 'racism' to fit the agenda of The Grievance Industry. "I'm a VICTIM! Waa waa waa!" Wait until you're 10 years out of college and you really begin to understand how the universe actually works. You think you're entitled? Suck it up, cupcake. Anyone that told you life is supposed to be fair was either lying or trying to sell you something.

You've gotta make sacrifices and you gotta get your hands dirty if you're going to succeed in life. Nobody's going to spoon feed it to you--despite what your friends may be telling you.

My parents raised us kids to not judge people by how they look, but by how they act. Being a multi-cultural (half Latino) kid provided me with huge insight, and I work very hard to treat all people with respect. It has to work both ways or it won't work at all.
edit on 17-1-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: reasons

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join