It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how much would you have to pay a 3rd world parent to bring their dying kid to America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
if you wanted to destroy America and it's boarders. It looks like the MSM is willing to help when a a family breaks american immigration law and a kid dies. 21 kids under 5 die every day. So if you know your kid is sick, would you be willing to try to come to america for money? IF you have other kids, wouldn't a couple of grand make a huge difference? We have already seen the MSM leave out details about the sick kids. So why wouldn't a globalist group pay a low cost for hours of propaganda

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It all depends on the severity of their illness. Once here they are guaranteed treatment at any hospital. Just like anyone else in the U.S.. the U.S. government gives 100s of millions of dollars in aid to Latin American countries. Private NGO charities also give tons of money & aid to Latin American countries. Its not like we aren't spending any money to help people in these countries. I'm sure if a child is sick an NGO will fund their trip to the U.S. in order to get treatment. What's a disgrace is parents forcing their children, especially sick children to walk hundreds of miles in the hot sun to sneak into the USA illegally. Imo, these parents should be shot in the head for child abuse & their children should be adopted by U.S. families. The sad part is some of these NGOs are the one's telling them to sneak in illegally, instead of helping them with their private donations.
edit on 30-12-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Do you really think a handful of sick refugee children can destroy America and her borders?

I don't.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
their children should be adopted by U.S. families.

hell yeah

i bet john q public is lining up to adopt a sick brown kid.

theyre going to be flying off the shelves

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Do you really think a handful of sick refugee children can destroy America and her borders?

I don't.

no but sick refugees and plastic

we're done

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: JBIZZ
their children should be adopted by U.S. families.

hell yeah

i bet john q public is lining up to adopt a sick brown kid.

theyre going to be flying off the shelves

You'd be surprised the empathy the public can have without being forced or without political undertones. Try donating some time at a shelter you might gain some perspective.

Not every American sees a sick brown kid like you. We see a sick kid who got sick because of unfit parents and extreme conditions.

We should be blaming the people and entities that gave these people the impression this would work. Yet like usual you enjoy painting with a very broad brush and pivoting around the underlying problem. Which is open borders. These people wouldn't risk their families if they knew it would only fail in the end.

Perhaps they could hire you to paint the wall when it's complete. One pass and you're done...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don't.

You think a fringe minority can destroy herd immunity.

So why not.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This premise is dumb.

If you were going to pay them then why not just get the child the help it needs before they come here? Third world countries have doctors.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

When did I ever say any such thing?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'd do 100 for an Ebola baby, but probably only 80 for an aids baby, but I may drop 1000 on a tb or measles(sp) baby.

Pm me the details

-some democrat dude
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Edit

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

When did I ever say any such thing?

I took a wild guess, based on your opinions on many other issues.

Am I wrong?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The people of the United States of America aren't a herd. Central American immigrants are not a virus or an untreatable disease.

top topics

join