It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

It's not okay to have your own opinion any more.

You have to believe what the authoritarians tell you to believe and apologize for having independent thoughts.

Apparently. And how they get them all to apologize is a mystery.

That being said, if a woman athlete cant complain about what is so obvious then wow.....we should go after these folks whenever we can. This is mad. A man competing as a woman is bull slick.
edit on 31-12-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This transgender BS needs to stop. It is ridiculous and appears the be the new hammer of the progressive thought and speech police to beat down anyone who is sane. Below is a perfect example of the insanity of not being able to communicate common sense truth without the progressive lynch mob coming for you.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Openly lesbian tennis legend Martina Navratilova has been a hero of sorts to the LGBTQ crowd — until now, that is, when she dared to tweet that males who simply “proclaim” themselves females to compete in female sporting events are unfair and wrong.

For that, she was vilified by the transgender community. For that, she was characterized as a bully.

For that, she was forced to apologize.

But why? Navratilova only spoke the truth.

She initially tweeted, in response to a question about transgender women in athletics, this: “Clearly that can’t be right. You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard. …”

This is all true.

"she was vilified by the transgender community."

It would be a strange day if the transgender community, the "community" which exists to promote transgender rights, did not disagree with her.

The story here is not that the transgender community disagrees with her, the story is that a tiny minority of the population is given an international voice.
edit on 31-12-2018 by Assemble because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: kaylaluv

This conversation has moved far beyond your virtue-signaling victim mentality.

Nice word salad there. Very impressive.

You should know what "word-salad" means before you use the phrase.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Micro-green one biter.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oddly, or not my FB was suspended during the course of this discussion... some folk really hate the truth,.

In the words of Chuck-D:
BANNNNNNNNNED from many arenas...

I'll probably avoid ATS for a couple of weeks. Thank you all for your input ans I should be back soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
Oddly, or not my FB was suspended during the course of this discussion...

Hrmph. Why am I not surprised???

...some folk really hate the truth...

Indeed.

Take good care and I'll look forward to reading more from you soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't know why this is even a controversy.

The only reason sports aren't combined gender is because of the statistically significant tendency for males of our species to grow more muscle mass more easily than females of our species.

A transgender male who becomes female would still have a male's muscle mass. And since that is the ONLY reason for gender segregation in sports, the male musculature they retain even after surgery should be the ONLY factor that is considered.

That is if you look at sports from a purely sports perspective (as any self respecting sports fan would.)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

So you are trans because you say you are, but those other 'MEN' (good we don't have to respect pronouns here) are not Trans because you judge them to not be?
So you're the gold standard by all which all things Trans should be judged?

Ok got it, thanks.

Has flashback to "Little Britain"

Oh the irony of humans.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

That is if you look at sports from a purely sports perspective (as any self respecting sports fan would.)

How about this?
www.latimes.com...
edit on 1/1/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Apparently you weren't paying very close attention to what was actually said... do you even understand the distinctions being made? Are you assuming all transgender persons are the same?

Or am I giving you too much credit? Do you know exactly who and what you are defending and protecting? Specifically, the perverts with a sexual fetish... who are also often criminally violent and sexually abusive.

Transsexuals -- among others -- have suffered their abuse.

Do you care? Or is it just more fun to mock and taunt?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: infolurker

The pursuit of happiness is in my opinion, one of the most important ideas from our constitution.

What transgendered people are doing is just that. Pursuing their happiness.

What they are doing does not stop me from pursuing mine.

If your a patriot and you love the document this country was founded on then let them pursue their happiness and you pursue yours.

Agreed and a star for that.

But people born male should never compete for trophy's with people not born with male parts.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Genuine question: should Rachel Dolezal be able to legally demand that we refer to her as African American, even though it's been conclusively proven that she isn't? I ask this as a parallel to the transgender issue of this thread because:

(a) she tells people that she 100% identifies as black, and 'feels' black; and

(b) she has undertaken cosmetic changes to appear black.

Does that mean she should:

(1) be able to legally demand to be called African American?

(2) apply for scholarships, awards, jobs or grants established for African Americans?

(3) be considered as African American for any 'diversity hire' quotas?

If so, do you think actual African Americans have the right to feel cheated or diminished? If not, how is it different to the transgender issue? She is biologically identical, after all?

Bingo Mr Prosecutor!

WE HAVE BINGO!

Lie's are forced upon us to be accepted as the truth. I know who warned us about that using a fictional setting. Orwell in his book "1984". Saddens me to see this book being played out as our real life.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Trans racial LMFAO!!!
What is the world coming to, funny as #!

We can fix the ignorant but the willfully stupid is nearly impossible to cure. Can i get me some of that Native American DNA? People would like to go visit a Roulette wheel and watch their tribes money roll in for sport. People just clamoring to give money away and it works so that your people can afford a better life. A win win for the right DNA. But alas I know the Native American Tribal Council's don't play games this way with DNA.

edit on 1-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
a reply to: Boadicea

The IOC (International Olympic Committee) actually changed their rules from 2 years HRT, to only one year HRT--all because of these "but I'm a woman!" creeps (totally ignoring the science as to why 2 years HRT was set as a requirement), and Hannah was one of those voices.

I'm 5 foot 11 and just under 200lbs (not even in the top 5 of the largest women (all cis) on my team, let alone the whole league), she is 6 foot 8 and over 300lbs, but has absolutely no skill. The cis women I know who play AFLW are no wallflowers, and could easily play with the boys because thats what they had to do in the past when there was no womens league. Hannah is just an opportunist and has used the media to play the victim.

She did this whole "wow is me, I'm homeless now" because she moved states to try get selected. She set up a gofundme because of her ego and her poor decisions, and people flocked to it. Nobody from the "trans community" did anything for the few transwomen locked in mens jails here, so their priorities are more about playing the victim rather than supporting the most disadvantaged.

Of the transwomen who spoke against her and the "special treatment" Hannah demanded, I am one of two--and everyone hates me because I mentioned the taboo "bone density" which doesnt change for YEARS on HRT.

I have read some of your posts here in the past, and while I dont agree with everything you say, you have brought up many issues that need to be discussed (AGP for one) that are silenced by the "trans" crowd. Dont ever let them silence you just because some opinions may make them uncomfortable.

An honest discussion needs to happen without bald mean screaming "but I'm a woman!".

Kudo's to you for stating your beliefs.

I still think people born men should not compete in a women's only league. The league should just admit that to the public they ARE allowing it for whatever reason and have balls enough to do so. People don't care as long as the maleness become obviously unfair to women participants.

I would suspect that if 10 Trans played in a league with women that the very best players would be the born males almost no matter the sport. Tennis might be the exception. Renee Richards being the first one to play professional wasn't a world beater even though good. She was a decent male player. Certainly a better level players as a women I recall but had a career as a tennis pro before surgery.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It would be awesome if this mental disease that is called transgender would just die off... There are only 2 genders male or female.. It is chosen for you at birth deal with it.. Quit trying to cram this BULL$#!T down our throats already! Jesus you people embarrass those with actual mental disorders.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

So much hate and ignorance in this thread.

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

Can you please quote the hate and ignorance in this thread that you’v identified?? Because I can’t seem to locate it.

I don’t have to. That’s the great thing about opinions - they can be based on untruths - just like Martina’s opinion was.

So you are saying that your opinion is potentially untrue?
Makes sense....

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

How about this?
www.latimes.com...

A woman converted to man transexual, and winning? Not bad!

If a woman converts to man, and then wants to compete in male sports, then he is willingly accepting a handicap. There's no reason for the other competitors to object.

That would be like if someone were to take an anti-steroid that makes them weaker. I wouldn't disqualify anyone for that. (Although it does open up the question of whether a transgender female converted to male taking male hormones is considered "drug free")?

The problem is when athletes try to gain an unfair advantage. Entering female sports with a male physiology is just that: unfair.

At the end of the day, "fair" has to matter more than "socially progressive".

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I may have already ranted about this issue but if not, here it is.

There are people getting surgical procedures that are completely cosmetic in nature for their illness. I was born with Pectus Excavatum (sternum bent inwards) and in 1976, when I was 9, I got it corrected using a now archaic method which broke my sternum and ribs, lifted them and inserted a metal pin to heal.

I developed with my mother's side's pendulous breasts but not the size and with large, protruding areola, as well as uneven. My development post-surgery resulted in being kind of a wreck up top.

I said all that to say this: to correct my breasts to "normal," I had to PAY. Why do transgenders get them for free? Don't they know that breasts are a "roll of the dice," and not a "right?" Especially when actual bio women, even if they have had mastectomies, have to pay to repair their "damages?" Some ladies are just naturally small-breasted so can't trans women just be happy with whatever boobage they get with hormone therapy and pad-up (like my trans?? friend did?)

I put question marks around trans in the above anecdote because he was simply whacked a bit in the head from years of alcohol, he liked attention and already nailed the "man's man" persona so he opened a very successful bar and morphed into his dramatic alter-ego. At least he wasn't one of those radical ones, I could still call him "him," and use his real name (but when we went for Sunday Funday cocktails I would defer to his feminine self).

A fun factoid: My great uncle married the first MTF surgically-transitioned Christina Jorgensen.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

fun factoid: My great uncle married the first MTF surgically-transitioned Christina Jorgensen.

I want to learn more about this- in a non soap opera way.

On topic, I think your point is very valid.
edit on 1-1-2019 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2019 by chelsdh because: I’m very exhausted

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That was hilarious, what a F’ing psycho tard that “thing” was. I wish I could have been the guy on the other side of the counter or been in the store, I would not have been able to bite my tongue while this freak raged. People need to stand up this BS. What if the guy behind the counter obliged the tranny and went outside? Would it have been a hate crime if he kicked the sh*t out of the tranny after it attacked him?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join