It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh, there is support here, but only if you're white, middle class and racist as #--the rest of us get thrown under a bus. Mostly by folk over 50 who have this flawed idea of what women are--in most of their cases the ONLY woman they have ever had more than a superficial encounter with are their (pre-2nd wave) mothers...

Think about it, "transwomen" basing their gender identity on some archaic and historically inaccurate idea of what women are meant to be, based on the 1950's housewife archetype.

This is why RLE is important, we got the trial by fire and if they cant do that, if they cant be a modern woman in a modern world--they are just pantomime women basing their identity on a sexist "ideal" that never existed.

One of these gatekeepers (an InCel, but id's as trans), told me that they are inclusive to all races because "we have one Asian member"--this made a lot of us in the lesbian scene PMSL. And then they complain about cotton-ceiling?, yeah they arnt included because we are inter-sectional--not RWNJ's who only bring hate to our groups. Anyone complaining about cotton-ceiling is a bigot and excluded for that reason.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
It used to make me sad, and relieved for myself that I wasn't in their shoes.
On-topic, the sportswoman in the OP was right in my opinion, a trans woman built like a man should not compete against women. It's an unfair advantage if they transitioned after puberty...maybe if they transitioned before I could see a possible case, but I still have concerns.
Same if a trans man who was taking hormones wanted to play rugby, any male player caught taking hormones would be banned from playing for a year or two.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Of all the murders of trans people that have been solved, most of them were committed by cis-gendered, heterosexual MALES.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is trans UFC fighter, born a man, went through puberty a male, has bigger hands, wrists, heavier bones, jaw..etc. I don't care what or how many hormones she is on..it is not fair for her to fight other women professionally.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You really like to cherry pick dont you?

Why don't you read the post again, see if you're missing something.
edit on 31 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
On-topic, the sportswoman in the OP was right in my opinion, a trans woman built like a man should not compete against women. It's an unfair advantage if they transitioned after puberty...maybe if they transitioned before I could see a possible case, but I still have concerns.
Same if a trans man who was taking hormones wanted to play rugby, any male player caught taking hormones would be banned from playing for a year or two.

I agree. We cannot ignore physical reality for subjective ideations.

Maybe the best thing we can do is to establish transgender sports leagues, wherein those playing under the same physical conditions compete against each other. If men identifying as women are allowed to compete with women, they will dominate virtually all sports requiring physical endurance and strength, effectively eliminating women from their own competition. It's inevitable.

Perhaps exceptions could be established for transsexuals who do have a physique more like a woman. I know a couple young men like that.

And of course vice versa.

The problem is the AGPs... I hate to sound like a broken record, but they ARE the problem. And wanting to compete against and dominate women as a woman is very much a thing for them. One ATSer already told me they are better women than women! There is a very strong and deep rooted misogynistic attitude among the very vocal (and abusive) Trans Activists. Including this cyclist who repeatedly verbally attacked Martina Navratilova for her comments. And that's common with today's Trans Activists.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
There is trans UFC fighter, born a man, went through puberty a male, has bigger hands, wrists, heavier bones, jaw..etc. I don't care what or how many hormones she is on..it is not fair for her to fight other women professionally.

And she got her ass kicked by better skilled cis women fighters. You are speaking of Fox Fallon?. Yeah, she was another opportunist like Hannah...

If I were in her weight class, or old UFC before weight classes, I'd take her down. Like she was 5 foot 8 or something and like Hannah, has little skill to play in that game.

Most women UFC or MMA fighters I wouldnt get in the octagon with, Fallon I would.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Including this cyclist who repeatedly verbally attacked Martina Navratilova for her comments.

I bit my tong a LOT regarding that person, and in all honesty they should not have been allowed to compete in a womens race. Just because she was "friends" with some of her competitors, does not mean she should have them as competition.

They even looked like a guy. I really do suspect they were just trolling by going in that race, but again folk called me a TERF...

Philosophy professors just love trolling IRL.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I’m not the one doing the cherry picking.

Facts are facts. Most violent crimes are committed by men, and most violent crimes against trans people are committed by men. Non-trans men.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

I bit my tong a LOT regarding that person, and in all honesty they should not have been allowed to compete in a womens race... They even looked like a guy. I really do suspect they were just trolling by going in that race, but again folk called me a TERF...

That's so frustrating and infuriating! Even moreso for you. I was shocked when I first heard about this kind of silencing of dissenting opinions, and of course all the "TERF" crap. The way the LGBT community is falsely presented as a united front behind self-ID and single-sex spaces, etc., it's been a real eye-opener reading about the various and diverse perspectives and experiences. Sometimes actually heart breaking. Real people are hurting and being hurt by this current Trans Activism. (And I capitalize because I am referring to a specific group -- certainly not all in the transgender community).

Philosophy professors just love trolling IRL.

Well golly gee... why doesn't that surprise me?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: seagull

That is, most assuredly, not what she said.

She said there have to be standards, and merely proclaiming yourself female doesn't meet that standard.

Martina Navratilova played tennis against Rene Richards during her career.

There ARE standards, thus there is no problem. So why did she make any comment at all?

If you think there are no problems you should google the case of Hannah Mouncey and 'her' recent inclusion in the world handball championship...

Blah! It's unfortunate how we've now become a society that insists people not only regurgitate the delusional and mentally unwell lies of others, but demands everyone either believe those lies themselves, unquestioningly, or be shamed into compliance with the scripted narrative.

Unlike Martina, I will not be coerced into lying to myself or apologizing for being truthful. The transgender issue has gotten out of control in the developed world. It's a mental illness, same as it was for many decades of professional mental health analysis prior to the past 10-15 years when politics and placation of the lowest common denominator entered the equation. When you have males not only competing against females, but doing so while demanding to themselves be called female, you've jumped the shark and have allowed the insanity to also infest your own brain. The inmates hold the keys to the asylum.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Facts are facts. Most violent crimes are committed by men, and most violent crimes against trans people are committed by men. Non-trans men.

What about the men who decide to identify as women only when they're committing violent acts? Who are you to question their gender fluidity?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I was a trans activist, I thought it would help me be accepted in the community, but when I'm labeled as a cultural Marxist and a drag queen on steroids, I couldnt stand up for people who wanted to tear me down (or jail me).

I will still fight for the rights of other (true) trans folk who have been pushed out of the community here, and I will be making a submission to the states Attorney General calling for an end to self-identification. Transwomen in their teens and 20's dont need to be harassed by old men with bad wigs and worse makeup who want to touch their tits.

Not going to go into a hate fulled rant about certain scum, but there is a reason there are more non-binary identifying folk here than trans folk.

And AGP has a lot to do with it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This conversation has moved far beyond your virtue-signaling victim mentality.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What about the men who decide to identify as women only when they're committing violent acts? Who are you to question their gender fluidity?

And this is why a psychiatric diagnosis of gender dysphoria is an absolute must, or any creep could self-identify.

Maybe read the thread?.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This issue, like so many others, suffer from the slow bleed approach.

I'm not philosophical enough to know what's right and wrong about transgenderism; however the slow bleed approach to its acceptance or ultimate rejection hurts more than it helps.

We should seek to implement the final stage of the acceptance now and let the chips fall where they may. Remove all references to gender from restrooms; integrate all sporting events and scholarships; integrate all accidemtic events and scholarships ... and ect ect.

We will find out fast how much real support there is for gender fluidity and we will quicky bring an end to the debate over it.

I'd be pulling for the idea that it doesn't mater what gender one is or wants to be ... but the cynic in me tells me that even most transgender folk won't like the final outcome.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This conversation has moved far beyond your virtue-signaling victim mentality.

Nice word salad there. Very impressive.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
I will still fight for the rights of other (true) trans folk who have been pushed out of the community here, and I will be making a submission to the states Attorney General calling for an end to self-identification.

Good for you. I don't think people fully realize the ramifications for self-identification. I've read quite a bit about what's going on in England with their reconsideration of the GRA, and some about Canada -- the Jonathan Yaniv story and the authorities protecting him from his predatory interactions with young girls really infuriates me. But that kind of thing will become routine and common with self-ID. People have to stand up and call it exactly what it is.

Not going to go into a hate fulled rant about certain scum, but there is a reason there are more non-binary identifying folk here than trans folk.

And that's why we need you speaking up and weighing in and sharing your experiences here!!!

ATS has not succumbed to the current crop of bullying Trans Activists --

And I appreciate that ATS gods

-- No one is doxxed or threatened or de-platformed or banned for saying "deadnaming" or "misgendering" or that a "transwoman is not a woman" or any of the other ridiculous means to control the narrative. So it's a good place to say your piece and tell your truths. Everyone needs to hear the opposing perspectives and experiences.

And personally, sometime I'd like to hear more about the non-binary perspective... but I don't want to derail this thread with questions, so maybe another time...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: PBL666
I will still fight for the rights of other (true) trans folk who have been pushed out of the community here, and I will be making a submission to the states Attorney General calling for an end to self-identification.

Good for you. I don't think people fully realize the ramifications for self-identification. I've read quite a bit about what's going on in England with their reconsideration of the GRA, and some about Canada -- the Jonathan Yaniv story and the authorities protecting him from his predatory interactions with young girls really infuriates me. But that kind of thing will become routine and common with self-ID. People have to stand up and call it exactly what it is.

And that's why we need you speaking up and weighing in and sharing your experiences here!!!

ATS has not succumbed to the current crop of bullying Trans Activists --

And I appreciate that ATS gods

-- No one is doxxed or threatened or de-platformed or banned for saying "deadnaming" or "misgendering" or that a "transwoman is not a woman" or any of the other ridiculous means to control the narrative. So it's a good place to say your piece and tell your truths. Everyone needs to hear the opposing perspectives and experiences.

And personally, sometime I'd like to hear more about the non-binary perspective... but I don't want to derail this thread with questions, so maybe another time...

I dont care if they dox me, trans child molesters deserve a cell with no windows, what I care more about is the damage already done. Not to my life, or to the lives of those I know--the damage done by them gaslighting everyone who "refuses to follow orders".

As a child I was socialized female, the truescum tranny men crowd all suddenly decided at puberty--that is AGP in its most textbook form of them to masturbate in their mothers underwear.

Without RLE, there is no GD, just incels who jerk off in their mothers underwear.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

Be frank and don't sugarcoat -- but fair warning: The mods will remove comments that are too off-topic or become too graphic. Be you -- but be aware. I don't want your valuable contribution lost because of others' sensitivities. Unfortunately, it is a vile and classless group that we are talking about. I have found that it is difficult to be frank and not be vulgar and vile myself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join