It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Lesbians want to be women, yet they still like women. There’s really nothing all that odd about it.

Male muscular strength is not still intact after years of testosterone blockers and estrogen supplements.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The IOC (International Olympic Committee) actually changed their rules from 2 years HRT, to only one year HRT--all because of these "but I'm a woman!" creeps (totally ignoring the science as to why 2 years HRT was set as a requirement), and Hannah was one of those voices.

I'm 5 foot 11 and just under 200lbs (not even in the top 5 of the largest women (all cis) on my team, let alone the whole league), she is 6 foot 8 and over 300lbs, but has absolutely no skill. The cis women I know who play AFLW are no wallflowers, and could easily play with the boys because thats what they had to do in the past when there was no womens league. Hannah is just an opportunist and has used the media to play the victim.

She did this whole "wow is me, I'm homeless now" because she moved states to try get selected. She set up a gofundme because of her ego and her poor decisions, and people flocked to it. Nobody from the "trans community" did anything for the few transwomen locked in mens jails here, so their priorities are more about playing the victim rather than supporting the most disadvantaged.

Of the transwomen who spoke against her and the "special treatment" Hannah demanded, I am one of two--and everyone hates me because I mentioned the taboo "bone density" which doesnt change for YEARS on HRT.

I have read some of your posts here in the past, and while I dont agree with everything you say, you have brought up many issues that need to be discussed (AGP for one) that are silenced by the "trans" crowd. Dont ever let them silence you just because some opinions may make them uncomfortable.

An honest discussion needs to happen without bald mean screaming "but I'm a woman!".

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: kaylaluv

No one said anything like that.

YOU took it like that because you need to be a victim or feel like you're coming to the aid of someone you think is more of a victim than you.

That poster looooooves to concentrate only on the “bad” trans people, never admitting that MOST trans people don’t hurt anyone. Just like men in general - there are a few bad ones, but MOST men don’t hurt anyone. How would you feel if a poster here implied that all men were violent rapists?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now you're going to outright misrepresent and lie about the position I have very clearly and repeatedly expressed for some time now? Now you're going to pretend that I have not always maintained and emphasized that not all transgender persons are the same? That I have not always focused on the heterosexual autogynephiles? That I have not clearly distinguished between the so-called gender euphoric and the gender dysphoric? That I have not demanded that the former be weeded out from the latter?

Really???

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Now you're going to outright misrepresent and lie about the position I have very clearly and repeatedly expressed for some time now? Now you're going to pretend that I have not always maintained and emphasized that not all transgender persons are the same? That I have not always focused on the heterosexual autogynephiles? That I have not clearly distinguished between the so-called gender euphoric and the gender dysphoric? That I have not demanded that the former be weeded out from the latter?

Really???

I have NEVER seen you post anything positive about trans females. I have NEVER seen you post that most trans people are innocent of any wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

Thanks for sharing that back story -- I appreciate it, and I'm sure many others do as well. And thanks for standing up. I can only imagine the grief you got for that, and it's so wrong on so many levels.

I have read some of your posts here in the past, and while I dont agree with everything you say, you have brought up many issues that need to be discussed (AGP for one) that are silenced by the "trans" crowd.

That's more than fair enough -- and to your credit! As I've learned and pondered, I know I don't agree with everything I've said before myself. But I'm trying to understand, and I know we have to get past this Trans Activist censorship and bullying to do so. And again, you are welcome to skool me when I say stupid stuff. It may take me a while to get it thru my thick head, but I'll keep working at it.

And I'll be honest here, if you or any gender dysphoric person were my friend and came to me and asked my advice, I'd tell you that you are a perfectly imperfect beloved child of God and that you don't have to change a damn thing about yourself to please anyone, and especially not society's ridiculous gender stereotypes. I'd tell you to be and do you, and to do and be the best you can, and I'll love you for you. Because in the end, no matter how you live, you can only live as you. And if you told me to stuff it and you wanted to transition anyway, I'd respect your decision and your right to free will, and I would hope and pray for the best for you anyway. Because that's what I want for us all. As long as folks aren't hurting anyone, it's all good.

Dont ever let them silence you just because some opinions may make them uncomfortable. An honest discussion needs to happen without bald mean screaming "but I'm a woman!".

Thank you for the encouragement. Though I hope you'll be here right along with me! As I said, I'm happy to be skooled. But I won't be bullied and gaslighted. Not today and not ever.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have NEVER seen you post anything positive about trans females.

Because they aren't the problem!!! I have consistently and clearly complained about one segment of the greater transgender community: The heterosexual narcissistic (and often violent) autogynephiles!

I have NEVER seen you post that most trans people are innocent of any wrongdoing.

Because at this point I don't know that they are.

Because at this point it is the heterosexual narcissistic (and often violent) autogynephiles that are running the show, and who may account for 80 to 90% of the current transgender community.

Because people like you protect and defend them at the expense of everyone else -- including the non-autogynephile transgender persons!!!

Because people like you refuse to remove them from the equation!!!

Because people like you are trying to gaslight the rest of us big time.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Posters here imply their victimhood all the time.

Boadicea has been railing against a system that allows wrong doing by encouraging and enabling transgendered people to compete in arenas inappropriate for them.

Transgendered people may not be out to hurt anyone, but policy that pits an aberrant minority against a typical majority DOES hurt people.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Because at this point I don't know that they are.

Because at this point it is the heterosexual narcissistic (and often violent) autogynephiles that are running the show, and who may account for 80 to 90% of the current transgender community.

And there we have it. I rest my case.

edit on 31-12-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

And there we have it. I rest my case.

Rested what case? You haven't provided a case! Just ridiculous accusations.

So provide a case. Prove otherwise. Show me the numbers. Put up or shut up.

I would be very happy to know that there are not that many violent predators within the transgender community.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Serena Williams doesn’t have the genetics of Serena Williams. She gets the same “help” all the pros get.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Trans people have a host of mental and psychological issues to overcome. Look at their suicide rates, for example. It is a mental illness that may have no cure. I don’t say that to be immflamatory but someone has to address the elephant in the room

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

While it may not be true where you live, but here the 80% stat fits. I was told to move states ie-"# off to Melbourne", because I was a "cultural marxist" (no, I'm a card carrying member of the Communist Party), a "drag queen on steroids" (because I was seen as "passable" to them). This was in a "supposed" support group--then when I was told about being raped I was called a liar and some fat manspreading creep with his hairy guts hanging out his ill-fitting t-shirt flashed his police badge at me...

That is not a community that supports its own, that is a community that selects its own from white middle class folk.

This is not uncommon here, most trans POC actually join the non-binary groups because there is no racism and no creepy men wanting to grab our tits. There is even some research into this by a Phd candidate who interviewed me on this--she said she had heard the same complaints form so many people it was beyond a joke.

Many of my trans friends from outside this state are shocked that the scene is run by racist, sexist, bootlickers--but thats the reality of being trans here. If you're not middle age, middle class, white, conservative and a horrible person--you're not welcome in their little rape cult.

If you think that makes me a TERF, I will pay for you to fly down here and take you to meet these monsters--they exist, and they are killing younger transwomen by gaslighting and isolation.

Back to Boadicia's comment, 80% is accurate, because the rest of us either go stealth or get into the non binary scene.

Monsters exist, and spiro wont change a persons racism/sexism/homophobia.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Trans people have a host of mental and psychological issues to overcome. Look at their suicide rates, for example. It is a mental illness that may have no cure. I don’t say that to be immflamatory but someone has to address the elephant in the room

It really is astonishing how high the rates of other mental and emotional disorders are in the transgender community -- in much higher proportions than in the population as a whole -- with a significant amount of reported child abuse, including (especially perhaps?) sexual abuse. I've read several accounts from transsexuals who later de-transitioned, and every one mentions secondary disorders to their gender dysphoria, often ignored or brushed aside by the medical community.

It's very sad and scary for the transgender community as a whole. And it isn't doing them any favors.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We have a relatively large trans population in my town, it's a tolerant place so they move here from other parts of the UK.
In a previous career life working for social services, every trans client of mine was living off sickness welfare benefits with depression or anxiety.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

I live in Austin, Texas - Mecca for liberals, and one of the few all inclusive metro areas of Texas. I personally know many trans people. The vast majority support each other, and the vast majority haven’t hurt anyone.

Monsters will always exist, most of them are male. I’ll still defend the good ones though.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
We have a relatively large trans population in my town, it's a tolerant place so they move here from other parts of the UK.
In a previous career life working for social services, every trans client of mine was living off sickness welfare benefits with depression or anxiety.

It is a very difficult life, living with gender dysphoria. First, you have to deal with the feeling that your body was a huge mistake, then you have to deal with a community that is intolerant of you. I would have depression and anxiety too, if I had to live with that every day of my life.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Here is another elephant in the room that no one seems to care about in this thread.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but that's just so very sad and disheartening. It also seems that modern mental/emotional health providers don't really have any answers -- cures -- for them either. Well, beyond drugs and transitioning. Maybe moving to your town is the best medicine anyway. Someplace they can just make a life and live their lives without the demands and expectations and interference and intrusions of society...

Lord knows being a hermit is looking more and more appealing to me!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Here is another elephant in the room that no one seems to care about in this thread. www.nbcnews.com...

Now you're really desperate. Exploiting and manipulating the basic good will and compassion of people to protect and defend bad behavior. Wow. But okay.

Yes, all deaths are sad, and of course that includes transgender persons. But let's keep this in perspective.

Are you at all concerned that up to half of those deaths were by another member of the LGBT community?

Are you at all concerned at the disproportionately high rates of intimate partner violence within the transgender community -- as I have cited and provided links for previously?

Are you at all concerned about the murders -- and ALL physical violence -- committed by members of the trans community against others, and women in particular?

Are you at all concerned about the sexual assaults committed against children by men identifying as women?

Why are you ignoring that herd of elephants???

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join