It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If I suddenly ‘decide’ that I want to be trans-racial, can I use the N-word?

If you say “no”, you’re a racist.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Follow the herd, accept the mandated groupthink and be good little drones!

Those displaying the newly diagnosed Hate Syndrome symptoms will be rounded up for immediate re-education in government run facilities, where they will learn to accept that black is white and women have penises!

Whether one agrees with the nonsense or not, is not the issue. We are all expected to be seen to be supportive of it and there are, as we are increasingly seeing, shrill and harsh consequences from the outraged masses for non compliance.
Socially engineered responses and herd mentality at it’s finest, where those disagreeing become afraid to condemn it, for fear of being ostracised by society and potentially having their lives wrecked as a result.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This transgender BS needs to stop.

While I agree. What are those who want it to stop actually doing to stop it. Aside from anonymously bitching online about it?

It's a question I often ask around here and others sites quite a lot on such matters.

I see raging, complaining, whining, people with all the answers to the problem. But I never get an answer to that question.

If we do nothing, how can we expect more than nothing to happen?

Have you written to your local government employees? Have you taken out a billboard on a busy street? Knocked door to door with a pen and petition?

So you want it to stop? Me too! So, how can we make it so?

I mean seems the majority are tired of this vocal minority nonsense, so why are they a problem. Why can we not silence them? How did we allow them to get a voice in the first place?

Instead of bitching about problems. How about we go about solving them?

What are your solutions everybody? I am keen to hear them.

I'll go first. If everyone just shut the hell up, left each other alone and went about their lives without needing everyone else's damn approval and acceptance most of humanities issues would go away.
So for me if we all stop being selfish greedy little jerks the issue would be fixed.

What do you suggest?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: kaylaluv

Genuine question: should Rachel Dolezal be able to legally demand that we refer to her as African American, even though it's been conclusively proven that she isn't? I ask this as a parallel to the transgender issue of this thread because:

(a) she tells people that she 100% identifies as black, and 'feels' black; and

(b) she has undertaken cosmetic changes to appear black.

Does that mean she should:

(1) be able to legally demand to be called African American?

(2) apply for scholarships, awards, jobs or grants established for African Americans?

(3) be considered as African American for any 'diversity hire' quotas?

If so, do you think actual African Americans have the right to feel cheated or diminished? If not, how is it different to the transgender issue? She is biologically identical, after all?

Oh now you've done it. You're going to pay for this!!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Okay. You sure love all those pretty pics... you sure like to post them every chance you get, eh? Makeup is pretty cool. And makeup artists are quite talented. And beauty is only skin deep...

And we both know that it DOES NOT STOP THERE!

You also protect and defend the violent men who are threatening and attacking women.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Rewey

It is untrue that she was able to compete against other women by just “proclaiming she was a woman” - she had to undergo the standard testing procedures. I believe her testosterone levels were well below the threshold, which means she has less testosterone than most of the other women players.

I very very much doubt that. In fact, it's probably impossible. At best, HE could reach a high normal range for a woman -- AT BEST. And given his physique, I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

Only a quarter of transgender women taking a regimen of spironolactone and estrogens were able to lower testosterone levels within the usual female physiologic range. Another quarter could not achieve female levels but remained below the male range virtually all of the time, while one quarter was unable to achieve any significant suppression.

“This study allowed us to identify patients who achieved differing levels of testosterone suppression, including a group of patients unable to achieve any significant testosterone suppression.

Medicine Alone Does Not Completely Suppress Testosterone Levels Among Transgender Women

I don't care what standards are established, the vast majority of men will always retain higher testosterone levels than women. It is what it is. He was born male and is now a man.... competing against and dominating women.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
In the past couple of weeks I have been making many posts on various platforms about how "self identification" is trans erasure.

I'm made posts directly attacking these beta males in bad wigs who slither into womens spaces and prey on young women.

I know this is all true, I have seen it with my own two eyes--do you know why I have seen it, because I am trans, I have a psychiatric diagnosis of gender dysphoria, but so many of these MEN who creep into womens spaces dont have that diagnosis--yet we're expected to be inclusive to inclusive to these MEN, when they spend most of the time bragging how they screwed over their ex wives in the divorce...

Yet ANYONE who is even slightly critical of allowing MEN to self identify is called a TERF. We are silenced by a few old obese MEN in dresses because they do everything they can to deplatform actual transfolk.

There use to be a process we had to go thru before we could get on hormones, but with self identification and MAN can get them without even a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

Sure, there is some bigotry in this thread, but no more than the racism, sexism, homophobia and classism I have had the misfortune of hearing out of the mouths of these beta males in bad wigs.

Being critical of self identification does not make one a TERF.

ETA: Hannah is a # footballer and thats why she wasnt drafted--twice!. And YES, I play football on a womens team, I meet the IOC requirements to play sport as a woman, and have a good knowledge of transfolk in sport. You cant blame the AFLW for not letting someone in when they dont have the skill to play at that level.
edit on 31-12-2018 by PBL666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Total b.s. you ARE what your dna indicates at birth. No amount of surgery will change that. If you choose to mutilate your body don’t expect me to change my life because of your mental disorder. Martina was correct in her assessment and has absolutely NOTHING to apologize for. The far left are just as stupid as the far right. Two sides of a defective coin.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I very much appreciate you weighing in, and I hope that more folks from the LGBT community who oppose self-ID speak up. I have heard stories from my gay and lesbian friends that make my blood boil. Just like what I've read about the so-called "Truscum" and "TERF Wars" has made my blood boil. I know I can't tell you anything you don't already know and I won't even try! But I've done my best to share and inform the ATS community... even if my efforts have been pisspoor at best

I hope you keep commenting on ATS. I want to hear what you have to say. I also hope you can skool me in the process because I know there is much I don't know.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yeah, I just wanted to say that I am also happy to hear your story. Thanks for the insight.

Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It seems like homosexuals, lesbians and transgenders are more prevalent today than during my younger days. Was it because back then it wasn't as acceptable as it is today? Probably, or is all this processed food and genetically modified food causing the chromosomes of the fetus in pregnant women to become screwed up? Lol. Or maybe aliens who are abducting pregnant women and screwing around with their DNA are causing homosexuality in their newborns? Lol.

Bruce Jenner, oh sorry ... Caitlyn Jenner really confuses me, lol. He wants to be a women but still likes women!! So in reality he was a lesbian in a male body? He beat out men in the '76 Olympic Decathlon! Then again, he still had the muscle of a man. So really male transgenders shouldn't be allowed to compete in women's sports. It's a clear unfair advantage since their male muscular strength is still intact. I don't know why it's so difficult for transgenders to understand.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Either you women want equality or not. THIS is what happens when you want to be equal with men, after a few years of campaigning to effeminate us to control us. Congrats...you all begged for it and now it's here. Get ready for a barrage of losses. Hell, even Bruce Jenner became Woman of the Year recently. That means that men are even better at being women. All your Wonder Woman type movies, where women beat men up while the man stands back to let her protect him...you're starting to see that it's all just Hollywood B.S. right? You can't beat men in your own games, you can't beat men in your real life and you certainly won't be able to beat men in a fight. Accept it...you will NEVER be equal to men. The only reason any woman is gaining ground is because of Affirmative Action, which means the Government is carving your path of success for you. Men don't have Affirmative Action, because we can succeed ourselves. We have no help, no organizations, no Gov. assistance or anything and you women STILL whine about not being equal. Suck it up, and get ready for more losses.
edit on 31-12-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Awwww... the po widdle men are just sooooooo whooped by us wimmenfolk that they have to turn into wimmen???
But these po widdle men that make believe they are wimmen are actually better wimmen than wimmen? So these po widdle whooped menfolk have to make believe they are wimmen to beat (and beat up) the wimmen oppressing them to prove that they are better wimmen? So these po widdle menfolk pretending to be wimmen are so superior that they have to reduce themselves to being the weaker and inferior?

Oh dear lordy.

That's your pathetic excuse for these narcissistic and violent perverts? Really???

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Caitlyn Jenner really confuses me, lol. He wants to be a women but still likes women!!

Jenner actually fits many of the criteria for the classic autogynephile -- a heterosexual man who is sexually aroused at the thought of being a woman. I had read an excellent analysis somewhere right after Jenner transitioned. I thought it was at The Federalist, but I cannot find it now.

So in reality he was a lesbian in a male body?

I don't know if Jenner has stated such, but yes, most AGPs "identify" as a lesbian, if not specifically as a "butch" lesbian, and thus justifying not even trying to look like or act like a woman. Although they do demand sex from lesbians and when lesbians refuse, bitch and moan about the "cotton ceiling" and "transphobes." Planned Parenthood has even sponsored seminars for ONLY men identifying as trans on "Overcoming the Cotton Ceiling: Breaking Down Sexual Barriers for Queer Trans Women".

Cotton ceiling and autogynephilia

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Awwww... the po widdle men are just sooooooo whooped by us wimmenfolk that they have to turn into wimmen???
But these po widdle men that make believe they are wimmen are actually better wimmen than wimmen? So these po widdle whooped menfolk have to make believe they are wimmen to beat (and beat up) the wimmen oppressing them to prove that they are better wimmen? So these po widdle menfolk pretending to be wimmen are so superior that they have to reduce themselves to being the weaker and inferior?

Oh dear lordy.

That's your pathetic excuse for these narcissistic and violent perverts? Really???

You're clearly butt-hurt. I would be embarrassed too. I didn't say that men "have to" turn into women. I am saying that women went on a campaign the last few years to make men more effeminate by attacking any man (in social media) that acted like a real man. Did I say that "wimmin" beat men at anything?...I clearly stated the opposite. Don't get mad at the truth simply because women can't handle a fight that they got themselves into. Be as sarcastic as you want, but all women do is have stupid parades, get their organizations to try to convince us of how powerful they are (until something goes wrong...and then they're a victim again) and quite frankly, I don't care what happens with women. I am not one of those who fell for their campaign of sissies, but I am a bit exhausted at hearing how great women are with nothing to back it up, and always patting themselves on the back for every little thing they do. So, you can be butt-hurt all you want, that's your prerogative, but you're clearly either one of the women of which I speak, or one of those 'so called' male feminists which are also the sissies of which I spoke, which is an embarrassment to real men everywhere. There is no one on my side of the fence that is offended, or even cares that women are getting their @$$es handed to them. I am simply making a claim as to what happened, and am actually enjoying the show. BTW, narcissism and violence? How does that have anything to do with a trans-male beating women at their own games? The Hollywood violent movies aren't real you know. I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

LOL!!! That's all you've got now? You talked a whole lot of trash about women... all women lumped into one big box... how abused the poor men are... and how much better men are than women... but now you don't care? Yeah, right. You had far too much to whine about to pretend now that you haven't been brooding and obsessing about this for some time.

And I'm the one who's "butthurt"???

Tee hee hee...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

LOL!!! That's all you've got now? You talked a whole lot of trash about women... all women lumped into one big box... how abused the poor men are... and how much better men are than women... but now you don't care? Yeah, right. You had far too much to whine about to pretend now that you haven't been brooding and obsessing about this for some time.

And I'm the one who's "butthurt"???

Tee hee hee...

Again....I was stating the obvious as a conversational piece. Calling a spade, a spade, if you will. I do not care, and am not enumerated amongst those sissy effeminate males that I described. I do not care. Here is a little education for you...people can have an opinion about something and still not care about it. I am finished with you now. I have to go to work, so say what you want. This post is not about men...it's about women b!tching and complaining about men handing their @$$es to them. Not about me.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Okay. No worries. I won't try to disabuse you of your silly notions. Our words will stand on their own merit -- as they always do!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I very much appreciate you weighing in, and I hope that more folks from the LGBT community who oppose self-ID speak up. I have heard stories from my gay and lesbian friends that make my blood boil. Just like what I've read about the so-called "Truscum" and "TERF Wars" has made my blood boil. I know I can't tell you anything you don't already know and I won't even try! But I've done my best to share and inform the ATS community... even if my efforts have been pisspoor at best

I hope you keep commenting on ATS. I want to hear what you have to say. I also hope you can skool me in the process because I know there is much I don't know.

Why are you being so nice to someone you hate so much? I mean after all, it’s just a man “pretending” to be a woman, who wants to violently assault women. According to you, all trans females are evil and violent liars in a dress.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No one said anything like that.

YOU took it like that because you need to be a victim or feel like you're coming to the aid of someone you think is more of a victim than you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join