It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So much hate and ignorance in this thread.

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

Is it hate? Or is it reality to point out people that have obvious severe mental problems.

See the problem with you far left ideologues is that when everything is labeled as hate, nothing is.

Just like how you clowns have so overused the terms racist and nazi that they've all but lost their meaning.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

It's how they shut down debate.

Deny reality and call anyone who doesn't a bigot.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

No, it’s definitely hate, and definitely ignorance.

And you guys have definitely overused terms like clowns, libtards, mentally ill, etc. to the point those terms don’t mean anything anymore.

And unlike Martina, I won’t succumb to your bullying. You won’t coerce Me into an apology!
edit on 30-12-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

Can you please quote the hate and ignorance in this thread that you’v identified?? Because I can’t seem to locate it.

Then I’ll be able to determine whether to disagree with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

Can you please quote the hate and ignorance in this thread that you’v identified?? Because I can’t seem to locate it.

I don’t have to. That’s the great thing about opinions - they can be based on untruths - just like Martina’s opinion was.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't care if you think you are a squirrel, fine you are a squirrel.

Whatever sex you want to have/be is between you and whatever deity that exists. I simply do not care a wit.

Are you a dude walking into the ladies room right after my daughter and/or wife went in? I would open the door and yell in that he's there. They can both defend themselves.

I don't care what you want to do. Do not involve the rest of us in it. Live your life. I'll live mine.

Fred..

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sports should have a strict DNA policy.

If your DNA says male.....you play male

If your DNA says female, you play female.

If you one of the very very few that have both, you pick one.

Doesn't matter what you identify with or how many surgeries you have had.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

No, it’s definitely hate, and definitely ignorance.

"Please show where"

I don’t have to.

LOL hilarious.

So it's hateful calling me out if I decide I'm suddenly a woman just to compete with other women and beat them senselessly?
This 'progressive' logic goes a full circle. Equality at it's finest, at the expense of the biologically female athletes that need to suck it up.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You don’t have to quote it or you can’t because it’s not there aka you’re lying??

There are 16 posts by 12 different ATSers prior to your post claiming there is “so much hate and ignorance in this thread”. But you can’t quote any... and now you’re being disingenuous by claiming you simply get to have an opinion like everyone else - a cop-out.

You’re transparent AF!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Not long til this happens .... AI robots proclaim to be human!

Getting closer to that time than some might think...

This is 2018...

2019? 2025?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

I don’t have to. That’s the great thing about opinions - they can be based on untruths - just like Martina’s opinion was.

How special. Make an accusation and then claim you don't have to back up your statement with sources.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just like Martina did!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Just like Martina did!

What accusations did she make here that cannot be backed up by sources? Please tell me your interpretation, I need a good laugh today.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Just like Martina did!

What accusations did she make here that cannot be backed up by sources? Please tell me your interpretation, I need a good laugh today.

She claimed there were no standards - that someone with a penis could just walk in and demand to compete against women. All sports organizations have strict standards for trans females to be able to compete against other females. When confronted with the truth, she admitted she was uneducated on the subject and apologized.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What did she say that was wrong??

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Just like Martina did!

She claimed there were no standards - that someone with a penis could just walk in and demand to compete against women. All sports organizations have strict standards for trans females to be able to compete against other females. When confronted with the truth, she admitted she was uneducated on the subject and apologized.

SO, she was right. that "someone with a penis" should not be able to just walk in and demand to compete against women. What she apologized for was her ignorance on the subject, not about the concept of her statement itself.

So, how will you handle your accusations of hate in this thread? Will you explain your thought process and back up your accusations and risk being proven ignorant, resulting in an apology? Or, stick with the cop out of not having to back up your statements....proving you are ignorant by default?

Your choice my dear.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Just like Martina did!

Funny how you twist the truth even in her case. Maybe you should read what she actually said instead of lying.

You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard.

She did not claim there were no standards, nor did she claim that someone with a penis could just walk in and demand to compete .
edit on 30-12-2018 by Halfswede because: colored

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That is, most assuredly, not what she said.

She said there have to be standards, and merely proclaiming yourself female doesn't meet that standard.

Martina Navratilova played tennis against Rene Richards during her career.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That is, most assuredly, not what she said.

She said there have to be standards, and merely proclaiming yourself female doesn't meet that standard.

Martina Navratilova played tennis against Rene Richards during her career.

Seems a bit of ignorance of the subject matter on behalf of the ATS member is emerging here. What will be interesting is how that member will respond. That will speak volumes IMO.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

She claimed that what was happening was a person with a penis was able to just walk in and compete against other women. That was an untrue statement. She apologized because she should have apologized, and she knew it.

Trans people are continuously mocked and ridiculed and insulted on this site. On this and many other threads on the subject. And it ain’t being done with love, that’s for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join