It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
a reply to: Boadicea

I tried to send you a link thru the sites messenger but not sure if it worked...

Got it -- thank you.

I'm not going to stand behind a community that wouldnt do # for me.

I wouldn't either. And for what it's worth, you aren't the only one. Much of what I have learned about the worst of the trans industry is from things I heard from gay and lesbian friends/family. They feel much the same. Quite imposed upon to say the least, abused at worst, and betrayed by the community that hasn't stood up for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
I would rather people stood up for my rights, not tried to virtue signal some fake trans acceptance. And it wont be me getting my ass kicked.

Not sure what you mean. I'm happy to stand up for your rights... as long as you aren't engaging in some fantasy whereby you think one person has a Right to force others to accept their delusions as reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
So much hate and ignorance in this thread.

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

No they shouldn’t.

But, I think it’s important to recognize some of this stuff is going too far.

A good example is the trans in women’s sport. It’s totally unfair to born cis women.

Also, it’s absurd that nobody can criticize it in the public sphere.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colt45MAG

So much hate and ignorance in this thread.

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

Can you please quote the hate and ignorance in this thread that you’v identified?? Because I can’t seem to locate it.

I don’t have to. That’s the great thing about opinions - they can be based on untruths - just like Martina’s opinion was.

How is her opinion untrue?

Most men are much stronger and athletically powerful than women. This is factual. A trans woman is the same.
edit on 16-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

She claimed that what was happening was a person with a penis was able to just walk in and compete against other women. That was an untrue statement. She apologized because she should have apologized, and she knew it.

Trans people are continuously mocked and ridiculed and insulted on this site. On this and many other threads on the subject. And it ain’t being done with love, that’s for sure.

The problem is how do you get around the fact that most men, including those who are trans, are stronger than most women. How is that fair in athletics?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: kaylaluv

Genuine question: should Rachel Dolezal be able to legally demand that we refer to her as African American, even though it's been conclusively proven that she isn't? I ask this as a parallel to the transgender issue of this thread because:

(a) she tells people that she 100% identifies as black, and 'feels' black; and

(b) she has undertaken cosmetic changes to appear black.

Does that mean she should:

(1) be able to legally demand to be called African American?

(2) apply for scholarships, awards, jobs or grants established for African Americans?

(3) be considered as African American for any 'diversity hire' quotas?

If so, do you think actual African Americans have the right to feel cheated or diminished? If not, how is it different to the transgender issue? She is biologically identical, after all?
I’ve said the same for a while.

If someone can claim to be internally another gender, despite being born and experiencing much of their life as their born gender, then why can’t someone feel they are internally trans-race.

Physically, two men of let’s say different races have less difference than a man and woman of the same race. To my knowledge.

The argument that someone cannot understand what its like to be another race due to differeng lives experience, is also stated about men’s understanding of female issues.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I was going to write a long post on this topic, but someone else beat me to it:

stream.org...

Ah, what the hell; I'll go ahead and write a long post anyways. ;o)

If we are what we say we are, where do we draw the line? Am I now expected to call the town drunk 'Pontifex Maximus' because he calls himself the Pope? Can I identify as a military officer and gain access to the Pentagon? Can I identify as a senior citizen and get Social Security?

What's especially pernicious about this is those perverted men who will use transgender identity as a Trojan Horse to gain access to female-only spaces. Contrary to what the transgender activists would have us believe, this HAS happened! See this video for documentation on that: www.youtube.com...

Enough of this 'identity' crap. I'm taking the red pill. Transwomen are men and transmen are women. I know, I know; you're calling me 'transphobic'. Thank you for the compliment. My word still stands. Any Questions?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join