It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Trans people are continuously mocked and ridiculed and insulted on this site. On this and many other threads on the subject. And it ain’t being done with love, that’s for sure.

That is a bald faced lie, my dear.

It isn't Trans people who are being mocked and ridiculed and insulted, it is the idea that other people should be required by law to accept their claim as anything other than what it is - evidence of mental illness.

If I encounter a Trans person, no matter how obvious, if they treat me and others around them with respect, I'll do the same. I won't, however, enable their illness by, e.g., calling a man masquerading as a woman 'mam' or a woman masquerading as a man 'sir'. If a Trans person is offended by my not engaging their fantasy, that is their problem, and if they throw a tantrum like the guy did in the store, and I'm there, they're likely to get their ass kicked, because I would defend the store employee.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There ARE standards, thus there is no problem. So why did she make any comment at all?

Because the 'standards' are ridiculous. Sorry, there is simply no room for a man, regardless of how long he's been on hormone therapy or how long ago he wacked off his manhood, to compete fairly against women.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
We wouldn't allow special Olympians to compete with other athletes, would we? What would be the point?

Best comparison I've seen yet.

Someone needs to identify as handicapped, and force the issue and try competing in the special olympics.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: kaylaluv

But you agree men competing against women in a women's only competition is wrong, don't you? Once again , women are being dominated and put in their place, by a man. That's sickening for someone to be proud of that, right?

www.washingtonpost.com... m_term=.58fd943b1956

I've seen lots of wimpy dudes that a lot of women could best in pretty much any competition.

But that is irrelevant to what sex they are.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Facts are facts. Most violent crimes are committed by men, and most violent crimes against trans people are committed by men. Non-trans men.

It would be interesting to see what percentage of those attacks were due to a man being lied to by a tranny (man pretending to be a woman), and when the man found out they'd been making out with another man, kicked their ass.

Incidentally, I'd likely do the same thing, and I'm very far from being known as a violent person.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Folks can be XX or XY, and also XXY or XYY, with virtually unlimited numbers of ratios and combinations of hormone levels, making each of us a unique specimen comprising both "male" and "female" factors.

No. Just no.

The number of babies born with something other than XX or YY is extremely small, to the point that calling it an aberration is appropriate.

To equate these aberrations with the normal is how this entire ridiculous issue got to where it is.

So, no. I feel for anyone born with such aberrations, and depending on the specific circumstances for each, exceptions to the 'a man is a man and a woman is a woman' may be appropriate, but you don't drag the 99.9+% of the normal into an abyss just because if said aberrations.
edit on 10-1-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't want to overstate the facts, but XXY and XYY are a thing, and we really don't know how many, because it's not something tested for routinely. As I understand it, many men and women live out their lives never even knowing.

Regardless, the point I was making stands: We are all a unique combination of male and female factors to create the whole, involving different quantities and ratios, and all kinds of environmental factors.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cybelle

I wasn’t making excuses but I was pointing out that not all AGP’s are the monsters they’re being portrayed as and I don’t even get the “stand in front of them” thing.

It means don't use your one friend to protect and defend the violent and sexual offenders in the group... stand in front of your friend and defend and protect your friend from those violent and sexual offenders in the group as well... it means don't pretend bad folks don't exist just to "protect" your friend.

Transgender persons are just people like the rest of us, with the good and the bad and the ugly mixed in. No one ever said "Don't talk trash about "people" because the people I know are soooooooooooooo wonderful that all people must be wonderful." Just as there are good and bad people, there will be good and bad mixed into any and all groups and categories and subdivisions that you can name.

It is ONLY by calling out the bad that the good can stand proud and tall.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I don't want to overstate the facts, but XXY and XYY are a thing, and we really don't know how many, because it's not something tested for routinely. As I understand it, many men and women live out their lives never even knowing.

If they can live out their lives not even knowing, then it isn't really a thing.

Regardless, the point I was making stands: We are all a unique combination of male and female factors to create the whole, involving different quantities and ratios, and all kinds of environmental factors.

Of course... but we are all - or at least 99.9+% of us - are born male or female, and just because there are aberrations doesn't mean we should allow the aberrations to dictate to the rest of us who or what we are.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If they can live out their lives not even knowing, then it isn't really a thing.

Exactly!!! That's basically the point I'm trying to make... If all our parts are functioning as intended, it's all good. None of us are "all male" or "all female". It just is what it is. We just are what we are and cannot be anything else no matter what drugs we take or what bits and parts we have added or removed.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I got into this discussion without realizing my weekend and week would go sideways disallowing adequate time to participate so I’ll start out responding to things from the 5th and move forward with additional responses as time allows. It’s Friday afternoon and I have a date tonight that’s probably going to go into tomorrow so it may take me another day or so to catch up.

And there it is... the obligatory Trans Activist attack on Walt Heyer. Again.

And yes, I will be very blunt and state that I do believe you are part of the Trans Activist Gaslighting Brigade right off the bat, so there is no misunderstanding in what I am saying or where I am coming from.

Wow! You really haven’t a clue and in my opinion, you’re the one that has succumbed to some pretty radicalized ideologies for whatever reasons that I suspect are more of a matter of principle rather than any actual bad experiences with trans people causing you harm? You’ve created an imaginary monster in your head, the big bad AGP as it were and rally and proselytize as if on a mission just as hard and loudly and possibly to an even greater degree than your so called Trans Activist Gaslighting Brigade. Pot called and wants their kettle back.

I think every adult transgender person that considers transition should know all about the Walt Heyer types and others like him and watch every detransition video they can find on YouTube. I find these stories to have value and could possibly even sway someone away from making regrettable life decisions or to at least be more aware of the pitfalls and downsides of going down this road.

Where my problem with Heyer comes in is the part he plays in the organized religious conservative Anti-LGBT Syndicate that can’t get over being butt hurt by the Obergefell decision and has turned their attention to attacking the most vulnerable minority of the alphabet family. As far as I’m concerned, the groups such as the few I named above and other big ones unnamed are extremists on a jihad pushing their Xtian Sharia agenda desperately grasping on to whatever they can realizing the growing tide of sentiment against the hate, bigotry and prejudice promoted by their organizations and the unwanted influence they have on our legislative bodies from those that believe strongly in separation of church and state. They’re a sad and pathetic bunch that seem to have forgotten their deities instruction to love thy neighbor.

Make no mistake, the ADF, the FRC, the Liberty Counsel and every other organization on that side of the fence are part of a well funded politico-legal machine that wants nothing less than to see those that don’t love who they think they should love and those that don’t fit the traditional 1950’s version of the normative gender binary to be eliminated from society. This is just intrusive and mean spirited and as a matter of my principles and because it’s just my nature, I’m going to root for the underdog or the oppressed little guy every time even if I don’t have a dog in the fight. I have my big bad too and when I think unfairness or injustice is being done toward a group of people by nothing more than tantrum throwing bullies in their own right, it does want to make me push back just as strongly as you want to push.

I'm betting dollars to donuts that you know that the appropriate and proper research has not been done. And I'm pretty sure you know that because if you are half as informed about the Trans Industry as you purport, then you know the tantrums thrown to STOP the appropriate and proper research from being done.

What “appropriate and proper research” are you referring to specifically that has not been done or are we just talking about research that doesn’t fit your agenda? By the way, I’m a pretty simple person and like the plain glazed ones or those buttermilk ones with the fluted edges and a hole in the middle. No, I am not a member of your trans activist brigade and I find some of their power, tactics and their own ideological dogma reprehensible and probably as alarming as you do but I see a lot of this as defensive resistance to the specific and organized fronts against them and they’re not going to roll over and play dead and may even play equally dirty when it’s called for when those tactics are used against them. Yes, I am well versed in their arguments, perspectives and the “Trans Industry” as well as those detractors on the flip side against them but I’m not so indoctrinated and close-minded to blindly follow along or to not try and seek middle ground.

Trans Activists’ Campaign Against ‘TERFs’ has Become an Attack on Science

Academics are being harassed over their research into transgender issues

Science is being attacked on every front as it has become polarized, politicized, weaponized and agenda driven. Look no further than to climate science as an example. People seem to have lost the capacity for critical thought falling instead headfirst into whatever ideological dogma they’re fed by their preferred left or right biased media, their tribe or their political party or whatever suits their fancy decrying things outside of their tightly manipulated paradigm to be fake news or simply liberal/conservative driven propaganda hogwash. People were once skeptical of the extremes on either end of the spectrum but somehow we’ve lost that capacity as it’s much easier to just jump on irrelevant bandwagons and then be able to pat ourselves on the back for doing our part toward whatever cause we deem worthy.

All of it, every last bit of it is nothing more than drawing a line in the sand forcing people to take a side and to have a label that truly does seem like part of some warped divide and conquer strategy that effectively throws up a smokescreen of distraction from the corruption, war, political instability, inevitable collapse of our debt based capitalistic economy and how we’ve all become subjugated slaves with true freedom, autonomy and privacy things of the long forgotten past without even mentioning the rest of the real problems in society and the world. No wonder we’ve become so obsessed by where people pee… the reality of what’s really going on sucks so let’s focus on a miniscule problem and what-if scenarios because it’s just so much easier than thinking for ourselves that lets us avoid and compartmentalize those unpleasant things we have no control over or real say in. I think you’re a really smart woman Boadicea, but I don’t think you’re as smart as you think you are.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you, I have done my homework, and I do have much knowledge, which can be quite ugly. As you well know.

What I know is that you’ve been sucked into, latched onto and been influenced by an ideology focused on the ugly and the negative wearing the blinders of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance that is no less fringe or radicalized than the Transgender Taliban themselves which I see as an equal part of the problem here. What saddens me is that you somehow feel justified in all this with your feeling of self congratulation that you’re doing your noble duty to protect the rest of us weak, dumb and clueless women from an overblown hyperbolic threat that is statistically insignificant and unlikely to ever affect any of our lives. Keep up the good work, sister. I feel so much safer. [/s]

And just so you know, I have also done my homework and am more than capable of going toe-to-toe with you even though you’re already so self-righteously close minded it’s pointless and with the political and ideological leanings of this site in general, my counter to your parry won’t garner much support. You will and have called me part of the trans activist brigade for my points of view and I’ll call you a TERF for yours and those that aren’t versed in these issues, rather than objectively weighing both sides of the argument with an open mind will blindly go along with whichever aligns closest to their pre-existing mindset.

Of course not all men are violent sexual predators... and not all men identifying as trans are violent sexual predators... but many are. And unless and until those predators are removed from the equation there is a huge problem. As long as those predators are welcome in the Trans Industry, there is a huge problem.

Oh yes, the “Trans Industry” welcomes predators with open arms. See why it is hard to take you seriously?

As if you don't already know. Most of the "rights" being demanded by the Trans Activist Industry is a clear and gross violation of women's hard fought rights -- including forcing themselves into private spaces for women! More important, women have certain needs based upon their very real physiology/biology, and men identifying as women will never be part of that, and there is no virtue in ignoring those very real needs in order to be "inclusive." And there is nothing good about women being labeled "TERFs" and attacked for protecting and defending the needs of women.

Transwomen are transwomen... but transwomen are not and never will be women, and everyone needs to respect that... or the war will continue.

Nothing like being hysterically paranoid, living in fear and scaremongering without even mentioning the virtue signaling going on because we have “certain needs based upon very real physiology/biology” which to me, that aspect alone is something I won’t buy into because it makes us seem weaker and helpless, the fairer sex that’s somehow lesser than men and portrays us as victims because of our anatomy and I’ll have none of that, thank you, because that’s horse puckey.

And that's not even getting into the threat presented by AGPs.

Oh boy! You’ve managed to cycle back to this again. Why am I not surprised? I’ve seen the lists of bad things and what horrible monsters your dreaded AGP’s are but what are the real numbers you’re using to blanketly demonize an entire group of people that’s probably somewhere around 90% of the entire transgender community? 50 instances of misdeeds? A hundred? Five hundred? Over what period of time are these instances from or do these numbers include forever? Out of maybe a couple million trans people worldwide and nearly 8 billion people in total? Would you care to venture a percentage or ratio of these “bad trans people” to those that just want to be left alone to live their lives and don’t do bad things? I’m guessing if you do the math, you’d be lucky to get a whole half of a percent and I don’t know about you but I don’t think this presents a credible threat I need to worry about.

Let’s turn the table here for a minute and look into this a little further. Worldwide, over 369 trans people were murdered in the last 12 months and over 3,000 in the last decade without even mentioning other systemic violent acts and domestic partner abuse or those unreported or where the victim wasn’t identified as trans. So how does that compare to how many violent crimes transgender people have perpetrated against natal women in the last year/decade? Tell me again who is at risk?

2 North Carolina Women Charged With Sexually Assaulting Transgender Woman in Bar

Finally, to wrap this up, I have some questions for you to better my understanding of your platform.

1) If self-identification is an issue, would you feel better if some sort of official medical evaluation and certification was in place so jocks couldn’t just throw on a frock claiming to be transgender to invade your sanctified women’s safe spaces or would you consider this worthless because the trans medical industrial complex is just out to make a buck and anybody can buy a favorable diagnosis?

2) If someone had been evaluated, certified, was under the care of a doctor, undergoing hormone therapy, lived their life full time as a woman and could pass as a female would you feel more comfortable with them in your safe space or would still having a penis a dealbreaker for that? Where do you think these people that aren’t one or the other should go that doesn’t put them at risk or is their safety of absolutely no concern to you?

3) Would a person who’d undergone full medical transition, i.e. had vaginoplasty/sex reassignment surgery still be unwelcome in your women’s safe spaces or would formerly having the male kit be enough of a forever dealbreaker? Would how well they pass or don’t pass to your subjective level of scrutiny make a difference? What if they transitioned as children or teenagers and have never lived as men?

Where do you draw the line between what’s acceptable to you and what’s not? Tell me what you really think first without having to check one of your sources to see what you’re supposed to think.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What I know is that you’ve been sucked into, latched onto and been influenced by an ideology focused on the ugly and the negative wearing the blinders of confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance that is no less fringe or radicalized than the Transgender Taliban themselves which I see as an equal part of the problem here.

What a presumptuous and pompous word salad!!! Did you have to get out your thesaurus for that??? You would have been better served with a dictionary.

Making specific distinctions among a generalized group is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of being "sucked into, latched onto and influenced by an ideology."

Point those grubby little fingers right back in the mirror. If you do not have the intellectual capacity nor the intellectual honesty to understand that your one friend does not represent the whole, then you are the one who has been sucked into, latched onto and been influenced by an ideology. Only yours focuses on the pretty man in the dress, and ignores the very harsh reality of violence and sexual abuse by MANY.

Or you know damn well, and this is all just gaslighting.

I’ll call you a TERF for yours...

Awwwww... isn't that special? The Gaslighter has a name for me! Not an original name, of course... just the same old Trans Activist crap. And never mind that I'm not a feminist. Is this where I'm supposed to go cry in my cups because I'm so humiliated and shamed?

Ain't gonna happen.

...rather than objectively weighing both sides of the argument with an open mind will blindly go along with whichever aligns closest to their pre-existing mindset.

Again... Dictionary. It's your friend.

The one making very clear distinctions with sources -- ME!!! -- is not the one "blindly" going along with whatever "aligns closest to their pre-existing mindset." YOU are the one who refuses to acknowledge those very clear distinctions. YOU are the one who will only spew what aligns closest to your pre-existing mindset. "My one friend is nice so they all must be nice!!!"

Oh yes, the “Trans Industry” welcomes predators with open arms.

Prove me wrong. Put up or shut up. If true, it's easy enough to do... show me what efforts are being made remove predators from Self-IDing along with everyone else. Show me. Proof. Not just your gaslighting. Show me the proof. It must be everywhere and I'm just missing it. Show me the efforts to remove predators from Self-IDing. Show the whole world.

I’ve seen the lists of bad things and what horrible monsters your dreaded AGP’s are but what are the real numbers you’re using to blanketly demonize an entire group of people that’s probably somewhere around 90% of the entire transgender community? 50 instances of misdeeds? A hundred? Five hundred? Over what period of time are these instances from or do these numbers include forever? Out of maybe a couple million trans people worldwide and nearly 8 billion people in total? Would you care to venture a percentage or ratio of these “bad trans people” to those that just want to be left alone to live their lives and don’t do bad things? I’m guessing if you do the math, you’d be lucky to get a whole half of a percent and I don’t know about you but I don’t think this presents a credible threat I need to worry about.

And there it is... not your problem. You even admit that it's a reality. It's just not your problem. And apparently some abuses are okay. Probably lots of abuses are okay. As long as others are the victims. Not your problem, right???

I have previously linked to a Swedish study which found that of convicted sex offenders, 88% were cross-dressers... transgenders... folks who would be given the same access to women's spaces that any other Self-IDing man would... Do the math. Obviously, while not all sex offenders are cross dressers, and not all cross dressers are sex offenders, it would seem that MOST SEX OFFENDERS ARE CROSS-DRESSERS. And don't even try to give me that "cross-dressers aren't transgenders." As long as they are allowed to Self-ID along with the rest, there is no difference.

But golly gee... I wonder if these victims think the predators present a credible threat? Hmmmm...

Gender Identity Specialists warn of “ever increasing tide” of Transwoman Sex Offenders

Up to half of trans inmates may be sex offenders

Sexual assaults in women’s prison reignite debate over transgender inmates

Transgender Proponent of Mixed-Sex Showers, Locker Rooms Raped Deaf Woman: Johanna Wolf

Three Men – Including Transgender – Sexually Enslave, Torture 14-Year-Old Girl

Male cop jailed for online child sex offences has been released and is now a woman

Trans woman, 41, pretended to be a boy to groom a girl

Transgender woman David aka Davina Ayrton jailed for raping teenager

Transgender Woman Pleads Guilty to Videotaping Teen In Target Dressing Room

Father-of-two was stabbed to death by transgender woman

Woman arrested over violent triple murder of lesbian couple and adopted son

Englewood neighbors shocked after [trans]woman murders her wife, confesses in 911 call

Drunken transgender women stamp on defenceless teen in train station attack

Beautician locked up for attacking constable weeks after pushing another officer on to Tube track

US Marshals are seeking transgender woman accused of keeping her two ‘feral’ daughters, ages 5 and 6, locked in a closet in dirty diapers and they don’t know how to talk

Apparently you have an acceptable number of victims and predators -- no matter heinous the crime. Or you just don't care as long as it's not a credible threat to YOU.

Gotcha. Loud and clear.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Since you decided to label me with the TERF slur, I thought it might be nice to share some of the TERF memes from the Trans Activist Industry. You do want people to know EXACTLY what you mean... in all its glory... right?

Punch a TERF

Kill all TERFS

Shoot a TERF today

All TERFS deserve to be shot in the head

"TERF IS A SLUR"
Would you kindly suck on my womanly dick?
Preferably choke on it

Somebody slap this TERF c*** across the face

Terfs get in a line and prepare your pathetic, doughy faces for a sweet, sweet pummeling

I'm not into murder but I'll commit TERF genocide if I have to

Enjoy my ladydick in your mouth c***wipe

SWERF and TERF bag and tag

Lemme know if ur a TERF so I can beat the # out of you

if i ever find out you're a TERF i will #ing kill you every single TERF out there needs to die

Trans women ARE women. Everyone denying that PROVEN fact is happily invited to die in a fire. #TERF

I want to set every single TERF kid on fire

I wanna direct a snuff film where multiple TERFS get shot in the head but don't die, they just suffer in agony

Do you know a TERF? Cave their head in with a rock.

the only good thing about terfs is that they don't have feelings so its ok to kill them whenever you want

rad fems and terfs make me extra stabby

There are plenty more examples here and here What I've posted is an eeency weency drop in the bucket.

So, in case you wondered, I know exactly what you meant and intended by calling me a TERF. Now others do also.

Thanks for the opportunity to make this crystal clear.
edit on 12-1-2019 by Boadicea because: added second link

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I had to google TERF, it's hard to keep up with all the labels and acronyms these days.
It's like society needs to put people in boxes, then use the name of the box as a slur instead of debating the argument.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I had to google TERF, it's hard to keep up with all the labels and acronyms these days.
It's like society needs to put people in boxes, then use the name of the box as a slur instead of debating the argument.

That's exactly what it is. In fact, TERF is an easy label to the extent that it remains the same. I've been shocked by how often the terms and labels are re-defined or un-defined by/within the Trans community or have different meanings to different people. And especially for those of us who aren't part of the community. It's crazy.

But some think it's by design to literally confuse and conflate and obfuscate using imprecise or undefinable language. At that point, words simply mean whatever anyone wants them to mean.

The repercussions are even more worrisome in a clinical medical setting, for many reasons. At the most basic level, when healthcare providers cannot use the proper names for body parts because it's "non-gender affirming." Or for genuine intersex persons, whose anatomical conditions and terms for those conditions have been co-opted and re-defined. As well as transsexuals, who have undergone surgical transition and other measures. I don't even have a firm grasp on it all. Just that it's all become very confused and obscured.

So many people within the LGBT community in general, and the transgender community in specific, are being hurt by this activism. Especially, now, the kids. I've been researching Lupron and other puberty blockers. These are not the harmless and reversible drugs we're being told. It's downright horrifying.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I tried to send you a link thru the sites messenger but not sure if it worked...

Basically the same "everyone can identify as everyone" bull# is making problems in the real world, more than just pervy men in skirts sniffing toilet seats (and they do).

I'm not going to stand behind a community that wouldnt do # for me.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle

I think every adult transgender person that considers transition should know all about the Walt Heyer types and others like him and watch every detransition video they can find on YouTube. I find these stories to have value and could possibly even sway someone away from making regrettable life decisions or to at least be more aware of the pitfalls and downsides of going down this road.

Must be nice to watch life on Youtube and not unfolding before you. I can lionk you to the Facebook of someone who is currently "detransitioning" and you'll find its not what Walt Heyer went thru--you really dont know the trans experience if you are citing one non-GD detransitioner.

Stay in your lane, you are trying to make an argument with a trans activist and a so called "TERF" and you cant even review your own language to facilitate the discussion?.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It isn't Trans people who are being mocked and ridiculed and insulted, it is the idea that other people should be required by law to accept their claim as anything other than what it is - evidence of mental illness.

If I encounter a Trans person, no matter how obvious, if they treat me and others around them with respect, I'll do the same. I won't, however, enable their illness by, e.g., calling a man masquerading as a woman 'mam' or a woman masquerading as a man 'sir'. If a Trans person is offended by my not engaging their fantasy, that is their problem, and if they throw a tantrum like the guy did in the store, and I'm there, they're likely to get their ass kicked, because I would defend the store employee.

I would rather people stood up for my rights, not tried to virtue signal some fake trans acceptance. And it wont be me getting my ass kicked.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When every Womens sport Record or Championship is held by a Transgender, maybe then people will be willing to actually talk about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join