It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's always good to get a response that has zero to do with what I wrote.

Is life difficult when you read one thing and your brain translates it into something completely different?

I imagine it must be.

Take your time responding, I can wait until you'e finished patting yourself on the back.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Remember the 1% movement . People versus the very rich. Everyone came together for one common goal/focus.

Well the rich have certainly divided the people again and divided them well with the transgender, feminism, identity politics, so called racism and fascism .

They being used by the rich and media for a reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

It's always good to get a response that has zero to do with what I wrote.

Please. I directly responded to the substance of your comment in a similar manner.

Is life difficult when you read one thing and your brain translates it into something completely different?

I have no idea... but it seems you do. So do tell? I asked if you understood the distinctions she was making. Very important distinctions which are the subject of much controversy among those informed and aware of those very important distinctions, which you have twice now failed to acknowledge.

So I ask again: Do you understand the distinctions being made???

Or is it just more fun to mock and taunt?

Take your time responding, I can wait until you'e finished patting yourself on the back.

No need and no inclination to pat myself on the back.

But I do have my answer.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Yep, that SHIM is crazy for sure. I say SHIM because it dresses like a girl but acts like a man. That kick was a man kick with the man grunt to boot.

My perspective is God created Man and the way this whole gender bender thing is playing out, it has all the earmarks of Lucifer's plan to mock God's creation. Lucifer hated man. Man being the better or more loved creation than angels, Lucifer rebelled.

This whole gender bending agenda seems like just another way for Lucifer to mock God and there seems to be a lot of people who are hopping on that gender bender crazy train.

Its like the Maoists.. Give everyone the same thing to wear and the same haircut. Make them all look the same so no one is different and you can't really tell male from female. I suspect that will be the next fashion trend imposed on K-12.

LGBTQ-WXYZ (WXYZ is yet to come but rest assured they are working on it)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

That is if you look at sports from a purely sports perspective (as any self respecting sports fan would.)

How about this?
www.latimes.com...

So buddy lost to a freak loaded to the gills with testosterone far above normal levels. Not exactly bolstering your argument.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Rachel Dolezal said she identified as black but black people kicked her ass out of the club anyway. Fauxcahontas said she was native American but the native Americans said "No way paleface" and kicked her ass out too. Now if some guy named Richard Having marries a guy named Richard Mann and decides from now on he's going to be known as Double-Dick Having-Mann... we are supposed to take that seriously?

Here is an honest question for an honest answer - what is a man? Is there even a definition any more? Or is a single complete accurate definition not fluid enough for today's society?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Here is an honest question for an honest answer - what is a man? Is there even a definition any more? Or is a single complete accurate definition not fluid enough for today's society?

That's the nitty gritty of it, eh? They are basically redefining the sexes/genders into their own image so to speak.

I've done my best to think this thru, and what it comes down to (in my head) is that long before we knew about hormones and chromosomes we knew that people were born with one of two types of genitals and dubbed them "male" and "female." A man is an adult male and a woman is an adult female. Period.

Now that we know about hormones and chromosomes, we know that there is more to it. Folks can be XX or XY, and also XXY or XYY, with virtually unlimited numbers of ratios and combinations of hormone levels, making each of us a unique specimen comprising both "male" and "female" factors. We can track patterns and trends and commonalities within the sexes, but each are still individuals and no two individuals are exactly alike -- and never will be! We can also track similarities between the sexes, but we're still individuals!!!

No one is born in the wrong body. No one has a different brain "gender" than their physical sex. No one can change their physical sex -- not even with all the hormones and surgeries in the world. No one has to change to fit society's expectations and stereotypes. Society needs to stop making such demands and stereotypes.

We need to let folks be who and what they want to be. If no one's getting hurt, it's all good. And that's the problem with the demand for "affirming" treatment, especially for kids!!! People are being hurt. Lots of people and in lots of ways.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: kaylaluv

No one said anything like that.

YOU took it like that because you need to be a victim or feel like you're coming to the aid of someone you think is more of a victim than you.

That poster looooooves to concentrate only on the “bad” trans people, never admitting that MOST trans people don’t hurt anyone. Just like men in general - there are a few bad ones, but MOST men don’t hurt anyone. How would you feel if a poster here implied that all men were violent rapists?

You have in the past, and I don't think you were joking.

"#BanAllMen"

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I was actually in a rather long discussion today with my doctor (general practitioner) around this topic and she has other trans patients and even trans friends. When she made the distinction between transsexuals and transvestites--I felt to let her know "tranvestric fetishism" was now known as AGP and that we all now have to fit them under this "transgender" umbrella and that I am not allowed to call myself a "transsexual".

This is from a medical practitioner who has dealt with these issues in her career that spans many decades. She is in no way a TERF, but still understands [AGP] exists.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666

This is from a medical practitioner who has dealt with these issues in her career that spans many decades. She is in no way a TERF, but still understands [AGP] exists.

That's good to know -- thank you! It's maddening how many people still deny it or claim it's "debunked," even as so many men admit that is exactly what it is!!!

What still needs to be recognized and acknowledged is the narcissistic rage and violence that often also afflicts the AGPs, as well as the sexual predators. Because that's where it becomes dangerous for everyone.

We're not doing anyone any favors. Including the AGPs.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
What still needs to be recognized and acknowledged is the narcissistic rage and violence that often also afflicts the AGPs, as well as the sexual predators. Because that's where it becomes dangerous for everyone.

What becomes dangerous is when all AGP's are thought to be creeps and violent sexual predators. Granted, there are probably more in this "type" than in the less common "other type" but your painting with such a broad brush to stereotype them all is an unfair characterization. Most AGP's have been married to women and fathered and raised their own children. They are also 20% more likely to have served in the military than non-trans persons.

I have a friend that happens to be of the AGP type and she is a warm, loving and sensitive person with children and now grandchildren of her own, wouldn't harm a fly and wants nothing more than to just quietly fit into the world and get on with a happier life. After transition, she remained with her wife of 35 years. This is typical of many AGP's. I can't say I understand what their deal is but I do know that not all of them are as bad as you make them out to be.

As far as the topic of this thread, Renée Richards after retiring from competition went on to be Martina Navratilova's personal coach for several years and to offer my personal opinion on the subject, since that's all what most people are doing here anyway, I think MTF transgender folks should stay the hell out of gendered sports with natal females.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle

What becomes dangerous is when all AGP's are thought to be creeps and violent sexual predators. Granted, there are probably more in this "type" than in the less common "other type" but your painting with such a broad brush to stereotype them all is an unfair characterization. Most AGP's have been married to women and fathered and raised their own children [*PBL_point1]. They are also 20% more likely to have served in the military than non-trans persons.

I have a friend that happens to be of the AGP type and she is a warm, loving and sensitive person with children and now grandchildren of her own, wouldn't harm a fly and wants nothing more than to just quietly fit into the world and get on with a happier life. After transition, she remained with her wife of 35 years. This is typical of many AGP's [pPBL_point2]. I can't say I understand what their deal is but I do know that not all of them are as bad as you make them out to be [PBL_point3].

As far as the topic of this thread, Renée Richards after retiring from competition went on to be Martina Navratilova's personal coach for several years and to offer my personal opinion on the subject, since that's all what most people are doing here anyway, I think MTF transgender folks should stay the hell out of gendered sports with natal females.

Point 1. If you genuinely are dysphoric, having children to me seems at best ill-thought, or at worst exploited to the woman you are using as a womb.

Point 2. This is after "transition"?, so someone who could have diagnosed gender dysphoria had not.

Point 3. Your friend is probably a wonderful person, but that does not change the fact that "self-identification" is more trouble than its worth. If they are trans, let them have a safe space to come out to that.

I'm only guessing from your writing style that you're from the UK, so I do understand its different, but, please: dont stand behind your friend as an excuse, stand in front of them, for a reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cybelle

What becomes dangerous is when all AGP's are thought to be creeps and violent sexual predators.

No. What is dangerous is when we allow Self ID and let them force themselves into ladies' private spaces with absolutely no concern for the ones who are predators! And that includes all men -- gender "euphoric" or otherwise.

Granted, there are probably more in this "type" than in the less common "other type" but your painting with such a broad brush to stereotype them all is an unfair characterization.

No, I clearly qualified my statement with "often." Not "always". Not even "most" -- although that may actually be accurate. Nothing unfair about what I said.

What is unfair is the gaslighting by the Trans Industry to deny and hide this truth from the public as they continue to demand more and more from society under color of "rights," while abusing and attacking and destroying anyone that dares to challenge their gaslighting.

Most AGP's have been married to women and fathered and raised their own children. They are also 20% more likely to have served in the military than non-trans persons.

I've read enough "Trans Widow" stories to know that their wives wives and children probably suffer more than anyone -- even when they are not violent or sexual predators. The attendant narcissism is bad enough.
edit on 4-1-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

dont stand behind your friend as an excuse, stand in front of them, for a reason.

That's a beautiful sentiment and a fantastic approach. I'm taking it to heart and I'm going to re-think my approach along those lines. I'm thinking I could be -- should be! -- maybe more protective than defensive in this discussion...

Thank you

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What becomes dangerous is when all AGP's are thought to be creeps and violent sexual predators.

No. What is dangerous is when we allow Self ID and let them force themselves into ladies' private spaces with absolutely no concern for the ones who are predators! And that includes all men -- gender "euphoric" or otherwise.

AGP is not GD. I dont want "twanswemmen" trying to grab my boobs in the toilet block because I managed to actually grow them. That is sexual assault!. Dont touch if you have not the permission, and guess what--its the ones that are socialized male that grab with no concern of consent.

Even gay men will seek consent to touch my tits, but there AGP perverts are going to be the death of TRANS.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle

What becomes dangerous is when all AGP's are thought to be creeps and violent sexual predators. Granted, there are probably more in this "type" than in the less common "other type" but your painting with such a broad brush to stereotype them all is an unfair characterization. Most AGP's have been married to women and fathered and raised their own children. They are also 20% more likely to have served in the military than non-trans persons.

I have a friend that happens to be of the AGP type and she is a warm, loving and sensitive person with children and now grandchildren of her own, wouldn't harm a fly and wants nothing more than to just quietly fit into the world and get on with a happier life. After transition, she remained with her wife of 35 years. This is typical of many AGP's. I can't say I understand what their deal is but I do know that not all of them are as bad as you make them out to be.

It is not a she. It's a he.

Science and biology are a thing. You should look into them.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

So you dont actually support transwomen, yet you will defend your transvestite male as an example of why transwomen should not be allowed to play in sports?.

Nice that you choose your "family friendly" transvestite when you are throwing trans and cis women under the bus.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PBL666
Point 1. If you genuinely are dysphoric, having children to me seems at best ill-thought, or at worst exploited to the woman you are using as a womb.

Come on now, aren’t you at least familiar with the prescribed and accepted transgender narrative? The AGP’s say “I always knew” I was a girl but repressed and suppressed and did everything to fit in and be normal including getting married and having children. Most often this is done with the best of intentions with many hoping this would “cure” them. Then they “discover” they are transgender and their bell gets rung and it becomes a take no prisoners, hell bent for leather quest for transition as they can no longer not live as their “authentic selves”.

Point 2. This is after "transition"?, so someone who could have diagnosed gender dysphoria had not.

I do not understand what you’re saying? Not everyone with diagnosed “gender dysphoria” transitions. A fair number of AGP’s that are married remain with their spouse after transition. It isn’t as uncommon as you think.

Point 3. Your friend is probably a wonderful person, but that does not change the fact that "self-identification" is more trouble than its worth. If they are trans, let them have a safe space to come out to that.

Is “self-identification” the topic here? FWIW, I think that is a pretty lousy idea but it doesn’t seem to be the big problem everyone thinks it is in countries where it is already the law.

I'm only guessing from your writing style that you're from the UK, so I do understand its different, but, please: dont stand behind your friend as an excuse, stand in front of them, for a reason.

What the hell does this even mean? Excuse? I wasn’t making excuses but I was pointing out that not all AGP’s are the monsters they’re being portrayed as and I don’t even get the “stand in front of them” thing. I couldn’t care less my friend is trans and while I do find her history and the challenges she has faced to be interesting, it has little to do with why we’re friends.

Also, you guessed wrong. Gun totin’, beer drinkin’ red-blooded heterosexual 'Murican senior lady here.

AGP is not GD.

Autogynephilia escalates into full blown gender dysphoria. Why else would they throw their whole lives away to transition?

I dont want "twanswemmen" trying to grab my boobs in the toilet block because I managed to actually grow them. That is sexual assault!. Dont touch if you have not the permission, and guess what--its the ones that are socialized male that grab with no concern of consent.

Even gay men will seek consent to touch my tits,

Oh my! So you're trans? I wonder where you live and who you associate with where you have these experiences? Do a lot of people touch your boobs? The only people to have ever touched me inappropriately in recent memory have been intoxicated straight men in a bar but then again, I don't hang out with trans and LGB people so maybe I'm just lacking in the right kind of special experience or the right environment? I've never met my friend in person but I seriously doubt she's going to grab my tits as you so crudely put it.

but there AGP perverts are going to be the death of TRANS.

AGP does not automatically equal pervert. This blanket categorization defines bigotry. Specious as the terminology may be, I'll concede that AGP's and the whole non-binary/gender fluid thing doesn't do anything but make things more difficult for "true" transsexuals but what are you going to do about it when "the real deal" is a relatively rare subset of the AGP dominated trans "community"? Would you prefer going back to the strict gatekeeping of years past or are you just an elitist?

So you dont actually support transwomen, yet you will defend your transvestite male as an example of why transwomen should not be allowed to play in sports?.

Nice that you choose your "family friendly" transvestite when you are throwing trans and cis women under the bus.

I think you may be confused? I was simply pointing out the hypocritical nature of Navratilova’s comment considering she worked with Richards as her coach. So which is it? Transwomen or twanswemmen? It doesn’t seem like you support anyone that isn’t righteous as you are or doesn’t meet your standards of transness?

The reason I’m not on-board with MTF’s playing sports against natal females is purely a matter of optics. Even if there is parity on a physical level, which is questionable in most cases, look at the outrage and backlash it causes against all trans people. Certainly trans folks should have equal opportunities and such and deserve a place in society but when it comes to the sporting aspect of things, it just makes peoples head’s explode and I personally think that does more harm than good.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hysteria! Oh the poor wimmens and chillens. What do you propose? Predatory behavior is already illegal and let those guilty of such things be punished to the full extent of the law. Shouldn’t we also be concerned by those damned lesbians invading our “private spaces” and ogling our bodies with their lustful intentions? What about trans men? Are they okay in women’s spaces or do they not count? If it matters, I think “gender euphoria” makes about as much sense as 96 different genders.

Sure, there’s bad actors in every demographic but don’t let the misdeeds of some condemn the majority. That’s all I’m saying.

No, I clearly qualified my statement with "often." Not "always". Not even "most" -- although that may actually be accurate. Nothing unfair about what I said.

Your little caveats do little to hide your not so thinly disguised contempt and you know you’ve only added them to exhibit some degree of political correctness so you wouldn’t be attacked for what appears to be your crusade? Clearly you think transgender people are a menace and threat to the safety of women and the sanctity of our delicate status. If you truly understand Blanchard’s concepts of autogynephilia and erotic target fixation error, you’d know that most AGP’s paraphilic “sexuality” is directed inward. Predators are predators, period. Being AGP doesn’t inherently make one a predator as you seem to suggest.

What is unfair is the gaslighting by the Trans Industry to deny and hide this truth from the public as they continue to demand more and more from society under color of "rights," while abusing and attacking and destroying anyone that dares to challenge their gaslighting.

I won’t disagree with this statement but this “ hidden truth” as you see it is equally blown out of proportion. Yes, there are bad transgender people that have done bad things. Yes, radical transgender activists are an obnoxious and pushy bunch demanding things that make me uncomfortable. As a now older white girl from a middle-class suburban family, civil rights activists in the 60’s, desegregation and bussing made me a little uncomfortable too but I grew up and got over it.

I've read enough "Trans Widow" stories to know that their wives and children probably suffer more than anyone -- even when they are not violent or sexual predators. The attendant narcissism is bad enough.

I won’t disagree with this either. Late onset gender dysphoria i.e. autogynephilia can be devastating to families and relationships and destroys lives, careers and futures but I at least try to show a little compassion and understanding by not condemning the whole lot of them because a small minority are bad people. TERF types and trans activists alike are guilty of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hysteria! Oh the poor wimmens and chillens.

Nice. Thank you for making clear how little you care for the safety of women and children.

What do you propose? Predatory behavior is already illegal and let those guilty of such things be punished to the full extent of the law.

I propose -- no, I demand -- maintaining the rights, standards and safeguards already established for women from predatory men, such as private single sex spaces for women, for the same exact reasons they were established to begin with. Women still exist. Just because someone wants to redefine our existence in their own image, doesn't change the very real physical reality.

If people who choose to contort their gender want/need other accommodations, than they can demand them; i.e., if single sex bathrooms or changing rooms don't work for them, they can demand single use bathrooms, unisex/gender neutral bathrooms, etc. If they want to compete in sports, they can demand a transgender league in which all competitors are competing on a level playing field.

Shouldn’t we also be concerned by those damned lesbians invading our “private spaces” and ogling our bodies with their lustful intentions?

As is well documented, women do not have the same propensity for violence... including lesbians. And of those very very few violent and predatory lesbians, few (if any) would have the same physical advantage of brute strength that a male physique would have. No matter how you look at it, lesbians do not pose the same threat to women's safety.

Speaking personally, I have been treated inappropriately by men since I got my first training bra... I have NEVER been treated inappropriately by a woman/lesbian, although I have known and do know many. In fact, the most masculine (for want of a better word) women in my life -- several who were/are gender nonconforming long before it was cool -- were/are the most down-to-earth, practical, helpful and genuinely loving people I've known.

What's not cool is dragging lesbians into this to defend and protect the predators. Because the Trans attack on the "cotton ceiling" isn't vile enough???

What about trans men? Are they okay in women’s spaces or do they not count?

Transmen are women, with the same physical/biological realities, so of course they are welcome in women's spaces and women's discussions... and unlike the Trans Activists who are quite happy to send them into the same men's bathrooms that are sooooooooo dangerous for the transwomen, I am quite worried for any transman that would do so. I actually hope and pray that they continue to use women's bathrooms for their own safety. Although I know that can backfire on them too. They're being put in an awful spot.

If it matters, I think “gender euphoria” makes about as much sense as 96 different genders.

Well, don't tell me. I didn't make that crap up. Tell the AGPs and Trans Activists claiming gender euphoria.

But I do appreciate that you appreciate the ridiculousness of it all. The Trans Industry disproves itself... is there a binary "brain gender" or does everyone get to make up their own "gender"? Do some people fall into the binary category and others don't?

Sure, there’s bad actors in every demographic but don’t let the misdeeds of some condemn the majority. That’s all I’m saying.

It's not the good guys forcing their way into women's safe spaces. But let's put this into perspective, okay?

Current estimates put the AGP gender euphoric as high as 80% among the transgender umbrella... in other words, as many as 80% of those claiming to be transgender are AGPs.

In a Swedish study of convicted sex offenders, 88% claimed cross-dressing as a paraphilia. If that ratio is anywhere close to universal, that means that while not all cross-dressers are offenders, most offenders are cross-dressers. I cannot find a link to the actual study, but the results are summed up here:

88% of the transgender population, those people who are protected by gender identity and gender expression laws, are, as reported by their own advocacy organizations, males with a psychosexual disorder.
(1)

Many men with psychosexual disorders practice their fetish in the privacy of their own homes. But as many as 13,946,348 of them in the US, at the time of this writing, will be free to practice their fetish in public, in front of your children, in women’s locker rooms, in the girls bathroom at school. (2) This will be enabled by current and pending transgender legislation throughout the US. (3)

Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.
Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior.

Hysteria??? Please. It is absolutely proper and appropriate to take reasonable precautions against reasonable threats. It is impossible to prepare for every possible scenario; but it's quite reasonable to prepare and safeguard against known threats.

Not everyone is a thief, but we still have locks. And those who are not thieves understand and respect the right of others to safeguard their possessions. They don't whine and complain that someone has locks on their doors and force their way into the homes and vehicles of others...

Your little caveats do little to hide your not so thinly disguised contempt and you know you’ve only added them to exhibit some degree of political correctness so you wouldn’t be attacked for what appears to be your crusade?

So you know my heart and mind better than I do? Yeah... right. I said what I meant and I meant what I said. Just because you want to pretend that all men identifying as trans are equal does not mean that I am presuming that all men identifying as trans are violent sexual predators. While you offer sugar coated personal anecdotes and feel-good generalizations, I have provided facts and statistics. While you have minimized and belittled the very real threats to vulnerable women and children, I have been very clear in where my contempt lies: Where you and others stomp on the rights of women, and more important, put women and children in danger!!!
edit on 5-1-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join