It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Transgender Truth-Teller Cowed To Apologize

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This transgender BS needs to stop. It is ridiculous and appears the be the new hammer of the progressive thought and speech police to beat down anyone who is sane. Below is a perfect example of the insanity of not being able to communicate common sense truth without the progressive lynch mob coming for you.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Openly lesbian tennis legend Martina Navratilova has been a hero of sorts to the LGBTQ crowd — until now, that is, when she dared to tweet that males who simply “proclaim” themselves females to compete in female sporting events are unfair and wrong.

For that, she was vilified by the transgender community. For that, she was characterized as a bully.

For that, she was forced to apologize.

But why? Navratilova only spoke the truth.

She initially tweeted, in response to a question about transgender women in athletics, this: “Clearly that can’t be right. You can’t just proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women. There must be some standards, and having a penis and competing as a woman would not fit that standard. …”

This is all true.

+41 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's not okay to have your own opinion any more.

You have to believe what the authoritarians tell you to believe and apologize for having independent thoughts.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
One day we'll stop kowtowing to these sick individuals.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

she's right.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If I declare myself to be a woman but do not change any of my behaviors, am I in a protected class? This is what happens when the most radical are allowed to control a situation.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yea this is wrong. I too am a firm believer if you're born a male (by biological term) and decide to live your life in transgender, then all power to you, go ahead live your life the way you want. But, if you want to get into sporting events, against people who are born female it's just ridiculous. There's a reason why you don't see females in male pro sports, their bodies are just not made for the brutal beating you can endure, sure in sports like tennis and the like a female can whip a male into shape but at the end of the day not all females have the genetics like Serena Williams.

But yea, this whole situation with Martina Navratilova is bullying, by a toxic community.
edit on 30-12-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not long til this happens .... AI robots proclaim to be human!

I dare anyone to tweet that robots who simply “proclaim” themselves human to compete in sporting events are unfair and wrong.

: P

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Check out this trans. Should he be competing in women's sports?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
“All human unhappiness comes from not facing reality squarely, exactly as it is” - Not Buddha

and that's a guy .

another other take is patronizing to the guy and intolerant to all the people who face reality squarely as it is

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Check out this trans. Should he be competing in women's sports?

LMAO dont let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out PSYCHO

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This woman jumps through hoops rather than admit that men generally are built stronger than women ( muscle mass )

She struggles to admit that men are stronger and would rather change language!!!.

She then according to her "male minders" started crying because of his questions.....hahahaha

Plenty of research fodder in Dr Henry Makows site

www.henrymakow.com...

Go to
rationalwiki.org...

where they describe him as a "self hating Jew", the funniest part being in the top right hand corner they have a picture of George Bush doing the Satanic horned had signal......Now what does that have to do with a ration wiki on Makow????...hmmm

And they say there is no agenda...........yeah right

hahahahaha

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree that some people don't feel comfortable in their own skin. I also believe gender dysphoria is a real thing but effects a very small minority of the population. Most transgenders are a product of an anti-masculine society that pushes a narrative of toxic masculinity. This is their coping mechanism. Remove yourself from the equation.

Trying to put a lid on male masculinity creates toxic masculinity. Like we see with many recent ultra violent acts committed towards women. That's not natural male tendencies.
Find this video insightful to this problem.

edit on 30-12-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Only if enough women and men start being actively involved. It may be too late as their offspring if under 30 would lambaste them. If our pictures were taken and plastered with our name we'd probably get blacklisted for promotions or even have our livelihood/jobs threatened.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Not enough that he/she knocks over the displays damaging the stock but threatens to send them out of business by spreading the "transgression" throughout the LGBT community. Such violence and rage at such a innocent slight.

Going through the late 70's wearing boots and clogs like these we were called all sorts of things in the office - we laughed it off.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"I sexually identify as an Attack Tyronecopter" and will take out your bicycle woman!!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So much hate and ignorance in this thread.

That’s my opinion, and you shouldn’t jump on me and disagree with me, like they did to Martina. Right?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This transgender BS needs to stop.

Yes, it sure does. And this is how it's done. Keep shining a big bright light on the bad behavior and shouting it from the rooftops. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

These coerced apologies are really starting to pile up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join