It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Survival Manuals For Download

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just found this a few minutes ago and had to share it here with you all.
I have not had time to read any of the manuals because I have a sick hubby
who needs me right now.Enjoy the manuals and I hope they become useful
to you in the future.
govtslaves.info...

I wanted to add that it was brought to my attention about these links being
on google.Download these files at your discretion.
edit on 30-12-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Another site with info:
www.stevespages.com...

Anyone have any more?
edit on 30-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thanks for the OP and link. I noticed they are all on google drive from a website called GOVERNMENT SLAVES. This may be a set-up by the GOVERNMENT and Google to see who is prepping and for what.

edit on 30-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Another site with info:
www.stevespages.com...

Anyone have any more?

Looks like you need a username and password to download them. Another set-up to see who is prepping for what?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Another site with info:
www.stevespages.com...

Thanks for helping us responders. Wherever possible...print these out to have paper copies in case a disaster makes computers and electronics unusable.

More simple list purchases for families are obtainable for as little as $10-15 every 2 week to tailor one for a families particular needs.

These simple every other week purchasing and inexpensive lists can be found searched for disaster prepardness at:
www.ready.gov

God bless you, thank you for making people aware. Even 1 simple survival guide is great to have.

Responder
Dept. of Homeland Security/F.E.M.A./C.E.R.T.
Region 2 South, Michigan, U.S.A.
edit on 30-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I just finished looking through the list and I have to admit
I would be cautious about clicking some of the links.I did
add a couple to my computer and will read them later.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sounds like my personal 'first impression' is proving accurate... click bait attraction

I seen the into. to the manuals on a site which provides links to interesting info/content on a continuing updated menu list all day long all week long

But I felt uneasy about clicking the link until I had some feed-back... such as member posts here on ATS

(well... this potential click-bait Is not the usual 'Forgotten Secrets' claims & the $39 per manual costs ((about 10 of 'em available... for a variety of Secrets/forgotten by society in everyplace but the Ozarks & Appalachia))

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, I'll be adding them to my bookmarks.

Practical information is first and foremost when prepping for disasters. You can try and be prepared for anything that could happen, but you need to be informed to be able to handle whatever actually does happen. You can have everything you need to survive, but if you don't know what to do with it, you're basically screwed from the get go.
edit on 30-12-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I suppose it would be good to download these so I have something to read when the grid and internet crashes. My wife has all sorts of books, but not the kind I would ever think of reading.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Another site with info:
www.stevespages.com...

Anyone have any more?

This site was discussed on ATS a couple of years ago. The self-professed owner of the site created an ATS ID and posted to the thread about why he had to lock it down with usernames/passwords. The cost of bandwidth was prohibitive. And, apparently, he had problems with the Iranians accessing all of the files.

This is all from memory. If anyone is interested enough, they may want to search ATS for the thread for more information.

-dex

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

But you have to dl them one ...at....a...time....

Well I'm off to click my mouse button 100 times.

This is awesome though. Thanks for this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You have to buy these but very useful.
www.natgeomaps.com...

Don't worry about that pop up that asks you to join. Just move the mouse over the top panel that says trail maps and click it.

Detailed info on eating pine trees with video. www.skilledsurvival.com...

Application for an alcohol fuel producer. www.ttb.gov...

Instructions on how to make ethanol . www.wikihow.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone has the best year ever!

I'm too ugly to post pics of myself so I'll share this pic. Not really that ugly. LOL!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Only 100?

That's crappy marketing.

101 would have been much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think the idea is to keep you downloading right through the apocalypse.
You won't notice a thing.

Get Tom Brown's Field guide to wilderness survival.
Good starter book that covers the basics.
Nobody has time to read 6,000 pages.
If it's important enough have it committed to paper if not memory.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sorry I put the fireworks in the wrong thread. Trust me it was an honest mistake. I wasn't that trashed last night just in a hurry.

Thanks for the links mammabeth! looks like some interesting stuff in there.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Phage

I think the idea is to keep you downloading right through the apocalypse.
You won't notice a thing.

Get Tom Brown's Field guide to wilderness survival.
Good starter book that covers the basics.
Nobody has time to read 6,000 pages.
If it's important enough have it committed to paper if not memory.

First of all I agree, books are invaluable, my modest library of 150 or so books is probably my most valued possession, and thank you for the suggestion, I will keep an eye out for Tom Brown's Field Guide.

I wonder how difficult it would be to generate enough electricity to charge a smartphone or tablet in a power grid down situation?

I know an EMP situation could make this problematic, but I'm just wondering, in a non-EMP situation, just how viable of an option is it for someone like me to download anywhere up to... I'm thinking of an average person with a smartphone that uses an SD card with at least 16 to 32 gigabytes of storage, and they use this everyday for everything else like GPS navigation, browsing online, taking pics, playing games, listening to music... So I'm thinking of maybe 1 to 2 gigabytes of survival information. (My Google Maps has an option to download area maps for offline use, so that would not be included as part of the 1 to 2 gigabytes.) Maybe 1 gigabyte for someone with a 16gb or less SD card and 2 gigs for someone with a 32gb or higher SD card?

You could probably have some kind of a solar rig set up to charge phone. May as well go big and build a family or community size deal.

I would have it so that, in the event of inclement weather, you could switch from solar power, to some kind of exercise bike powered dealie. With multiple bikes, and other exercise equipment so it can adequately fulfill the purpose of a legitimate gym to promote the health of the community.

And, in addition to being an alternativeto solar, it could supplement solar, in cases where the main battery/batteries need to be recharged more quickly than the solar "system" could handle.

I know paper has its obvious advantages. Maybe a few disadvantages...however we should keep in mind that, things that hurt paper, like fire or water, also hurt most electronics. The main disadvantage I guess would be size, and thus, weight and portability. Although, if you only had the necessary information, recorded in a compact way, you could have several copies (for work, home, backpack, wife's purse, car, etc) scattered and each one taking up very little space. And memorize the basics.

But I'm just saying, it's not completely unviable or unreasonable to have this information on your phone. What if you're away from home when disaster strikes? What if it's a survival situation, as in a plane crash in the Alps, as opposed to a national or global disaster/cataclysm? I always have 2 fully charged "portable chargers" with me almost everytime I leave the house. At least enough to fully charge a phone once (while still constantly using the phone if you limit the power consumption by turning brightness down and stuff). And at home I have about 5 more. That's at least enough power to access my information and write it down or print it if I'm able to find a printer that I can use with my phone, or type it if I find a typewriter or a laptop that can work with a printer.

new topics

top topics

join