It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO MIB / US Gov Thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to put a slip in this topic here so I can find it easily when I'm home.
I have some first hand "experiencer" input on mib's, UFO's and the supernatural.

Some men in Black are human, and some are alien.
Some may even be mechanized tho I have never met one of those.
Never seen a flying saucer, but I've seen one of the black triangles up close, from beneath.

See the big thing that they are all worried about is the fact that one of the aspects of the engine that runs those ships is the temporal distortion field it generates.
Some folks have taken that little aspect and changed it into a small portable "time travel" device.
Some of those mib's come from the past...I suspect some come from the future, and you can figure out now why they seem to know just about everything, and are paranoid of "regular folks" knowing about it.

Anyway, this stuff threads through my whole life, and has cost the lives of at least two people in my immediate family.
You might ask why I would say anymore about it.. (it might cost me my own life soon enough.)

I guess it's a die hard instinct in me to let others know the truth I Know about what is really out there.
At least the stuff I've been first hand in witnessing.

BTW. They slip some of this stuff into the movies so you can be laughed and told where you "really" got it from.
Pretty clever on their part...sadly it works pretty good.

Anyway, more later...back to work for now.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2019 by Khurzon because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon

Never seen a flying saucer, but I've seen one of the black triangles up close, from beneath.

Your post did remind me a bit of the Ricky Sorrell's testimony from the Stephenville UFO case in 2008.

Written transcript of Ricky Sorrells UFO description on Larry King:

"I started looking at it. There were no bolts, no rivets, no welded seams, it was smooth, it was like a barn gray. It had cones protruding, going up into it, bigger at the bottom, going up to smaller at the top. It took off like this [shows motion with his hand]. It remained flat and took off at a 45 degree angle."

"It took off so fast that if I blinked I would have thought it vanished but I had my eyes on it, and I know it took off flat at a 45 degree angle."

Summary of harassment:

He began to have military planes flying over his land and helicopters in a grid pattern, which frightened his livestock.

He has also had many strange phone calls

Sorrells has also had late night visitors on his property, sneaking around his house in more attempts to scare him.

A man showed up at his doorstep at 1:00 AM in the morning.

He claims that he was told by a Lt. Colonel to keep his mouth shut about what he saw. The Lt. Colonel wanted to meet with him and had a heated discussion over the phone when Sorrells declined. Sorrells asked the colonel to quit flying his helicopters over his airspace, the colonel arrogantly replied it was his airspace. The colonel then told Sorrells that he would quit flying the helicopters if he stopped talking.

Writer Angelina Joiner, formerly of the Empire Tribune speculates he was singled out due to the vivid detail of his sighting.

Writer Billy Booth, About.com speculates some group within our government, possibly working outside the auspices of the President, is taking care of business. And their business is the controlling of information.

Witness Harassment

Randle:

I’ve been in something of a drought lately, but as I was looking at some of the information I had gathered on the Stephenville, Texas sightings of 2008, I found something interesting. Ricky Sorrells, who told the media including the Associated Press and CNN that he’d seen a huge, solid object during one of those sightings, also said that he had been intimidated by the military.

According to newspaper reports, including one of those filed by Angelia Joiner that was published in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune, Sorrells said that a man identifying himself as an Air Force lieutenant colonel had called and practically demanded that Sorrells allow him to come out to interview him (Sorrells, in case the various pronouns have become confusing).

Sorrells, according to what he told Joiner, was less than enthusiastic about that and that’s when the discussion became heated. The caller, whoever he was, said, “Son, we have the same caliber weapons as you do but a lot more of them.”

Then, according to the newspaper and Joiner, Sorrells said, “So, I said if he was who he said he was, why didn’t he stop flying over my air space with all those helicopters. And he informed me that it was not my airspace – it was his. He told me if I’d quit talking about what I saw he would stop the helicopters.”

While I’m skeptical that the man who called was, in fact, an Air Force officer, and I found his overblown rhetoric somewhat offensive, I don’t know what to make of the next incident. Sorrells said that he had been in bed, asleep, when his dogs began to bark, which they didn’t do unless someone entered Sorrells’ property. Looking out his bedroom window, he saw a man standing at the top of his driveway.

Sorrells told the newspaper (meaning, I will assume here, Joiner) that he could see the man clearly, that he was in his late twenties or early thirties and he was wearing a heavy, “parka-like coat.”

link

Apparently Stephenville UFO witness Steve Allen also received harassment in the form of strange phone calls:

Steve Allen - "I’ve had several different strange phone calls from different people. They did not identify themselves. They just said to be careful, that I was being watched, that what I do will be carefully scrutinized and I could be in danger."

Linda Howe - DID ANYONE STATE WHAT THE DANGER WOULD BE?

Steve Allen - "No, they never did. They can threaten me all they want. What are they going to do? Shoot me? I saw what I saw and I’m going forward with what I saw, come hell or high water.”

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

originally posted by: Khurzon

BTW. They slip some of this stuff into the movies so you can be laughed and told where you "really" got it from.

Pretty clever on their part...sadly it works pretty good.

Yes, I'd agree it works rather well - this paper is quite a refreshing read considering it was published in a peer-reviewed academic journal,

'History of Government Management of UFO Perceptions through Film and Television'

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Any advanced Aliens should know to stay well away from earth. If they coje in peace they will end up locked away and tortured. For "National Security Reasons" and their technology would be stolen and used for war and killing. Aliens might have watched any movie with aliens in it to see what would happen. Just hope Thanos does not come.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
More claims of strange goings on from Minot, North Dakota, November 1961:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f368f1f4be8.jpg[/atsimg]

One harsh November evening in 1961, Paul Miller and three buddies were on their way home after a hunting trip close to Minot, North Dakota.

Suddenly, something they described as a “glowing silo” landed on a nearby field.

They first believed that it was an airplane that had crash landed, but they were forced to change their minds when the object suddenly disappeared.

But when the four decided to drive away, the object reappeared and two humanoids stepped out of the craft.

Miller, who was struck by panic, shot one of the beings, apparently injuring it. The second being fled. On the way home, Miller and his team had a “blackout” and lost track of three hours. They then decided not to tell the story to anyone.

The next day when Miller arrived at his office (at the Air Force), he was visited by three men wearing black suits.

They said that they were from the government and they began asking questions about his encounter and Miller later recalled “that it seemed that they knew everything about me, and they probably already knew my answers”.

Instead it seemed that they were more interested in what clothes Miller had worn at the time of the encounter and the men followed Miller home to take a look at them.

The men made such a threatening impression on Miller that he didn’t dare to tell his story for many years.

link

Further info on the Wanaque Resevoir UFO MIBs (as alluded to by Colonel George P. Freeman) :

Comments:

Mayor Wolfe, who would characterize the whole thing by saying that “the phenomena was terribly strange.”

Officer George Dyckman: “I’ve never seen anything like it in my life.”

Reservoir employee Fred Steines stated: “A bolt of light shot down from it as if attracted to the water, like a beam emitted from a portal.”

Councilman Warren Hagstrom: “We got goose bumps all over when we saw where the hole was.”

Patrolman Joe Cisco (recorded on police radio): “Something landed in front of the dam. Something’s burning a hole in the ice! Something with a bright light on it, going up and down!”

Strange men:

This author has learned that unknown men posing as military officials descended upon Wanaque in the period after the sighting to intimidate and dissuade talk about the UFO. And the source for this is the U.S. Pentagon itself! Found buried in the defunct civilian UFO research organization’s publication APRO Bulletin (Jan-Feb, 1967) is a detailing of these “MIB” visits.

“Men dressed in uniforms or bearing credentials from government agencies have been silencing witnesses to the UFO at Wanaque. According to Pentagon spokesman Colonel George P. Freeman, ‘These men are not connected to the Air Force in any way.’ He cited a recent case in which the police officers and other witnesses at sightings in Wanaque, NJ and told them they had seen nothing and should not discuss the incident. Whoever he was, he wasn’t’ from the Air Force,’ Freeman stated.”

link

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The MIB represent an interesting component to many UFO stories, and many on this board and elsewhere claim the Govt bodies couldnt keep UFOs a secret for so many years, eventually it would leak.

But if the MIB are really humans from some alphabet agency, it would appear a secret can be kept. Just like all the log books that are reported replaced, we never get an answer. Wheres the answer for Hudson Valley, supposedly a US blimp of some sort we decided to repeatedly fly over public airspace so someone could take a picture? If it was the US military, no loose lips on that one.

Apparently some agencies are pretty good secret keepers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Just like all the log books that are reported replaced, we never get an answer.

Yes quite a number of accounts of that now mate ..but don't think we'll ever get one.

Also quite a number of reports of UFOs seemingly 'taking on water' (don't think we'll ever get an answer to that one either).

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Wheres the answer for Hudson Valley, supposedly a US blimp of some sort we decided to repeatedly fly over public airspace so someone could take a picture? If it was the US military, no loose lips on that one.

Always wondered what happened to the missing security camera footage at the Indian Point Nuclear Reactor during that flap - apparently all the recordings from the radio communications also went missing and (after a visit by the U.S.N.C.) the entire security setup 'underwent a shakeup' - would also love to read this Bluebook file containing 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations ..but unfortunately that's gone missing as well.

When it comes back to 'harassment' of researchers below is a relevant account from Major Donald Keyhoe describing how UFO material went missing from a Washington hotel (and some strange men) :

UFO PAPERS STOLEN FROM HOTEL

PRATT: Do you have trouble sometimes things disappear?

KEYHOE: You mean material?

PRATT: Yes.

KEYHOE: That happened once when I was in Washington staying at a hotel where we almost always go, the Shoreham. I came back (to my room) and I couldn’t find some material that I had brought down to check with NICAP. Finally one of the maids there, whom we had known for quite a little while, said, “Who are those men that have been looking for you?” And I said, “What’s that?” And she said, “After you had registered, you mentioned you were going out somewhere. They came up and they were in your room. I don’t what they were doing.” Well, they got away with some stuff in there. But I very seldom take any red-hot material and leave it sitting around anywhere . . .

FearYourMind's great thread below also deals with the first Director of MUFON Canada Henry McKay and the government harassment (and missing UFO reports) he experienced.

The Henry McKay (UFOlogist) 1978 Confession Tape

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks for the kind words mate, below are two more freaky MIB examples from Argentina:

USO /UFO Emerges From Ocean - Patagonia, Argentinean Atlantic

On one occasion, while performing a audit for the Perez Companc company’s fishing fleet, he came a cross the crewman, or more properly said, the ship’s machinist, who told him that during a personnel transfer trip from the Port of Golfo San Jorge to the YPF undersea drilling platform, halfway there, something got the crew excited, prompting sailors and oil rig personnel to look over the sides of the vessel. One can imagine their surprise when they looked over the side to see a light underwater, running past the ship at high speed. A few kilometers ahead, it broke the surface, rising vertically and swiftly before vanishing into the skies.

The story is in itself remarkable, but what happened days later, when the personnel reached the port with the relief crew, they encountered some men dressed in black waiting to interview each of them, using harsh and intimidating measures, threatening them with job loss should they attempt to share their experiences with others.

And:

The Necochea Incident - August, 1962

On August 29, 1962, the event that has become known as the “Necochea Incident” took place. The main witness, Osmán Alberto Simonini, saw a UFO and was chased by it along the road linking La Dulce with Necochea as he traveled toward this seaside city.

Senior Officer Juan Jose La Terza investigated this case on the day after the events occurred. He submitted a report on the presence of a strange device, describing the witness as a man “of fine reputation and perfectly reliable in his statements.” He ended his memorandum by certifying the event as a REAL INCIDENT, as told by the witness. It details the sighting of an object, its transit over the countryside, causing physical and/or physiological impact on the witness, the possible chase among other details.

This case was investigated by Guillermo Gimenez years later, who interviewed Simonini. The latter was afraid to discuss the events from 1962 because only days after the incident, and the investigation performed by Senior Officer J.J. La Terza, two men dressed in black appeared at his workshop. They warned him to forget all about the event, admonishing not to tell anyone else about it, since something might happen to him. The witness recalls that he was struck by the color of their clothing (black) and the similarity of these garments. They stood approximately 1.70 meters, were dark-haired, “foreign-looking” due to their Eskimo-like features. I wanted to set down these cases as examples, so readers who are encountering this description of the entities for the first time can have an idea that they represent a significant part of many of the stories that come across our desk.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jh1682
You can chose to keep your head in the sand if that's what you want but if you wanna get serious about your researches you might as well pick up some religious texts to go along with it. Just a thought.

Sure don't worry, I can already hear the classic comeback "...Oh boi!, here we go again with the Bible thumping, blablabla..."

Will studying any religious texts or belief systems do (quite a few very interesting Polynesian, Eskimo, Aboriginal, Norse, Mayan, Rastafarian, Korean, Native American etc.. mythologies from around the world) - or are you just promoting the abrahamic lore version?

The MIB parallels with 'demonic entities' is certainly nothing new and authors such as Keel, Beckley, Bullard , Redfern, Clark, ect.. have been speculating about the connection for quite a while - hell, maybe it's the other way round and 'biblical' events were mistaken for 'Ufological' ones (there's certainly a case for contextual UFO reporting in biblical scripture).

In his book, The UFO Silencers, Timothy Beckley has attempted to provide an overview of important and representative MIB encounters. According to Beckley, MIB have been with us for many hundreds of years, speculating that such diverse characters from the history of witchcraft and folklore as the Elizabethan Black Men, the Native American Black Man and late nineteenth century reports of malevolent traveling salesmen, might have been manifestations of what we now know as Men in Black..

The Men In Black legend is perennial; that it shows up in connection with the UFO lore should come as no surprise. UFOlogy bizarro chronicler John Keel Disneyland of the Gods, observed in his UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse. The records of demonology are filled with striking parallels. The general descriptions of the vampires themselves are identical to the 'men in black.' The dark skin and angular, Oriental-like faces were commonly reported.

link

Similarities between Men In Black accounts and earlier tales have been noted by folklorist Thomas E. Bullard, who argues that Men In Black "step into the shoes vacated by angels and demons ... modified to reflect extraterrestrial rather than supernatural employment but clearly functionaries in the same mold ... Even high gods like Odin ... sometimes disguised themselves and roamed the earth to dispense justice or stir up strife ... The devil of folklore sometimes rides in a black carriage, the nearest thing to a Cadillac."

While Bullard and others have simply noted the similarities and differences, some ufologists, such as John Keel, have argued there are explicit connections between older and more recent accounts of black-clad figures; that the demons of old and the men in black of today are one and the same.

Jerome Clark cites William Woods’s 1973 work "A History of the Devil", which notes, "sometimes the devil wears green or gray, but mostly he is dressed in black, and always in the fashions of the day.")

link

Anyway you may find this book interesting by Heidi Hollis:

Now to the Men in Black, which I mentioned at the beginning of this article. In the same way that Heidi gets a massive amount of Hat Man reports, so I get a great deal of Men in Black reports – having written a couple of books on the subject and numerous articles. Heidi touches upon the MIB mystery in her book – which is not surprising, given that the MIB and the Hat Man look very alike.

But there’s something else: I have a number of cases on record where people received MIB visitations after using Ouija boards – just like Heidi with the Hat Man. I have reports of people who have linked outbreaks of ill health with the MIB – which is also an aspect of the Hat Man controversy..

Heidi pulls no punches when it comes to her theories on what’s afoot: she is firmly of the opinion that the Hat Man is a devilish entity – as in literally. As a Christian, Heidi believes the Hat Man to be a minion of the Devil, a thing that is playing a major role in the battle between good and evil, and for the souls of the Human Race.

Others may have differing opinions. The important fact, however, is that the Hat Man is being seen. And it’s being seen more and more. Something is going on. Something strange is out there. Something that wants us. Something that taunts and even manipulates us. Its name is the Hat Man. And you should most definitely read Heidi’s book on this ominous thing.

Beware Of The Hatman

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jh1682

Instead of telling people how thick headed they are, perhaps outline your research or the points of interest in religious texts that you claim prove your theory.
Otherwise your post is not really making any specific point regarding MIBs.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

its not an organization, they are "one"

For what it's worth, Keel does mention an organization called 'the Nation of the Third Eye'.

According to John Keel, the Nation of the Third Eye is what the MIB often state they are representatives of. The Eye of Horus is often used as the All-Seeing-Eye insignia of the MIB. The Third Eye has been the centre of spiritual power in most cultures, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Catholicism, and many Native American religions, as well as nations with delusions of grandeur as the ancient Egyptians and the modern United States.

The symbol of the eye of horus has been linked with secret societies in allegiance with the planet Sirius. This same symbol has been seen on some MIBs, and some MIBs have said they work for an organization called “The Nation Of The Third eye”. The role they play in the plans of the denizens of Sirius is unclear.

(See links in post above).

Also yet another freaky one from Argentina (CE3) possibly involving a MIB (and a WIB).

Images - documents / newsclippings /sketches

Contributing Editor Guillermo Giménez has reminded us of a case that can be described as a “doubleheader” of high strangeness – a UFO sighting involving humanoid occupant with a bubble helmet and follow-up visit by the nefarious MIB.

In his article “Los Hombres de Negro en la Argentina” Giménez brings up the Dique La Florida CE-3 (4 February 1978) which occurred in the province of San Luis, involving a staggering total of six eyewitnesses: Manuel M. Alvarez, Regino S. Perroni, Pedro R. Sosa, Ramón A. Sosa, Genaro Sosa and Jacinto E. Lucero, employees of the Provincial Bank of San Luis, the Department of the Interior, the San José Ceramic Factory and Aerolíneas Argentinas, respectively.

Their statement, as it appears in the article, runs as follows: “At approximately 4:45 hours on 4 February 1978, some 100 meters from where the facilities of the La Florida Club Yacht and Fishing Club are located, they saw a UFO surrounded by a phosphorescent halo of light, a vessel suspended in the air at an approximate elevation of 4 meters over the ground, from which a small ladder emerged, allowing the descent of a being of human appearance, dressed in a scaly, shiny and form-fitting silver outfit. On its head it wore a transparent helmet that allowed for its face and blond hair to be seen; it smiled and gestured with its hand. Immediately after, the vessel in question took off in a northward heading, leaving behind a flash of light in the shape of a semi-circle.” This, Giménez notes, represents the third point in the official report prepared by the provincial police and signed by Lt.Col. Raúl Benjamin López, who represented not only the provincial police force, but the Argentinean army as well..

MIB?

“Researchers, former police officers like Mr. Hugo Quiroga,” writes Giménez, “and city residents observed and were alarmed by the “movements” of these strange characters (male and female) who headed to the sighting area to examine the impressions left on the ground and collect information on the witnesses themselves. Even the owner of the Hotel El Volcán was surprised by the antics of these characters.

The [Dique La Florida] incident was of worldwide importance due to the investigations made and the quality of the witnesses, including the physical evidence on the ground and the presence of military and police forces in the investigation, making known the first official report on the steps taken by a UFOnaut on our planet.

link

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My guess is that there are multiple factions of MIB.

I wonder if they all look they all look the same? I would guess that no they do not.

Something about OPs video reminded me of the legends of Agartha.

I think some of the MIB may be the people who have recovered technology from Agartha or from other places off world.
For example the breakaway civilization folks public relations task force.
Also the movie the Maxtix remind me of the MIB.
There are many scientists that say we are in a simulation.
So we may be in a Matrix like simulation of sorts.
MIB may be agents working for the simulaters of earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Interview with Jim Keith about historical MIB reports before his untimely death in 1999.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Awesome thread, reminds me of the days sitting around the camp fire telling ghost stories.

So it sounds like the men in black are like boarder patrol for planet Earth. Looking into the UFO/ET situation there are 1000's if not gazillions of different civilizations out their. Some stop in at Earth for pleasure, some for work, some just grab a few resources then on their ways again.

From my take on things, seams like the little gray men with big eyes that have been doing most of the abductions have been watching this planet for a very long time. A part of the reasons of why we are here and things are the way they are. Some of the characteristics of these MIB, robotic like, super smart some ways, super dumb in others, able to entrain another mind do match up with common accounts of alien abductions. But they are a little different as well, better able to blend in with the culture on this Planet and raise less suspicion.

Having bases underground, undersea and on the moon, sure why not. Does match a lot of the reports going on. Having free energy, faster than light travel and all kinds of amazing materials, sure why not. As for time travel, ouch, does my head in a bit. Not sure what to make of it stuck in a back to the future world. Maybe it is one of those presents under the disclosure Christmas tree, maybe it ain't. I can kinda find some justification in trying to keep the lid closed on that one.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply and that Jim Keith interview posted above really is worth a listen if you're interested in the subject (some of the listeners call in and recount some very interesting experiences too).

originally posted by: kwakakev

Having bases underground, undersea and on the moon, sure why not.

Don't know about the moon (or the ETH) but there does exist circumstantial evidence to suggest that UFOs emerge from the world's oceans - this MIB article also speculates about UFOs 'emanating from hidden bases located in isolated regions gathered around the planet' and Mac Tonnies also does a good job below of explaining 'the Crypto-terrestrial Hypothesis' (in case you've never heard of it before).

Mac Tonnies On The Crypto-terrestrial Hypothesis

edit on 6-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Timothy Green Beckley - 'Mystery Of The Men In Black: The UFO Silencers.

Free Preview

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Here's a crazy one from a Phoenix FOX 10 NEWS report by Jim Schnebelt - apparently the MIB intercepted some footage of the Phoenix lights:

Transcription:

FROM THE FOX-10 '10 files'...

: (on screen: stock "Phoenix Lights" footage, of lights suspended in sky)

: voiceover: Months after this (March 13) sighting there are many questions : regarding the strange lights over Phoenix. Is this a solid craft, or : merely lights in an empty sky? : What could be the conclusive evidence is now mysteriously missing. : Richard Curtis claims his home video is proof that this sighting was a : huge flying craft. And he claims his video shows a solid object in the sky : passing over his home.

: (on screen: cut to head shot of Curtis.)

: Curtis: I saw the bottom part (of the craft) as it went over Phoenix, : because the lights lit the bottom of it, and it partially blocked : out the clouds and the stars. : voiceover: Curtis called city councilwoman Frances Emma Barwood, wanting : to show her the footage. : (on screen: cut to head shot of Barwood)

: Barwood: He said he had it on two videotapes, and would I like them, so I : said, "Of course I would.", and could he give me copies of them. He said : he would. I told him how to get them to my office and to mark them : 'personal and confidential'. : (on screen: cheesy slo-mo video "re-enactment" of Men in Black walking : about)

: voiceover: But before Curtis could send copies to Barwood, he's paid a : visit by two mysterious men in black. : Curtis
voiced over MIB reenactments) They were dressed in black : suits, with black hats and sunglasses. They asked me if I had tapes for : coucilwoman Barwood, and I said "Yah, they're laying right here". They : said, "We've stopped by to pick them up." So I said, "Great!" and just : handed (the original tapes) to them.

: (on screen: cut to head shot of Barwood)

: Barwood: I didn't get them, and I have no idea who these two men were : since I have just females working in my office. Its absolutely puzzling to : me. : (on screen: cut to slo-mo MIB, one of them now holding videotapes...(!) )

: voiceover: Did the tapes ever exist, and if so were they proof of more : than "lights" in the sky? And who were these mysterious Men in Black who : allegedly took them?

: (as slo-mo MIB vid continues...)

: Curtis (voiced over): I think someone listened in on that phone call and : wanted those tapes.

: Barwood (voiced over): I can't explain it. Its just eerie. : Voiceover: The mystery continues. Jim Schnebelt, Fox-10 News. : _________ end story, cut to anchor _________ :

link

Cheers.

Further details on the footage of the Phoenix Lights object and it's subsequent theft by two mysterious men - as described by Councilwoman Francis Barwood:

See 17:10

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

"The looked identical"
Classic. Government tap on the line.

We never needed the Nimitz, we already had Pheonix Lights.
edit on 8-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice thread, thanks to all who contributed. It was a pleasant read through those little stories.

I see that most presented anecdotes took place during the cold war, this could explain why potential top-secret agencies reacted so drastically to potential aerial intruders.

Concluding, there could be some good/evil fight in the background, seems a little far-fetched to me, considering the evidence we have.
edit on 8-1-2019 by eiieu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Fascinating thread! Sent me digging for more on the King of the world myth and legends. Fascinating link regarding the The Royal Road of the King of the World.. Many diverse legends around the world it seems.

I am going to keep digging on this since I seem to recall even Olmecs of South America have legend of an Asian monk who appears and gives them knowledge.

Plus, wasn't there a well known remote viewer who shared that Martian civilization relocated into the hollows of our earth? Is it not possible, they could be the MIB?

Thank you for bringing this to ATS. Obviously, so many overlaps cannot be coincidental.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

"The looked identical"
Classic. Government tap on the line.

Yes indeedy Zazz , very curious - I wonder what happened to the footage taken by Richard Curtis then?

It's been mentioned already but it seems UFO sceptic Dr Herbert Hopkins also experienced something similar with his phone lines (and a lipstick wearing MIB). -apparently he was so disturbed after his visit that he destroyed 2 months worth of taped sessions about a specific UFO case.

The UFO case in question was 'The Grey and Stephens Abduction' and it really does sound like a high strangeness one - also interesting to see falling leaf motion being reported and yet another instance of a MIB masquerading as a UFO researcher (he said he was the Vice President of New Jersey UFO Organisation which doesn't exist).

link

edit on 9-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join