It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handbags

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2019 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You all suck
edit on 5-1-2019 by Toolman18 because: Life

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
You all suck
Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And again, Phage did nothing but be an ass. I'm done with you man. You're tired or we are. Either way, go to sleep.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

ags are enigmatic? In what way are bags an enigma? People shouldn't have had bags back then? Harte

Its had to tell on the internet if you are being purposely obtuse or not. The bags cross many cultures are where so important that the Gods where carved with the bags in there hands.

You can bring a horse to water you cannot make it drink.

Why would gods from around the world be depicted as having bags?

I think this is a root question.

Then we look at what the legends say they had in the bags.

To me it tells us that an advanced godlike culture once inhabited the earth each with similar technology.

For example we all have cell phones but we are each very different from each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: purplemer

ags are enigmatic? In what way are bags an enigma? People shouldn't have had bags back then? Harte

Its had to tell on the internet if you are being purposely obtuse or not. The bags cross many cultures are where so important that the Gods where carved with the bags in there hands.

You can bring a horse to water you cannot make it drink.

Why would gods from around the world be depicted as having bags?

I think this is a root question.

Then we look at what the legends say they had in the bags.

To me it tells us that an advanced godlike culture once inhabited the earth each with similar technology.

For example we all have cell phones but we are each very different from each other.

Can't say about the one from Mesoamerica. But someone probably can.
However, the figures from Mesopotamia aren't gods and the reason they have the bags is fairly well understood and has been laid out in this thread and many others here at ATS. We can't pretend that we don't know that, and remain honest.

Harte

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I hoped you've noticed also that the vast majority of "handbag" holders have got wings. From different cultures.

Very interesting point!
Some believe that their may ave been various humanoid races that inhabited the earth during those times.

Why would there be depictions of winged individuals around the world?

Reading the stories about the magic contained in their bags is facinating.

For example Zues had an ageis that he used for battle whe he shook it there was a thundering sound!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: crayzeed
I hoped you've noticed also that the vast majority of "handbag" holders have got wings. From different cultures.

Very interesting point!
Some believe that their may ave been various humanoid races that inhabited the earth during those times.

Why would there be depictions of winged individuals around the world?

Reading the stories about the magic contained in their bags is facinating.

For example Zues had an ageis that he used for battle whe he shook it there was a thundering sound!

I don't remember the aegis being carried in a bucket.

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Based on what I know about ancient and current religions, it appears to me to be nothing more than a container--not necessarily a handbag; probably more like a bucket.

Virtually all cultures lend spiritual qualities to food and drink through their religious beliefs, and most extinct and current religions employ liquids as part of their rituals. In some cases the liquids are intoxicants or even hallucinogenics, intended to open the mind's eye and see truth, etc.

So it's not surprising at all to me to see depictions of priests and gods carrying The Sacred Kool Aide.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here said a bit more about it. Just speculation

As to the global pyramids and angels I think it sounds like an advanced society once inhabite the surface of the planet.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The translation of the Sumerian word for these "bags" is "bucket," not bag.

A bag is not a bucket.

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But someone probably can. However, the figures from Mesopotamia aren't gods and the reason they have the bags is fairly well understood and has been laid out in this thread and many others here at ATS. We can't pretend that we don't know that, and remain honest.

That sounds like misinformation to me. Where about has it been clearly laid out in this thread that we know what the bags are for.

It does not.!

edit on 12-1-2019 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18
The bags are where they keep the mushrooms.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I find it very interesting that pillar 43 at gobleki tepi has three of these handbags. This site is a minimum of 11 thousand years old so these handbags have been important for a very long time. www.google.com... mgrc=VAo5QPDA9bhpMM:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The hand bags or buckets or whatever vessel they represent, are meant to symbolize just that. A vessel for carrying/holding something. The bags found in the Americas look more like bags and the bags in Mesopotamia look more like buckets. Regardless they both symbolize the same thing.

What are they carrying? Could these bags/buckets symbolize their advanced technological tools? Or do they symbolize something more 'occult'? I still feel like we are totally missing something when interpreting these images..

I find these images completely fascinating. And have been recently delving into the ancient Sumerians. What were they trying to tell us!!

What I find interesting is the use of mirror symmetry. If you look at the above reliefs you will see that the arms and legs of either side are mirrored. This is also shown in other reliefs too..

And what is more interesting is how the winged entities are holding what looks like a pine cone - to the back of the head of the man in front. Strange no? I believe the pine cone represents the pineal gland. Its intriguing they are doing this, could this be showing us that the winged entities, using their pineal glands are transporting/transforming themselves into a different 'Self'? Those 'Selves' can then go on to tend to the Tree of Life or carry out other activities? Who knows... will ponder some more...

What is evident is the use of the pine cone in between the winged entity and upon the 'Man'...

Quite fascinating thanks for the thread OP snf, I've spent weeks now with all this stuff whirling around inside trying to make head or tail of it! Wonder if we will ever be able to figure it out...?!

And I hope you've noticed that in the winged Sun above the Tree of Life in the 2nd pic of my post, there is a small person inside it....!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Page 2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007
Those are Assyrian, not Sumerian.

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply and link was good to read. But no where it does it offer any proof that people know what the bags where used for. It offers an explanation and really a poor one at that. The pine cone shape that is being held has nothing to do with trees as in inferred. Thats made up stuff. It is representive of the pineal gland. The third eye of the seat of the soul.

Go and do a search for gods holding pineal gland. You will find a host of different ones from different cultures. Heck even the vatican has a giant stautue of one. Here is it! They know the truth and are keeping it suppressed.

See any resemblance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join