It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handbags

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I hoped you've noticed also that the vast majority of "handbag" holders have got wings. From different cultures.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Monoatomic gold in one hand and a pine cone in the other... maybe.
The Anunaki are said to come to earth because they have no gold on their planet.
Ormus is benifical for the pineal gland (pine cone).
edit on 31-12-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I hoped you've noticed also that the vast majority of "handbag" holders have got wings. From different cultures.

Ormus/monoatomic gold gives you wings..... its the original red bull lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Different cultures? Yes.
Different cultures that all adopted and/or adapted the beliefs of the same previous culture? Yes.

Harte

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Case in point - 15 of the 18 pictures above come from the same culture, or derivatives of that culture, in precisely the same area of the globe.

Dont pretend to disagree with me . That the bags depicted come from ad least four different and independent cultures. This is without including legends as well. That is what you are saying.

Could you elaborate and explain why this because this is what the OPs thread is about. The bags and enigmatic.

Bags are enigmatic?
In what way are bags an enigma?
People shouldn't have had bags back then?

Harte

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Perhaps there was a global culture we are unaware of that existed in ancient times.

We do have pyramids all around the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
People used stone tools across all known cultures, even before Homo Sapiens existed.
How enigmatic!

Harte

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: one4all

Monoatomic gold in one hand and a pine cone in the other... maybe.
The Anunaki are said to come to earth because they have no gold on their planet.
Ormus is benifical for the pineal gland (pine cone).

I think we got it...or are close....maybe the bag was to collect yellow gold from the slaves as tributes wherever they went and the return was a few hits of monoatomic manna to the goode-olde pineal gland....maybe the so called Gods were really drug pushers who brought mankind monoatomic gold and its kicks...and they were RIPPING EVERYONE OFF...trading a few hits of refined pure Manna(monoatomic gold) to the stupid natives for a THOUSAND hits of raw Manna(raw unrefined gold)….sounds like a great set-up to me.
edit on 31-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It seems like "banduddû" is an Akkadian word derived from an original Sumerian source: gi.ba.an.du.du.

Having a very limited understand of the Sumerian language, but knowing that each set of letters represents a thing and the entire word "gibaandudu" can be seen as a description of what the word or object is, here's what I see for each syllable:
    GI: Reed; length measure; to surround, besiege; lock up; young man; small; reed mat; to return, come back; to send.

BA: To tear or tear off

AN: (noun) Sky, heaven, the god An; grain ear/date cluste; r; (adj) high.

DU: (please note that I didn't see "Du8," so these are the best I can find) To walk; to go; to come; to build, make; to mould, cast; to erect something on the ground; to raise up; to set up; to plant.

Source

Make of that whatever you will, but I do find it interesting that not much of that is as simple as just "bucket." But like I said, I'm not Sumerian language expert, and I know that it is a complicated thing, trying to find the meaning in words that have little context at the moment.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

It seems like "banduddû" is an Akkadian word derived from an original Sumerian source: gi.ba.an.du.du.

Having a very limited understand of the Sumerian language, but knowing that each set of letters represents a thing and the entire word "gibaandudu" can be seen as a description of what the word or object is, here's what I see for each syllable:
    GI: Reed; length measure; to surround, besiege; lock up; young man; small; reed mat; to return, come back; to send.

DU: (please note that I didn't see "Du8," so these are the best I can find) To walk; to go; to come; to build, make; to mould, cast; to erect something on the ground; to raise up; to set up; to plant.

Source

Make of that whatever you will, but I do find it interesting that not much of that is as simple as just "bucket." But like I said, I'm not Sumerian language expert, and I know that it is a complicated thing, trying to find the meaning in words that have little context at the moment.

To send to mankind a torn off piece of god to plant the seed of selfawareness...done so with monoatomic gold possibly...maybe.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Source

So here issomething interesting from the words you had there:

To return, come back; to send.
To tear Sky, heaven, the god An comes
To build, to erect something on the ground

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
youtu.be...

What is with these handbags? They are on every continent in similar illustrations. A god figure holding a handbag. Sometimes with a watch on the wrist.
Anyone have an answer? That makes sense?
Obviously has some real meaning and significance. But what? I just draw a blank on this.

I didn't post pictures. Those that know what I'm talking about know what I'm talking about. If you don't, look it up.

I'll read through this thread later, but unless no one else has mentioned it, togas and other types of robe weren't well known for having pockets...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Source

Actually, since the Akkadians left behind several Akkadian-Sumerian lexicons and dictionaries, if you know the Akkadians called it a bucket, then you know the Sumerians called it a bucket, however you wish to interpret the individual parts.
That would be entymology anyway. Entymologies can lead to fuller understandings of words, but in the end, a cigar is a cigar. And a bucket is a bucket.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

ags are enigmatic? In what way are bags an enigma? People shouldn't have had bags back then? Harte

Its had to tell on the internet if you are being purposely obtuse or not. The bags cross many cultures are where so important that the Gods where carved with the bags in there hands.

You can bring a horse to water you cannot make it drink.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That's quite ironic, given the fact that the figures with the bags weren't worshiped as gods, as I've told you.

But you're one horse that not only refuses to drink, but also refuses to acknowledge that you've been led to the water at all.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So... no one has any idea. What I thought. But congrats on fighting amongst yourselves.

link   

edit on 5-1-2019 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join