It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handbags

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well according to the ancient astronaut theory all the being depicted with "handbags" are ancient astronauts and the "bags" are their life support system. Similar to the suitcase size that our astronauts carry to go into space. Obviously being as they are far in advanced than us their life support "bags" would be more compact.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Toolman18

Yeah.

I think they are hand bags.

Fanny packs weren't invented till later.

Why even bother replying when you evidently dont have an understanding of what you are talking about. If i didnt know any better I would think you are trying to derail the thread.

Here is one of the bags in question. There are many more.

These are gifts from the Annuki and if you look you will find the legends of the bags across culture and time.

Olmec there in the middle

Pillar 42

Aboriginal

Armenian Urartu -Ivory carving,

Why not go and read the native new zealand legends about the fish people that came out of the sea bearing gifts in bags.

Thanks OP

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
Why is "handbag" the first thing that comes to mind when you see these things? Isn't it a lot more logical to think that they're actually...buckets?

Go and read the mythos and you will see that they had gifts for mankind contained within. The bags where of paramount importance.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assemble
You might find that if you can identify what a certain god is supposed to represent, eg the god of shepherds, then they are probably depicted carrying the type of bag that a shepherd would use. Who knows what the style was some thousands of years ago. But I would say there's probably no great mystery, people have always used bags for carrying stuff.

Yes there is a mystery. The same theme repeats itself again and again throughout time.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well according to the ancient astronaut theory all the being depicted with "handbags" are ancient astronauts and the "bags" are their life support system. Similar to the suitcase size that our astronauts carry to go into space. Obviously being as they are far in advanced than us their life support "bags" would be more compact.

You mean like this one.. :-)

Boliva I think

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

“A Maori myth tells of a hero who once ascended to the home of the gods and returned to earth carrying three baskets full of wisdom,” explains the report. “Thus, much like the Göbekli Tepe handbags, the Maori handbags symbolize worship and gratitude for divinely inspired knowledge.”
[/quote

awarenessact.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do post pictures or most people will not understand.

Its all in the detail OP

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'll admit I know nothing about this, but, I was thinking about it. Does there have to be a mystery?

Many of the photos show the ancient statues adorned in other garments. There are statues, carvings with hats, ear rings, necklaces, wristbands.

Could it not just be that the statues are adorned with various trinkets that are used at the time they were made? Probably those ones which are seen as important to that culture.

I liked the aboriginal picture that you posted. I noticed that the Aboriginal stone drawing had very little in the way of adornments, just handbags.

The handbags look like the traditional Aboriginal handbag, the dillybag,

Dillybag: en.wikipedia.org...

Mainly used by women to gather food but can be used by men to help carry some tools for hunting. Another use for the dilly bag (also named Mukurtu) was as a holder for personal or tribal artifacts

*By Yanajin33 - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, Link

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

I think there is a big mystery here and the bags are just a small part of it. The orginal stories come from Sumeria. If you have time go and read some of the tablets that they has translated. They talk about beings that came from the sky and spent time here on earth.

The sumerians gave us our base 60 number system. It is this system that allows us to measure the others movement correctly.

Ie the procession of the earth

25920 years divide by 60 is 432.

Its magic stuff when you start digging.

I can dig out a video about Sumerian numbers if you are interested. Theres a lot more.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Cultivation, or harvesting agriculture and might have something to with the Ankh.

Fertility gods were very macho, any one questioning their masculinity was put to death.

For the Roman Church, maybe gifts and treats for all the little boys an...more boys in their bags of tricks.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

I agree it could be any bag. But the fact the aborigines post three bags up is what i find interesting. Other legends also talk about three bags being used that contain gifts for humanity.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.

I think they are hand bags.

Fanny packs weren't invented till later.

Why even bother replying when you evidently dont have an understanding of what you are talking about. If i didnt know any better I would think you are trying to derail the thread.

Here is one of the bags in question. There are many more.

That's a standardized weight for weighing items on a balance, not a handbag.
Why bother posting when you evidently don't have an understanding of what you are talking about?

originally posted by: purplemerThese are gifts from the Annuki and if you look you will find the legends of the bags across culture and time.

Olmec there in the middle

Pillar 42

Aboriginal

Armenian Urartu -Ivory carving,

Why not go and read the native new zealand legends about the fish people that came out of the sea bearing gifts in bags.

Thanks OP

Case in point - 15 of the 18 pictures above come from the same culture, or derivatives of that culture, in precisely the same area of the globe.

Harte
edit on 12/30/2018 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: crayzeed

You mean like this one.. :-)

Boliva I think

Ballplayer from Veracruz Mexico.
The thing in his hand is probably a manopla, an object used to strike the ball. They were widely varying in style and design. Here's one kind of like that one: link to pic

I can't post the actual pic here because I use an adblocker and ATS punishes me for that.
If you decide to see handbags, you'll see handbags everywhere.

Harte

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Case in point - 15 of the 18 pictures above come from the same culture, or derivatives of that culture, in precisely the same area of the globe.

Dont pretend to disagree with me . That the bags depicted come from ad least four different and independent cultures. This is without including legends as well. That is what you are saying.

Could you elaborate and explain why this because this is what the OPs thread is about. The bags and enigmatic.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Anointing oil or a type of sacramental bread/crackers ?
Keep in mind, that high priests including moses were often
looked upon as godS. (mentions such in the O.T)
Many depictions of pine-cones too. I wonder if possibly they
used the pine cones in the anointing rituals somehow? . . .
Who knows, but the fish-guy . . some what give us clues,
and would explain why the depictions are found in different
areas. (proselytizing to others) ?

edit on 30/12/18 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This has been on my mind for a long time as well. I have high functioning classic autism and have a wide array of intellectual pursuits, and a thirst for truth and knowledge.

I believe I know the name of these bags; ME's, there does not seem to be a good translation of what a ME is.

In The Book of Enki they speak of ME's and they seem to be personal computers, primarily but are integral to most of the technology. They are not computers as we know or understand them and are capable of far more, likely as the mythological accounts describe. I believe they could also function as batteries.

I find that The Book of Enki is the master key to understanding all of history; it has answered the majority of the questions I have and aligns quite well if not perfectly with science, history, mythology, and seems to be the prime story of which all religions have dumbed down or Game-Of-Telephone'd into what we see and understand today.

It has also left me with new and different questions. But, now I know the names and who did what of all the enigmas of ancient history, and a better account and telling of it, because as the name suggests, the alien / god Enki was the one who gave the story to the Akkadian scribe. So, if that is indeed true than it is the most accurate telling of events and not screwed up by humans. The reason, he says, was because history repeats itself, as such, to help humanity under self-rule, he had these made to help us understand what really happened so we can better understand what is to come.

Now, according to the book, the Annunaki became The Watchers, and they watch and passively aid us from Antarctica, which is what the deal is with the weird stuff and top secret goings on down there, and why the world is so interested in it.

The Ancient Astronaut Archive, youtube channel, is the place I suggest. It is audio and text, pretty well done, but not flawless pronunciation and reading, but its still one of the best if not the best I have seen so far.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Funny how you picked the image that was not relevant and refused to comment of the relevance and connectivity between the other images. You have admitted that there are similarities wit the bags across adleast four cultures but you refuse to even look at the opposing view.

This is fault. How can you debate and discuss differences if we dont understand or look at the opposing view.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienAmi

Welomce to ATS. I can see your avater is new and thank you for your reply. Lots there I did not know and lots for me to read. I am aware there is stuff going on in Antarctica. Whats going on there does not add up but I had never connected it with the watchers.

I have watched some of the The Ancient Astronaut Archive on youtube. I only started recently. Lots to learn here. :-)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

any depictions of pine-cones too. I wonder if possibly they used the pine cones in the anointing rituals somehow? . . . Who knows, but the fish-guy . . some what give us clues, and would explain why the depictions are found in different areas. (proselytizing to others) ?

The pine cone represents the pineal gland or third eye.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is what they were.www.youtube.com... carried monoatomic gold in their handbags to feed to the animals.
edit on 31-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join