It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Took a break and now I am back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I am using the red types, the absolute best is the Red Dragon Kratom Powder type but other reads one their site do work. I use about a tablespoon per a double coffee cup size mug. If it is bad and I don't want to take codeine then I do three of those mugs with in 3 hours (like one a n hour) after the third hour it hits me good relieves the pain and makes me a little dizzy. codeine causes constipation so I eat a can of fruit like peaches or pears before taking them. and I do the same before taking Kratom because some have said Kratom constipates too but so far with that regimen I have not experienced any. Constipation makes the pain 10 times worse. Check out the link and if you buy put this code in the coupon at check out "RINGIN20" (w/o the quotation marks), and tell them I sent you. PM me for the email I use with them for the one who referred you. They have consistent Product and decent prices as some sellers think they are selling gold. At least these guys are fair.

PS the code is only good for this week. But register for newsletters and they do discounts all the time.

edit on 12/31/2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Right back at Cha. Do what you can, when you can. Being pro active is a necessity.

All of my innjuries were from falling off a house, 2nd floor, crushed forward...under a refrigerator. was dead a min, until rescued.

Crushed spine, cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacrum, back of head, subderal hematoma, lungs, legs...,so! After body cast and braces for 3 yrs and a cane off n on for 30...I'm still here. Doing well, work everyday, limp a bit...some corrected heart stuff....you do what you can...never give up. I didn't.

So, totally understanding your explanation, prog-diag-nosis...I can understand what you're going thru.

God bless you, keep moving, seek competent and multiple medical opinions...and I wish you well in this new year.

M.S.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

falling off a house

Roofer? No harness? Tsk.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was five feet off the ground shifted wrong and the ladder fell and me along with it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, so sorry. I hate ladders myself.
Hate climbing them. Hate standing on them.
edit on 12/31/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't understand you didn't post for two weeks.
And we get an intro thread now????

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

If you noticed I was not as busy here over the last 6 months. Yes one of two posts and then gone for a couple of weeks trying to see if my activity on ATS was productive or not. There are a lot of weird hateful people on here.

So my time off was the Hiatus even if I popped on once and a while to check on things. I Started very few threads if any at all, and when I appeared I only replied and I was trying to be brief and low key, even though some were egging me on and being openly hateful. That was the issues of my stepping back from Posting threads and replies to threads.

I am sure if you look at my activity in 2017 compared to 2018 you would see a dramatic dip in that activity. So whether or not you like when and how I have been active ad how I come back no problem.

You are going to see a down tic in my replies to threads here as a result of my absences and breaks in between posts.

edit on 1/1/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hit three times once straight down on a lower rung jammed up my left side into my back and skull, it looked like lighting. Then backwards in a sitting position, legs straight out and onto my butt this did a lot of damage to my L5S1 disc. And then on my upper back knocking the breath out of me and slamming my head onto the carpeted cement floor. It was quick and sudden I was only able to put my left arm out behind me to try and stop the fall injuring my wrist in the process.

edit on 1/1/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Chester
hey check your pms

(post by ChrisRey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am new too! Welcome.

(post by KratomFans removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JonathanPur removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you too this is going to be the start of something great this year. Karma woke up right on time. 😎

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join