It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto: U.S. Must Focus on Well-Being of Migrants ‘Above Any Other Concern’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Take quote completely out of context? Check.

Trigger false outrage amongst regular suspects.? Check.

Bash democrats and Obama for no good reason other than to harvest stars? Check.

I really don't think he was saying it's the most important priority in the world, although not killing children in government custody should be a no brainer. I think he's probably saying in terms of immigration, not killing children should be the priority.

But hey, you guys carry on being triggered by a quote taken completely out of context.

Kids were sick before getting there.they did not kill those kids. The border patrol saves thousands of illegals a year. If they have one or two out of that many die its a blessing more do not.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I propose new legislation.

The You First Bill.

You first Beto, take them into your home and show us just how deeply you care about this issue.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What happens to someone when they try to illegally cross the border into one of the countries these people are coming from? I'm going to assume that nobody wants to go there anyway. However if you did I'm guessing they won't open arms hug you, and let you immediately sue the government.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hmm let me see where they are on my list of giving a #.

Just a sec gotta see must be further down...

What????????

They aren't even on the list?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I really don't think he was saying it's the most important priority in the world, although not killing children in government custody should be a no brainer. I think he's probably saying in terms of immigration, not killing children should be the priority.

But hey, you guys carry on being triggered by a quote taken completely out of context.

Kids were sick before getting there.they did not kill those kids. The border patrol saves thousands of illegals a year. If they have one or two out of that many die its a blessing more do not.

This is very true, and I'm sure border patrol does amazing work saving lives and helping people.

But if you read this thread and see the endless stream of foul vile insults and racism directed at O'Rourke, you can see that OP had absolutely no interest in discussing border patrols medical procedures, and simply wanted to trigger the ATS racists to launch another circle jerking round of 'foreigners are disgusting we should kill them all these crazy communist lefties', etc, etc.

Which, again, is a symptom of what ATS has become, no longer a conspiracy theory website, and instead an offshoot of 4-chan/The Donald alt-right racists and neo-fascists. Which is why most of the old crowd of posters have left and gone to reddit, leaving behind the ones that just want to rant angrily about mexicans and foreigners and lefties.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Which, again, is a symptom of what ATS has become, no longer a conspiracy theory website, and instead an offshoot of 4-chan/The Donald alt-right racists and neo-fascists. Which is why most of the old crowd of posters have left and gone to reddit, leaving behind the ones that just want to rant angrily about mexicans and foreigners and lefties.

So, since you're still posting here, you're calling yourself a "4-chan/The Donald alt-right racist and neo-fascist"? Wow...

Come on, this is a cop-out on the boss level and you know it. ATS is user-driven. If it is moving right, then the rest of the country (or globe) is moving right. Anyone who left because they didn't like the subjects posted is just looking for a safe space in a world that has rejected their views. There's no political censorship going on here.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It’s always interesting to see a bunch of slugs who call themselves Christian’s bending over backwards to justify being satans helpers. a reply to: xuenchen

It's always fun seeing someone who is quite likely an atheist suddenly get religion. Heartwarming, really.

When did you find God? Please, tell us of your conversion and let us here you witness all about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

"Beto" , is pronounced "Bet o".

Not "Beet o" or "Beat o", like the MSM has trained people to say.

All I can think of when I see that name is the nerdy guy from the Hunger Games -- Beetee.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It's ludicrous to think that people never suddenly get seriously ill and die even with proper medical care too.

The Federalist blog lost a staff writer suddenly over the Holiday Week. Her name was Bre. She was 26 and healthy. She was found unconscious and unresponsive in her room. They rushed her to the hospital, but she died. She had a mix of flu and meningitis, and it came on suddenly, took her down fast.

By the time they got to her, it was just too late for anything to be done.

If things can hit a healthy American 26-year-old that fast, then they can certainly take down a mistreated, dehydrated kid who's been drug across the country of Mexico and exposed to who knows what along the way. Medical care doesn't even factor much into it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

WTF do you expect when you have troll after lefty/liberal troll posting nothing but antagonistic asinine drivel on here? Like yourself in your post above, calling people on this board racist and fascist. You don't think people on this board are smart enough to see through all the trolling and nonsense? Are you really that surprised that people are calling out the trolls on this site? Do you even read some of the insane crap posted on here? You seriously can't figure out by the remarks Beto's made as to why he's getting slammed??? The guy deserves every bit of ribbing coming his way, he's a fool and a tool. Why would you even attempt to defend an idiot like him anyway?

You'll come on here hurling insults and the most divisive nonsense you can conjure up for the sole reason of trying to piss people off, yet your oblivious as to why people respond to you the way they do? Some of ya's need to get a life besides trying to make others as miserable as yourselves. Maybe your BS has run it's course here at ATS, IDK? One can only hope.

Yes there's trolls from the right here too, but you lefty's are constantly raising the bar of insanity.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This guy is so smug...i hope he disappears

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ha. Even americans dont care about americans. Priceless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join