It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto: U.S. Must Focus on Well-Being of Migrants ‘Above Any Other Concern’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

T

So Pooblow O'Rorke is disqualified because he's a white guy.

Unless he identifies as a black muslim midget hermaphrodite, then his nomination is in the bag.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I think C3BO O'Rorke already identifies as a "douchebag".

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It’s always interesting to see a bunch of slugs who call themselves Christian’s bending over backwards to justify being satans helpers. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Take quote completely out of context? Check.

Trigger false outrage amongst regular suspects.? Check.

Bash democrats and Obama for no good reason other than to harvest stars? Check.

I really don't think he was saying it's the most important priority in the world, although not killing children in government custody should be a no brainer. I think he's probably saying in terms of immigration, not killing children should be the priority.

But hey, you guys carry on being triggered by a quote taken completely out of context.

Speaking of triggered, here’s a mirror to use as you reread your post.

Living in Texas, make no mistake that O’Rourke is 100% for open borders, gun control, and legalized all drugs. His campaign pinged me prior to mid-terms and asked if I’d be supporting him. I told them no and explained why (those three O’Rourke positions I just shared). They didn’t even bother to deny a single one of them. I’m really hoping the Dems can come up with a moderate candidate who isn’t anti-American.

BTW, the Latino citizens out here in West Texas get a good laugh at the Irishman pretending to be Latino.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He just needs some quick photos of himself with migrant children for when he runs for president . Just ignore him he'll go away soon.
edit on 30-12-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It’s always interesting to see a bunch of slugs who call themselves Christian’s bending over backwards to justify being satans helpers. a reply to: xuenchen

How do you know if posters are Christian or slugs?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Beto" , is pronounced "Bet o".

Not "Beet o" or "Beat o", like the MSM has trained people to say.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

R2. . . Be-To

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It was sad that we had Beto and Ted to choose from last election.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I really don't think he was saying it's the most important priority in the world, although not killing children in government custody should be a no brainer. I think he's probably saying in terms of immigration, not killing children should be the priority.

I tend to agree. Out of context. Politicians should never make statements that can be taken out of context.

But hey, you guys carry on being triggered by a quote taken completely out of context.

Oh! OK, as long as you insist... after all, it was "you guys" who showed us how to do it.

Thanks!

It's nice to know Beto thinks that dead people in Chicago don't matter as much as some kid from another nation who shouldn't be here and who is already half dead from parental abuse...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Beto aka Robert Francis O’Rourke is a fake Mexican but a real pendejo...

He and warren should run together on the blue-eyed European Cherokee/Mexican democratic dream 2020 ticket...

He's at least 1/1024 Hispanic and 50% Francis. Perfect democratic candidate!

edit on 30-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It was sad that we had Beto and Ted to choose from last election.

The next one will be a kicker, originally from China named Marshall Law.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Take quote completely out of context? Check.

Trigger false outrage amongst regular suspects.? Check.

Bash democrats and Obama for no good reason other than to harvest stars? Check.

roflol 😂

"context" roflol 🤓

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

roflol 😂😂

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Taking care of these children is a priority but to blame the death on the US like the MSM is trying to do isn't fair or accurate.

The kid had the flu and I feel like I'm gonna die when I have the flu with food water and a heated home.

I guess I just don't trust politicians who say they care and are in the running for the highest office in the land.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Our #1 priority is to put the well-being of complete foreigners before our own people.
That qualifies as treason so far as I'm concerned.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm a realitivly fit middle aged man that has been physically active his entire life, rarely have I been sick since I was aged 7 and if I made that walk in those conditions with probably minimal nutrition I would be a wreck physically when I hit America.

I don't see what else we can do, since open borders is a deal breaker for many.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If Beto cares so much about the well being Migrants ‘Above Any Other Concern’ well he and other Leftist Politicians take responsibility by bringing migrants into their own homes then?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
swervin' flees-the-scene beto at it again.

talking stupid.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Pooblow O'Rorke is disqualified because he's a white guy.

Unless he can prove he is 1/1024th something else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join