It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto: U.S. Must Focus on Well-Being of Migrants ‘Above Any Other Concern’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Look out here comes the failed Senate candidate and current Congressman Beto O'Rourke !

He's saying the well being of migrant children must be a priority about everything else !

Yup, he's going all in with the illegal immigrant issues.

Typical Democrat isn't he 😂

Of course he said nothing when children were dying crossing the border when the zer0Bama was Prez.

Vote Democrat and watch your Citizen Rights go right down the drain 😂

Beto: U.S. Must Focus on Well-Being of Migrants ‘Above Any Other Concern’

Rep. Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (D-TX) believes the country must focus on the well-being of illegal immigrant migrant children “above any other concern.”

“We are very saddened to learn of the death of another child in U.S. custody,” he tweeted on Tuesday after a second migrant child died after crossing the border. “We must focus on the wellbeing of these children above any other concern.”

"They call 'im Beeto the Freeto Bandeeto"

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
“Above any other concern”

This clown and his disgusting comment will be defended by the usual crowd.

2020 is in the bag.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How about this asshole go #s himself?
Relentlessly.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If those kids would have not come into this country illegally, they would not have died in this country. Yes, we need to take care of the kids during this process, but if a few get sick, we should not be liable for that as long as we give them the same kind of medical care others in our country get. Now, when we go to the doctors for flu like symptoms, they test and say it is a virus and send them home. Second time same thing. You cannot put a kid in the hospital every time they sniffle, that would be stupid, there are lots of diseases floating around in hospitals and doctors offices.

That kid got the appropriate care for the degree of the illness he had, maybe he had malnutrition it weakened his immune system. Maybe they should have just deported the two instantly instead of us feeding and caring for these illegals there, why do they even need a trial. Just send them packing if they are caught sneaking in. We need that fence to stop people sneaking in then suing the US for someone getting sick and dying. Make them camp on the Mexican side of the boarder, they should not be our responsibility in the first place.

We know there will be a lawsuit and a settlement, more and more mexicans will come just to get a big bonus lawsuit for their kid dying or winding up disabled while being held waiting the trial or hearing.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Wow. He just said screw every citizen of the U.S. I wonder how the Coast Guard feel about this.

edit on 30-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Above any other concern”

This clown and his disgusting comment will be defended by the usual crowd.

2020 is in the bag.

Your reply tempted me into clicking the link on the original post. It was a whole article spinning a tweet that O'Rourke made and flaming him to the glee of the audience? It says Breitbart and I really don't follow this stuff as in proactive partisan polar mud slinging but I've seen them discredited as next to or complete fake news for years. I've seen his name thrown around recently as a possible 2020 candidate so I looked into him. People call him Beto because apostraphes are awkward and extra. Besides, who wants to write President O'Rourke? Nothing against him but it feels foreign to the fingers. He's likely smoke and mirrors, never aspiring for a 2020 campaign to begin with but being thrown out there as an ideal candidate. As a politician, he can't outright say no he wouldn't be President or look weak after his recent popularity? He just lost and he's only a Congressman. Usually Senators or Governors become President. He just lost too.

Do you pronounce it Bet-O or Beat-O?

edit on 12/30/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Beto aka Robert Francis O’Rourke is a fake Mexican but a real pendejo...

He and warren should run together on the blue-eyed European Cherokee/Mexican democratic dream 2020 ticket...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Criminal welfare should probably be amongst a nation's lowest priorities, really.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Beto aka Robert Francis O’Rourke is a fake Mexican but a real pendejo...

He and warren should run together on the blue-eyed European Cherokee/Mexican democratic dream 2020 ticket...

-Chris

On May 19, 1995, O'Rourke along with his friends set off an alarm when they snuck under the fence at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) Physical Plant, and were arrested by UTEP Police Department on burglary charges. He stayed in jail overnight and made bail the following day. Prosecutors dropped charges against O'Rourke and his friends in February 1996 after UTEP decided on not pressing charges.[24][25][26] On September 27, 1998 at 3:00 a.m. O'Rourke was arrested, after a crash on Interstate 10 in Anthony, Texas for driving while intoxicated (DWI). The charges were dismissed in October 1999 after he completed a court-recommended DWI program.[22][25][26][27] Since entering public life in 2005, his political opponents frequently attack him for it, but O'Rourke responded back in the El Paso Times in 2005, "I've been open about that since the very beginning. I have owned up to it and I have taken responsibility for it."[24] He has apologized for his arrests and said he is "grateful for the second chance."[28]

On July 3, 2001, O'Rourke's father was riding his bicycle along the shoulder of Pete Domenici Highway just across the New Mexico state line when he was struck from behind by a vehicle, throwing him 70 feet (21 m) causing severe head injuries; he was pronounced dead at the scene. O'Rourke delivered the eulogy during the funeral service at St. Patrick's Cathedral.[29][30][13]

Music career
For me, it was a great opportunity to see the country. You literally were playing for gas money, in a bar, in a club, or in somebody’s basement, and that would take you to the next town and the next show.[31]
After being introduced to the band Bad Brains as a teen,[32] O’Rourke developed a love for punk music. O’Rourke, along with two friends from El Paso, Mike Stevens and Arlo Klahr, learned to play instruments. O’Rourke took on the bass.[18] In 1991, while at Columbia University, the trio recruited drummer Cedric Bixler-Zavala (eventual vocalist for At the Drive-In and The Mars Volta), and together the foursome formed the band, Foss.[33][34] Bixler-Zavala recalls O'Rourke and Klahr introducing him to a zine called Book Your Own #ing Life, a primer on how to schedule your own gigs without an agent.[35] During their summers they toured the U.S. and Canada,[18] at one point garnering the support of the artist who would eventually be known as Feist.[35] The group released a self-titled demo and a 7" record, "The El Paso Pussycats", on Western Breed Records in 1993.[33] The album was named for a defunct show about an all-female band of crimefighters.[35]

O'Rourke also played drums in the band Swedes, who released an album called Summer in 1995.[36] Fellow bandmates included Jake Barowsky, Arlo Klahr, Julie Napolin, and Mike Stevens.[37]

I never knew he was into rock and drinking. The Bad Brains were a hardcore punk band in the 80's and 90's. Bobby O'Boy O'Rourke can beat off bro

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Drag your kids across hundreds of miles of desert, don't give them food or water for the last few days then blame the border patrol when it's too late to help.

Makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You got it! Also we are in their debt. They chose us as their guardians. Cool huh.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I hear this being said in the not to distant past....

“That Bobby O’Rourke he ain’t right in the head”

He also looks like someone dropped him on his casaba when he was a nino

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Take quote completely out of context? Check.

Trigger false outrage amongst regular suspects.? Check.

Bash democrats and Obama for no good reason other than to harvest stars? Check.

I really don't think he was saying it's the most important priority in the world, although not killing children in government custody should be a no brainer. I think he's probably saying in terms of immigration, not killing children should be the priority.

But hey, you guys carry on being triggered by a quote taken completely out of context.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I sure hope he can get Trump to stop murdering these poor border babies. My God! When will it stop?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

so when he said:

“We are very saddened to learn of the death of another child in U.S. custody,” he tweeted on Tuesday after a second migrant child died after crossing the border. “We must focus on the wellbeing of these children above any other concern.”

He didn't really mean it? What else has he said that he didn't mean?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Bebo O'Rorke is just another anti-American leftist whom the anti-freedom crowd has voted in to destroy the country.

He's as sincere as Hillary with the moral compass of a KKK member and the tact of Joy Behar.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

More black babies die from falling out of windows in Chicago than invaders babies die on the border.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Merkel: "Give up your sovereignty to the NWO"
Beto: "Migrants come first"
Hillary: "Trump voters are deplorable"
Trump: "Make America Great Again"

*plays tune
"which one of these is not like the other, Oh which one, which one, do you know?........."

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He's as sincere as Hillary with the moral compass of a KKK member and the tact of Joy Behar.

AKA: The DNCs Presidential nominee for 2020.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The democrat nominee has to be based on identity politics and not be based on merit because that would be racist.

So Pooblow O'Rorke is disqualified because he's a white guy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join