It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious flashing ‘TR-3B’ spotted flying above Ohio

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
there will be disclosure at 2019 , i promise

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Unless you are an alien willing to fess up in the new year, with some kind of international soapbox in tow, that promise is rather hollow I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

This is why the TR-3B is the gift that keeps on making people scream. This is supposedly a Special Access Project of the highest order. But if you look online, you find 15 different "schematics" for it, and everything from spinning mercury cores causing antigravity, to "two life sign signatures" and "reverse engineered alien technology". All of which is laughable. It's changed so much that it's not even funny.

People like to claim that the military is 50 years ahead of anything that we see, and that's how they did this. BS. The military, in some fields, is 8-10 years at best, ahead of where the civilian world is, and is behind the civilian world in others.

If this was true - I don't believe it is - the aerospace companies and the US military is just about the worst in getting a bang for the buck and seeing return for investment. After the cold war ended hundreds of billions have been used in the black on projects which in 2010 were at the level everyone else is now? I don't think so, and every taxpayer should hope that's not the case.

A-12 was designed in the 50's, sixty years ago. Sixty years earlier, the zeppelin was on the drawing table. Now the best we have is subsonic, cumbersome, supposedly stealthy drones, which the iranians can detect and bring down with their 1980's soviet tech?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

If we have anything that can travel in our atmosphere at Mach 50 i would love to know what its made of, because short of possibly Neutronium, it's going to melt.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Technology doesn't advance in leaps and bounds constantly. The A-12 was designed in a time when supersonics were going to be the big thing. Supersonic bombers, supersonic spy planes, they were going to be the way to counter defenses that were being developed at the time.

Once missiles got better, slow and stealthy became the way to beat them. Speed works, but you'd have to be so fast now that a single program could take the equivalent of several years budget. You can either spread the money over multiple programs and develop more than one system, or dump everything into one program.
edit on 12/30/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

After seeing my hype when entering 2018 I feel like it's not there yet bud

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

but you cant deny there are older programs out there that are either hypersonic or sub orbital(due to how fast they have been seen going).

im not going to jump the shark and say there is an IOC TSTO or SSTO(gasp) but those two options are way more believable than then Edgars TR-3b.

the triangles exist but not under that name and definitely not using anything that has been publicly online(private conversations not included).

do you deny that the smaller(fighter sized) silent black triangles exist? i guess you dont have to answer that, but i think we both know they do.

i have seen something that fits what the fake TR-3B claimed performance is.
edit on 30-12-2018 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

This is why the TR-3B is the gift that keeps on making people scream. This is supposedly a Special Access Project of the highest order. But if you look online, you find 15 different "schematics" for it, and everything from spinning mercury cores causing antigravity, to "two life sign signatures" and "reverse engineered alien technology". All of which is laughable. It's changed so much that it's not even funny.

People like to claim that the military is 50 years ahead of anything that we see, and that's how they did this. BS. The military, in some fields, is 8-10 years at best, ahead of where the civilian world is, and is behind the civilian world in others. As for reverse engineering, that's not nearly as easy as people make it out to be. There's a story that made the rounds years ago about the first two Chinese 727s. According to the story, Nixon got Boeing to sell two 727s to China, to open the doors of trade. Years later, one of the Boeing higher ups visited China, and was shown a third 727 sitting in a hangar. Externally, it was absolutely identical. But when he sat in the cockpit, and tried to move the control column, he said it would have taken a gorilla to move it. Starting from a similar technology base, they were unable to recreate a simple 727, but according to stories online, we're able to easily copy alien technology decades ahead of where we are, and capable of interstellar travel.

Quoted for the truth and complete transparency.

Love me or hate me, you’re a much needed voice on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

An excellent point Zaph, people often forget that what is seen as "needed" is nearly always a response in what is believed the perceived threat is.

Not just because it would be cool to have.. The military don't think that way. It's more of a educated guessing game about what platforms are/will be needed for potential threats in the here and now and in the future.

If it was agreed that we didn't need spy planes and there was no reason for them, they simply would t have been built.
edit on p29633192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join