It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious flashing ‘TR-3B’ spotted flying above Ohio

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

A recent jump in the number of sightings of alleged TR-3B aircrafts has sparked a panic among online conspiracy communities. Experts fear that there “is something going on” amid concern over top-secret US military experiments or the involvement of extraterrestrials. Michael, of the YouTube channel MrMBB333, posted the latest sighting of the alleged TR-3B in Toledo, Ohio.

Rise in mysterious 'TR-3B UFO sightings' sparks PANIC over 'top-secret US military plans'

It is pretty good footage of some lights in the sky. The video is a month or so old but I have not seen it here. I know Zap will enjoy this one. Almost put it in the joke forum but that didn't seem right, like I said it is a pretty good video of something. I guess it could be CGI. Mods move it to hoax if you think that is where it belongs. It was on Drudge so it is getting wide exposure which I thought was interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Odd lighting. Not really triangular though.

Three lights would be more convincing. Because, you know, three points.

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Probably the plasma flow valve on the magnetohydrodynamic propulsion systems inlet manifold on the blink again.

Someone should have a word with Dave the Grey at Dulce, i think that's his department.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I hope this is the year we have full disclosure of indisputable evidence. We shall see....

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Been holding your breath for a while now.

No?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I gave that up as a New Years hope because I have hoped that for decades. I am glad someone still has hope though

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Nice.

Don't mind me Phage, I'm off in the Twighlight Zone, no one important.

I don't usually snoop on secret squirrel stuff but since it is in the public domain.

* Fuelless.
* Two lifeform signatures (species).
* One human, one is not.
* Human does not see what is there.
* Not 100% human tech is my guess.
* Won't work if "other" decides it won't.

All your flying machines belong to us.

edit on 29-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: terrible shpeling

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Do you have a link to this secret squirrel stuff in the public domain, I would like to read more.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The TR-3B, the gift that keeps on making me want to slam my head in the nearest door in frustration.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Look like a drone with lighting effects.... with one light out
edit on 29-12-2018 by whiteblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Do you have a link to this secret squirrel stuff in the public domain, I would like to read more.

Your video, what is in it is now in the public domain. Sometimes I can see stuff in photos, once in a blue moon. TR-3B if that is what it is called images are rare on ATS. Sometimes the triangles are someone else's.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

And sometimes they are three lights.
Not many choices with three lights.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Been holding your breath for a while now.

No?

I’m calling star-and-flag whoring!!

Back to dad jokes for you, Phage, and terribly, irreconcilable consequences for Zaphod, and his TR-3B perpetuation in the Astr* thread. He saw and knew of things, unbeknownst; no-doubters in the hangars with only the specter of anecdote...Alas...the gales...or something.

Roll Tide.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I absolutely despise the person that concocted the TR-3B. A pox on their household, and I hope they have fleas in their genitals.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'll shout and scream, I'll kill the King I'll rail at all his servants
Well then what can a poor boy do except to sing for a Rock and Roll Band

Just came to mind. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just lights in the sky, no biggie.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So not a "tr3b"? Treeb?

So someone made the name up?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Back in the 90s, around the time that the TR-3B made its first appearance, the Air Force used a Tier system for their UAV designations.

Tier N/A was the Small/Micro family.
Tier I was Low Altitude, Long Endurance
Tier II was the MALE such as the Predator
Tier II+ was the HALE such as the Global Hawk

And the most likely cause of the designation TR-3B, Tier III. Tier III- was High Altiude, Long Endurance, Low Observable. The Lockheed/Boeing RQ-3A Darkstar was going to fulfill that role until they ran into development problems, resulting in the loss of an airframe. Tier III- turned into TR-3, and since there was a supposed TR-3A Astra (a whole other issue considering ASTRA wasn't an airframe at all), then the "new aircraft" had to be the TR-3B. Despite there being minor differences between an A and B designation, the TR-3A and TR-3B are supposedly radically different aircraft, with the TR-3B being some kind of alien hybrid triangle that can do everything from hover, to fly in space, and at ridiculous speeds.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Odd lighting. Not really triangular though.

Three lights would be more convincing. Because, you know, three points.

In a lot of the video it is triangular. Maybe tree branches or something is making the light flicker on and off. In most of these screen caps it is triangular. Maybe it is a drone or chopper?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Maybe it is a drone or chopper?
Odd lighting pattern. Even for a triangular aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join