It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I Wanted Was a Beef Burrito

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: Groot

You want me to start packing you a lunch to take with you? I can do that - and you know it will be better than any crappy restaurant or fast food!

Aw, are you two married? An ATS members couple! That's precious! (I'm serious) 💞💞💞

Yes, we met on here.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Back in the day, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day Taco bell used to sell steak fajitas.
It sounds funny now, but they were actually fantastic!

As far as fast food goes i'd prefer taco hell over mcdonalds also.
I at least find it edible. Just regular tacos for me though.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

Yes, we love each other so much we got the government and official legally binding paperwork involved!

I would happily pack him a lunch every day if he wanted, but he generally likes going out to lunch with his work buddies.

This warms my heart! I always have liked both of your posts, and now I know you're married, I like you both more for some reason. 😊

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

You want me to start packing you a lunch to take with you? I can do that - and you know it will be better than any crappy restaurant or fast food!

Aw, are you two married? An ATS members couple! That's precious! (I'm serious) 💞💞💞

Yes, we met on here.

Seriously?!!! This just gets better and better! I've got to hear the whole story now, please!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I had the same thing the other day when I went to get a haircut. Went in and had to punch my name into a PC, they wanted my cell phone number and e-mail address. I looked at the lady and said nicely...........I just want a haircut.
I'm old school when it comes to certain things.

Your story isn't the same thing at all really. 😂

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If you paid them $15 an hour you would get your burritos....

Lol, yeah right. Just get the burrito right first then get back to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There I edited just for you.............Happy !! I'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
If I had a dollar for every time someone trashes fast food yet says "but today I bought"...........

... you would be the owner of a fast food franchise?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

We've been together for several years now, married for the last two years. It's not our first incarnations on the board!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes, we met on here.

Seriously?!!! This just gets better and better! I've got to hear the whole story now, please!

We interacted with each other here, than one day , ATS went down and a facebook page popped up about ATS going down. We both joined and became friends, then flirting then , one thing lead to another and moved in together years ago. Got married in 2017. We are not who we are now on here because of certain circumstances.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

There I edited just for you.............Happy !! I'll leave it at that.

😰. I liked it 😰

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, we met on here.

We interacted with each other here, than one day , ATS went down and a facebook page popped up about ATS going down. We both joined and became friends, then flirting then , one thing lead to another and moved in together years ago. Got married in 2017. We are not who we are now on here because of certain circumstances.

Your last sentence is intriguing and now I have to hear THAT story.

Pretty cool, you two. What a fortunate cyberspace encounter! I would never be so lucky, plus I'm not sure I'm the most likeable girl here. What a great "how we met" story you now have! 😊😊

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yes, we met on here.

Your last sentence is intriguing and now I have to hear THAT story.

Pretty cool, you two. What a fortunate cyberspace encounter! I would never be so lucky, plus I'm not sure I'm the most likeable girl here. What a great "how we met" story you now have! 😊😊

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-12-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Every time I break down and let myself be convinced to try fast food again, this is the kind of thing I see. I tend to think it comes from hiring people in the food service business who have never actually prepared real food. Whatever the cause, it keeps me out of the fast food world.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

If I had a dollar for every time someone trashes fast food yet says "but today I bought"...........

True. Before becoming vegetarian we found a human tooth in our taco. That was it for us.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We usually make real food at home, but do indulge in fast food about once a week and will have things like chicken strips or fishsticks with oven fries once a week or so. Now tomorrow, we do not know what to have....we already had T-bone steaks, Hamburgers on homemade buns, an omlet, lasagna, pork chops, stuffed chicken, ham and turkey within the last ten days, we OD'd on good homemade foods. We are loosing our imagination, but are actually getting a little healthier.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
you can probably do ok ordering only crispy taco's. After all you are dealing with the 70's

70's IQ.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Every time I break down and let myself be convinced to try fast food again, this is the kind of thing I see. I tend to think it comes from hiring people in the food service business who have never actually prepared real food. Whatever the cause, it keeps me out of the fast food world.

I am with you. This lady was in her 40's . There was no option to accommodate me on the register and she had no clue on what to do. I am not one of those demanding customers by far.
I have worked in the headquarters of Yum Brands, who run KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Those douchebags are so with out a clue , but make so much money, it's not even funny. Talk about your disconnection from real society is an understatement . Yet , they get huge bonuses for stupid ideas and commercials. I feel sorry for anyone working fast food. I did it in my teens right out of highschool and went to college soon after to get a job in elevators which has rewarded me well . So I can't really blame the person at drive though, only the corporation, which caters to numbers.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

True. Before becoming vegetarian we found a human tooth in our taco. That was it for us.

I normally wouldn't believe stuff like that except once I found an artificial nail in my food, and my husband found
a piece of broken tile in his.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join