It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another, bigger migrant caravan is set to leave from Honduras next month

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nope. But I've read about him. Quite a lot.
And the claim was this:

those who make the most noise against the wall are the same ones who live in gated communities and have security

Cunningham doesn't live in a gated community.

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you are ok with this inorganic mass hostility on another nation, not to mention the poor bastards that are being marched and used?

The organizers killed those 2 kids for politics. It must be cool to feel so aloof bargaining with the lives of underpriveleged people.

link   

Cool story he doesn't speak for tx.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yawn
I guess if they want to endanger and drag their poor kids across the country, thats up to them. Bad people doing bad things. Too bad they dont have enough love and integrity for their own to do something about it besides run like cowards and put innocents in perilous danger.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The show must go on.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I guess if they want to endanger and drag their poor kids across the country, thats up to them.
I don't think they really want to do so.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Guess they are marched against their will huh

Poor guise.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No more so than any other refugees. The trek, apparently, is seen as less dangerous than remaining.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I literally L o L d.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yeah. Misery is funny.

I can dig it.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DBCowboy

And yet, you are obsessed.

Just irritated.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm just wondering, instead of the male migration rigmarole, why don't they just admit they can't run a country and beg to be colonized or re-colonized?

Please horrible capitalist US, colonize us - exploit us if you like, but pretty please make us citizens.

Please dreadful Europe, recolonize Africa!

Oh hurry before the Chinese get here please.
Because they will make you effective slaves.

Tibet, is that still a global Leftist cause?
Apparently not.
edit on 29-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Poor guise.

Violence drives immigration from Central America

A recent report from Doctors Without Borders (MSF) states that these Northern Triangle countries are experiencing “unprecedented levels of violence outside a war zone” and that “citizens are murdered with impunity, kidnappings and extortion are daily occurrences. Non-state actors perpetuate insecurity and forcibly recruit individuals into their ranks, and use sexual violence as a tool of intimidation and control.”

Organised violence is ravaging Central America and displacing thousands

The sheer scale of population displacement is breathtaking. Hundreds of thousands of people have fled the so-called northern triangle – El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras – over the past five years. More than 161,000 people from these three countries applied for asylum to the US between 2011-2016. At least 714,000 more are internally displaced.

edit on 12/29/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Does the newly forming caravan see the current one at our border as being successful?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From the latimes article

Coordinators who helped direct the migrants on the 2,000-mile trek with bullhorns, arranging for buses and giving advice along the way, have mostly vanished. Many of the migrants say they feel abandoned and unsure where to turn next. Some are ready to return home.

Garrido said this new, larger caravan will probably be joined by more people in El Salvador and in Guatemala, but she said they don’t plan on coming straight to the Tijuana-San Diego border, where resources are already stretched nearly to a breaking point.

“They will stay in the south of Mexico in Chiapas and Oaxaca. Their aim is to request work there,” she said.

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has pledged visas and work in Mexico for Central American migrants. In his inauguration speech, he pledged public works projects such as planting 2 million trees and construction of his Maya Train, which will link cities in the three Yucatan peninsula states as well as Tabasco and Chiapas.

Sounds like the Mexican president has plans to use their labor there in Mexico. Is this not how others read this as well?
Likewise this Reactiva Tijuana Foundation is hard to pin down other then the mention of it in this article and all the other echo chamber reports on this issue. I could find no reference to it otherwise while searching for more in formation on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No more so than any other refugees. The trek, apparently, is seen as less dangerous than remaining.

They arent refugees. And if they were actual refugees there is absolutely no reason for the US o let them in as the "refugees" are to claim asylum at the first safe harbor they can.

They dont get to pick and choose.

Personally I think every invader caravan should be treated as hostile foreign forces and bombed into oblivion.

The caravans would stop coming after the news in their country showed a smoking crater where the last invaders stopped for the night.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

They arent refugees.
Most are.

And if they were actual refugees there is absolutely no reason for the US o let them in as the "refugees" are to claim asylum at the first safe harbor they can.
Source?

Personally I think every invader caravan should be treated as hostile foreign forces and bombed into oblivion.
I can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'm just wondering, instead of the male migration rigmarole, why don't they just admit they can't run a country and beg to be colonized or re-colonized?

Please horrible capitalist US, colonize us - exploit us if you like, but pretty please make us citizens.

Please dreadful Europe, recolonize Africa!

Oh hurry before the Chinese get here please.
Because they will make you effective slaves.

Tibet, is that still a global Leftist cause?
Apparently not.

Leftists dont care about Tibet anymore. They never did. Just a scam to get people to donate money to help the Tibetan people. Money that went into offshore accounts instead.

Oh and the Left realized that only white people and countrys could be criticized because criticizing the actions of non white countrys is racist and stuff

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Poor guise.

Violence drives immigration from Central America

A recent report from Doctors Without Borders (MSF) states that these Northern Triangle countries are experiencing “unprecedented levels of violence outside a war zone” and that “citizens are murdered with impunity, kidnappings and extortion are daily occurrences. Non-state actors perpetuate insecurity and forcibly recruit individuals into their ranks, and use sexual violence as a tool of intimidation and control.”

Organised violence is ravaging Central America and displacing thousands

The sheer scale of population displacement is breathtaking. Hundreds of thousands of people have fled the so-called northern triangle – El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras – over the past five years. More than 161,000 people from these three countries applied for asylum to the US between 2011-2016. At least 714,000 more are internally displaced.

Who cares? I don't. Shoot every border jumping enemy combatant on sight.

And leave the bodies there as a warning.

Vlad Dracul style- without the crucifixion of course.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join