It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite news source????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have been looking around lately and I see that the news sources on the internet are just not what they used to be. I used to love to read the BBC. Now that I take closer observation I realize that the quality of reporting from the BBC has declined greatly. No longer does the BBC breakdown the make up of political news coverage. In the past the BBC had done a very good job at showing you the parts of government that were split and what each part wanted and vice versa. I don't see that going on anymore. I just see news for children. I liked the way that they breakdown the arangement of articles on that site. That made it easy to look for what you were looking for. That is one reason I chose the BBC over all the others. Because it was easy to use. Now I want something better cause it is no longer a good news source. It doesn't show the whole picture like it used to.

All the other sites I have seen are no better either. They all have thier flaws. So I was wondering if anyone could reference me to a crediable and constructive news source that they know of on the web. That would help me out a lot. Thanks.

Abraham

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I like CNN best. But with the view that it is purely reporting news favouring USA. If you take that into consideration, the coverage itself is quite interesting.

I also use MyYahoo which gives me a balance of Western New Agencies.

For a laugh, you can always view the Official Sin-Wah web site and see how "Glorious" and "Perfect" China is under the "Flawless" "Leadership" of the current government.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigFatApe
I like CNN best. But with the view that it is purely reporting news favouring USA. If you take that into consideration, the coverage itself is quite interesting.

I also use MyYahoo which gives me a balance of Western New Agencies.

For a laugh, you can always view the Official Sin-Wah web site and see how "Glorious" and "Perfect" China is under the "Flawless" "Leadership" of the current government.

I too use Yahoo cause it is right in my face as soon as I open the web. So I am almost forced to use it. Yet I still seek better sources. I haven't been on the CNN site lately and I try to avoid most if not all American news sources. Nonetheless I don't ignore them completely. I just want a place that doesn't seem to have a bias for one country or even one region or another. As time goes on I am finding that to be a very hard task.

As for the other source mentioned. Well don't worry. That statement made by you was enough to make me laugh. Thanks it has been a few hours since I had a good laugh like that. You seem to have my sense of humour. Accordingly I like that.

Your Friend,
Abraham

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
What is your favorite news source????

I have alot of news sites bookmarked but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is a small list of the news sources I check daily:
1) www.worldnetdaily.com...
2) news.telegraph.co.uk...
3) www.guardian.co.uk...
4) www.paranormalnews.com...
5) www.guerrillanews.com...
6) www.propagandamatrix.com...
7) www.whatreallyhappened.com...
8) www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=KBAXCAAMVP0T0CRBAE0CFFAKEEATGIWD?action=check&_requestid=76389
9) www.copvcia.com...
10) www.americanfreepress.net...
11) www.ap.org...

I think there are a couple more but these are the main ones.

top topics

join