It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Beer you've ever had??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

when i was over salford way boddingtons best bitter take yer freakin head of liked a pint of camerons and john smith magnet ale

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Can't remember the exact name but it was some kind of sour beer. It tasted like drinking a cup of fizzy vinegar.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I did not know it made it out of Georgia , though Very short lived brand Except for the cases that brother Jimmy tried to barter with Iran for the hostages....

Did some research. You can still buy a can on Ebay or elswhere for as low as $10. Good news is, it can't possibly taste much worse now than it did forty years ago!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Coors. That thing is undrinkable. I hate light beers. No body, no soul.

Main rule is : If the beer only makes you go pee a lot and not getting drunk, it's a bad beer.

I can't drink light beer either. Just makes me think I'm drinking some janky water.

This may be controversial, but I gag every time I tried sipping on Blue Moon.

Coriander just doesn't belong in my drink.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have to say that the worst beer I have ever tried to drink was Stag beer.

Years and years ago my brother and I were into a little mischief and went to our neighbors campsite and "borrowed" a 6 pack of Stag beer. We went down to the lake and each opened one. I could not drink it at all. It was so bad that we actually took the remaining 4 back to his campsite and returned it to his cooler.

I no longer drink but I still could never ever drink a Stag beer. It is popular around here and I do not see why.

That and Old Milwaukee's best. I couldn't do the "beast".

Everything else was game on though.

edit on 29-12-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Miller Light and Coors is by far the Worst beer that i've been warned to avoid at all cost.

Next to horse piss, and no i've never had that either.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Gawd, I forgot all about Stag! I had all but extinguished that swill from my memory banks! Fresh like a clear running stream in Detroit with hints of dew off Hillary's ball sack.

You just had to remind me!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Oh, and then there's....Blatz!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Warka. Polish lager.

It was like drinking sand.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Olde English 800 - Never touch this stuff unless it's chilled to about 26F (if you value your life). Then, you can go from zero to punching a hole in a door in about two minutes!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ugh and through the years I have tasted a few but the ones that officially stuck

1-Narraganset
2-Stroh's
3-Meister Brau
4-Keystone
5-Budweiser

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

lol i know but we were kids so strong dark beer was an acquired taste !

i stopped having a drink at 19 .. i am now 54 .. my liver must be in good nick

Can i ask you if you know why i cannot flag or add anything other than faces when replying or trying to flag a post ? any ideas ?
it all worked fine but now wont cheers

edit on 30-12-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

There's another nasty one I forgot about...Meister Brau.

Turpentine mixed with fuel oil! UGH!!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
LOL, as one gets older things happen, I hasten to call it "exbeerience".

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All of them

Honestly I am convinced people have to teach themselves to like alcohol, or the social conforming aspect of it is just too strong for most to pass? I don't know honestly.

The closest I have ever come to thinking ''this is ok'' is a blackcurrant flavoured lager i tried once, cant remember the brand or Grolsch I guess, but still, i'd rather have an Irn bru or dendelion and burdock

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

The only iron brew I drink is called Guiness.

edit on 30122018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Worst ever tin of beer i had was the next morning one after a party , where you pick a tin of half full beer up and swig from it and some fxxxxr had been using it as a ash tray the night before

Yip that happened

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
anyone remember the mickeys big mouth bottles?

laser if i didnt already mention it

Actually went through a summer drinking quite a few of those among others. LOL we liked to experiment

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Schlitz was nasty as hell. Not a fan of Miller Lite either. Grew upon Budweiser and Wild Turkey, cause its what my Dad drank and was the easiest sneak some. One summer he got an old pepsi machine,the one where it had a long thin door you could open a select your drink and put it in our garage. Well he filled that bastard full of long neck Buds,LOL Id grab two empty six pack boxes sneak up to the machine and grab a 12 pack. Now Dad wasn't a heavy drinker,but he was a social one.Always having somebody over at the house. Telling them grab a brewski from the garage LOL. So yea always been partial to long neck Buds, chilled to perfection.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Worst Beer you've ever had??

Budweiser.

Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join