It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Leader NANCY PELOSI Begins Laying the Groundwork for Impeaching President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NEVER Get Pass the Senate . Fagetaboutit !

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
How anyone can continue to support this authoritarian ideology is beyond me.

I keep asking myself the same thing. I honestly don't think people have realized what they've signed up for. Independent and critical thinking skills are becoming a thing of the past. Society is so focused on inclusion and being accepted nowadays, that I think people tend not to question issues as critically as we did in the past. People don't think about what's right and wrong anymore, they're told what's right and wrong. The "we know what's best for you" and "go with the flow" programing has manifested a mob mentality thats not even sure what it stands for.

All pretty scary # to me.

The good news is......many are coming to their senses. Lots of people have and continue to walk away from the Democratic Party and their nonsense.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The deep state end game is to be rid of Trump and Pence so the Speaker of the House can be president and pardon everyone. Nancy sees herself in that role. She may trip over a few indictments before she gets the chance.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

NEVER Get Pass the Senate . Fagetaboutit !

In regards to investigations, Pelosi won't know how IMPOTENT the U.S. House is, until she experiences it.

Waaaay back in April of this year, the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee referred 5 people to the Republican DOJ for Criminal Investigation (Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Strzok, McCabe).

The Result? Whenever the DOJ was contacted for status of the referrals, the DOJ told the House Committee to quit calling.

Now, the House Judiciary Committee is passing everything over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, to be led by Lindsay Graham, and wishing them better luck with getting ACTIONS from the Department of Justice.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2018 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

If infirm Nancy, who lives in the
past, and thought Bush was
President (even when it was
post-Obama) has anything to do with this, then we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The deep state end game is to be rid of Trump and Pence so the Speaker of the House can be president and pardon everyone. Nancy sees herself in that role.

I heard that from an analyst the other day too. The "pardon" aspect wasn't mentioned, but Pelosi as U.S. President is the goal. But the next Presidential election is less than 2 years away. She'd better hurry, if she wants to wear the crown as long as possible. No way America would CHOOSE her as our President in November 2020.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The deep state end game is to be rid of Trump and Pence so the Speaker of the House can be president and pardon everyone. Nancy sees herself in that role.

I heard that from an analyst the other day too. The "pardon" aspect wasn't mentioned, but Pelosi as U.S. President is the goal. But the next Presidential election is less than 2 years away. She'd better hurry, if she wants to wear the crown as long as possible. No way America would CHOOSE her as our President in November 2020.

The deep state doesn't want to wait for impeachments. Pence may even be a black hat and do their bidding after Trump is gone.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

WWG1-WGA

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The deep state doesn't want to wait for impeachments. Pence may even be a black hat and do their bidding after Trump is gone.

Here's a logical analysis of why the "Deep State" within our Department of Justice do not seem to be getting any weaker, even though over 20 top officials at the DOJ have been replaced over the past two years.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-158265

What's most alarming is that President Trump is picking the very top people whom this article names. That implies that our President is either: 1.) Naïve, or, 2.) In Cahoots with the Deep State DOJ...by choice, or by "force". Both are disturbing.

edit on 12/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The problem is who to select and will they accept the jobs? One can not assume that every member of a specific agency is corrupt. Maybe those that left are among the honest ones. In one Q drop, it was said that Wray visited every field office in the country. What did he do at those offices?
Is your link to that of a compromised writer sowing discord?
At the keyboard commando level, we can only watch and comment at this point. Whatever we get is likely better than what we would have had under HRC. The Clinton Foundation should fall this year and its assets expended in paying back taxes. The criminal perpetrators of the CF may or may not evade justice.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Two types of thinking here.
1) Does Trump have evidence that he withholds because he knows the impeachment talk is coming?

2) If he does, do they know? How much do they know and what will they bargain?

A war is within the US Government. Those loyal to the Deep State and those trying to expose it.
We are the bystanders that must keep our revolution in mind. The second American and Greatest Revolution there will ever be.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
January 3, 2018

New House Speaker Nancy Pelosi feels a sitting President CAN be indicted, even though the DOJ says a sitting President CANNOT be indicted.

Back from Hawaii and Babbling - www.foxnews.com...

Maybe she'll make up some new law? That is why they're called "lawmakers"...right?

edit on 1/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not hard to figure out at all: Flake, Corker, Ryan are the three most obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Waaaay back in April of this year, the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee referred 5 people to the Republican DOJ for Criminal Investigation (Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Strzok, McCabe).

know why it didn't go anywhere? Yeah you do... enough with the nonsense already.... That's never going to happen. You know it and I know it.... we both know the end for trumps presidency too don't we?

Oh and I really need to point out that there is no republican DOJ.
edit on 132019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And this is wrong too. The DOJ does not say that you cannot indict a sitting president. They have a policy not to thats all.
The president is not above the law. The supreme court said Bill Clinton HAD to answer in civil case against him by Paula Jones. Had to.... They will find the same way when this question is put to them...
He cannot hide inside the oval office and not face charges for his crimes.

They are subpeoningJuniors phone records to find out who he called after that trump tower meeting with the russians.
Or who he got a call from that will place trump in the cross hairs.

He is getting ready to begin the worst year of his life.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They voted to reopen the government tonight.
They voted in six new spending bills.
Doesnt look like any grass growing under the dems feet.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

know why it didn't go anywhere?

ummmmm...because it got buried and covered up by a very corrupt Democratic Party that no longer cares about true justice?

What did I win, what did I win??????

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Nope thats not it.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Uh huh.

This is so old. It actually carried over into the next election and will guarantee Trump's victory.

They are very bad at this. They are not worthy of any power.

Trump could run on just a promise to keep doing his job to the best of his abilities and shut up until he is declared the winner again.

Democratic leadership is worthless.

edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join