It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I fully support a companies right to refuse for whatever reason.

You're choosing to mis-understand the concept of the whole debate. If I owned a bakery I wouldn't give full reign to my employees to boot anyone wearing certain clothing. You're assuming the guy had the intent to antagonize prior to the video, and I'm not based on lack of evidence that you are assuming exists.

The only one I saw screeching was the cashier. You're making the assumptions here. As business owner yourself I can only guess from your statements you'd fire the employee and refuse service to the maga guy based on assumptions.

Well. Agree to disagree but don't go telling me I'm the one with the assumptions here. The only insane bastard I saw from the video presented was from the guy behind the counter. I suspect many agree. Many don't. And that's mainly cause they'll stick up for any maga hat hater whom screeches like a banshee every time they see one.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But if it was a gay person being told that he wouldn't be served because it was a Christian buisness
Hypocrisy

Also move option used and failed lol.... you must suck at chess...
If someone doesn’t want to serve a gay person then don’t let me bring them down.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Breakthestreak

what if its the ones claiming they still have a right to refuse when they are conservative like me.....

What if its the ones saying they are both twats, and they are still conservative like me....

What if its ones who own a business and would have fired the guy behind the counter and still refused service to the dickeahd ......

What then?

Stop with this black and white BS and start thinking with your damn brains

Neither whites nor blacks should be served.

Now what!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Wookiep

It is fun to watch people freak out . Here's a good one.

Really? So... you can't see the difference between the OP's video, and this tatted up goofball's video?

Sorry... but I'm still going to have to give the award to the vape shop dude, for emotionally unmoored lack of self control.

At least "tat-rage" dude is actually in control of himself, even if he is being an ass hat. Wilbur the Ginger is plain losing his sh*t over a guy's CLOTHING.

Tells his boss on the phone, that he "...won't serve anyone who supports that guy, the traitorous etc etc..."

HE is telling his BOSS, he won't serve people who supported Trump?

That poor bastard has no idea what he just did to himself. An hour ago, just on Facebook, that video has been shared almost 200,000 times. It's blowing up in Australia, for gosh sakes... and everyone, even people who don't like Trump are making fun of the dude.

Who will ever hire this guy again?

But... there is a bright side to this... I bet the guy has a crap ton of participation trophies from grade school to make himself feel better!
edit on 29-12-2018 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Breakthestreak

what if its the ones claiming they still have a right to refuse when they are conservative like me.....

What if its the ones saying they are both twats, and they are still conservative like me....

What if its ones who own a business and would have fired the guy behind the counter and still refused service to the dickeahd ......

What then?

Stop with this black and white BS and start thinking with your damn brains

The employee is the one who called the customer a ‘racist’ even though the customer displayed ZERO signs of being ‘racist’

That was my main point. Maybe you didn’t read past my first sentence? But yeah, they may have been both twats but I didn’t see the customer doing anything wrong at all, did you?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I fully support a companies right to refuse for whatever reason.

You're choosing to mis-understand the concept of the whole debate. If I owned a bakery I wouldn't give full reign to my employees to boot anyone wearing certain clothing. You're assuming the guy had the intent to antagonize prior to the video, and I'm not based on lack of evidence that you are assuming exists.

The only one I saw screeching was the cashier. You're making the assumptions here. As business owner yourself I can only guess from your statements you'd fire the employee and refuse service to the maga guy based on assumptions.

Well. Agree to disagree but don't go telling me I'm the one with the assumptions here. The only insane bastard I saw from the video presented was from the guy behind the counter. I suspect many agree. Many don't. And that's mainly cause they'll stick up for any maga hat hater whom screeches like a banshee every time they see one.

Hah , I think youre choosing to misunderstand the premise of your own disdain
Youre championing this pissant being fired and hurrahing his being upset and the denying this guy of serivice, yet your stupid hypocrisy, cant see that you are pushing the same sheitfor those that deny cakes.

Good god man, the poster you are responding to is right, how the hell can you not see your own bullsnip

Seems to me like its more being political than truth with you bunch, truths a bch eh?
edit on 29-12-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Nothing having to do with Canabis here... guy was in a "vape" shop, AKA trying to buy "nicotine juice" for his wife.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The VAPE company decided not to refuse service to the maga guy. How HARD is it for you to understand that? The employee in the end, didn't get to make that decision. Wtf this isn't rocket science. If the VAPE company chose to refuse service FINE. But that is not what happened here.

A triggered asshole employee screeched and refused service over some clothing.The company he worked for did not agree with his actions and apologized to the customer. Are you trying to say the company didnt have that right under the law? Or does that make me a hypocrite too?

Wow, some of you are so dense.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
These people are worthless, souless human beings. They have no purpose. Just filling a body.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Nothing having to do with Canabis here... guy was in a "vape" shop, AKA trying to buy "nicotine juice" for his wife.

Lol yeah I noticed that too. Figured someone else would. Glad you did.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
At his future job interviews when he’s asked about why he left his last job at the vape-shop I imagine this loser will fly into a rant about this incident as though he was justified in his actions.

I guarantee he believes that he’s in the right and that he is a victim.

Accusing somebody of being a racist for supporting the country’s President should be reason enough for instant dismissal in every workplace. Let alone refusing service to somebody because they wear a shirt with the President’s name on it.

Cant believe the ‘reeeeeeeeeeee’ has lasted two whole years with these morons.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why are people on the left so quick to think Trump supporting people are automatically racist, differing political views do not automatically make a person a racist or sexiest.
If Candace Owens walks in with that same shirt on then what is he going to say.

So the one saying they are "all" racist are actually highly politically prejudice.

He did troll him by saying "do my bidding", he pushed it with that.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Why are people on the left so quick to think Trump supporting people are automatically racist, differing political views do not automatically make a person a racist or sexiest.
If Candace Owens walks in with that same shirt on then what is he going to say.

So the one saying they are "all" racist are actually highly politically prejudice.

He did troll him by saying "do my bidding", he pushed it with that.

Yep.
Hispanics, blacks, asians, women, muslims, Jews, Mexicans, gays, trannies, tall people, fat people, ALL types of people from ALL races, creeds and backgrounds voted for and support the President.

Anyone claiming otherwise is a fool. ‘Racist’ is most definitely NOT a description of a Trump Supporter.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The VAPE company decided not to refuse service to the maga guy. How HARD is it for you to understand that? The employee in the end, didn't get to make that decision. Wtf this isn't rocket science. If the VAPE company chose to refuse service FINE. But that is not what happened here.

A triggered asshole employee screeched and refused service over some clothing.The company he worked for did not agree with his actions and apologized to the customer. Are you trying to say the company didnt have that right under the law? Or does that make me a hypocrite too?

Wow, some of you are so dense.

The "maga guy" was being as much of a little wuss as the vape guy, come on kiddo.

The kid could have made that decision , he didnt have to shop there, he could have gone to the hundreds of other vape shops around the area so whats the problem?

You say the vape shop chose it would be different, they did, the guy is the face of the business, he doesnt have to be corporate, do you honestly think 'Right to refuse service" only applies to the owners and not the the people working for them, Im an old man been around 50+ years, never heard that JUST apply IF the owner is working the register.

I see two triggered assholes, and one person on this website trying to make excuses, I hope i dont see you later on any forums talking about how people have rights to refuse service , because i remember seeing you on the cake thread and youre looking real foolish right now

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Sorry you might have to try explaining that again, it doesn't make any sense to me

Refusing a Trump supporter is different to refusing a gay, both acts are still wrong

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Meanwhile at Gamestop........
(langauge warning)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Sorry you might have to try explaining that again, it doesn't make any sense to me

Refusing a Trump supporter is different to refusing a gay, both acts are still wrong

finally 1 person in the whole thread who gets it.

Yet they dont understand how the patron was wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Fine. Whether they were both douche bags or not is NOT the point. The company took its own stance on the situation and did what they saw fit. Its well within their rights, just as it would be for the Christian baker to refuse to bake a gay themed cake. Do you see the consistency here, or are you really the one with the biased agenda here?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

It's funny that by your logic, a Christian employee at planned parenthood can refuse service to eager abortion patients cause it would offend them. Under your logic planned parenthood would have to bow to the employee due to refusal of service for any reason. You can't be THAT delusional.

Clearly you have an agenda here. Employees and their opinions do NOT have legal authority over their employers.

This has gone beyond absurd. Time for bed. Cant wait to see whatever else comes out of this.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Like the thing that employees get to sue their employers if their shoe brand have taken a staunch divisive political stance and the brand logo covers much of the entire side of the shoes all brazen like.

MUH SHOES FREEEEEEEE SPEECH RAWR!!!
edit on 29-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join