It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

He didn't want to box.

Theatrical ass #.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

totes legit

guy just happened to be wearing a trump shirt - and just happened to be filming himself

i want to know what happened in the previous 10 min

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I bet they was making out.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I've seen people screech out for less.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

totes legit

guy just happened to be wearing a trump shirt - and just happened to be filming himself

Hmm so it was staged? I dunno, I guess I assume that's what you're saying?

Maybe the asshole employee being fired was staged too. Maybe I'm assuming your position here wrong.

edit on 29-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
dude came off as a complete tool.......

Cant see what happened before hand or how hard he actually trolled the guy......

The dudes reaction is no excuse but, they both acted like complete douchebags and both should be slapped down for it honestly......

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"😂LOL the poor sob is suffering from LibTard syndrome combined with TDS !! LOL"

And to be fair the guy isnt adhering to the stores right to refuse service.......

Anyone here cheering on this guy trying to MAKE this guy complete the sale can no longer advocate in any honesty for stores refusing service if they so choose, regardless of race, gender, color or sexual orientation.....

stand by your principals people........

yeah it might feel good to see someone getting back the other end, but are you a person of principle or just a snowflake that only wants it when it agrees with him?

You cant have both....

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That tangent you're going down doesn't apply to white males. We're going back to the beginning of history here!!!

Shika-ka

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The STORE didn't refuse the sale. The employee did. And he got fired. Employees aren't the ones who decides who gets to refuse service based on their emotions. Its not the whole refuse service law etc. This has already been discussed at length.

If it was the store owner you'd have quite the valid point.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The STORE didn't refuse the sale. The employee did. And he got fired. Employees aren't the ones who decides who gets to refuse service based on their emotions. Its not the whole refuse service law etc. This has already been discussed at length.

If I was the owner I'd have fired him as well.

Did anyone catch the part hes busy calling the guy a racist that said and I quote

"Leave the store! Leave the store! Leave the store! F*ck off! Get the f*ck off n*****!”

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Guy is an employee of the store so actually he has that right......legally thats how that works, I know I own my own business, its up to the discretion of the person doing the transaction, and the actions are legally liable on to the store .........

And he got fired

And judging by his outburst he should have been and would have been in mine.....

Its not the whole refuse service law etc. This has already been discussed at length.

You dont have to be the store owner to refuse service if the person is acting unreasonable or antagonizing.......period...that action IS however susceptible to legal ramifications ......

The buyer was being a dick.........plain and simple, and the employee was acting like a child....be that as it may with the customer acting like he was, even NOT seeing the rest of this video my employees could have denied him service ......and im a conservative.....

Period full stop, no you do NOT have to be the owner of the shop......

And they both look like pieces of trash
edit on 12/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

totes legit

One of the few times we agree......

I dont feel its fake, but I do feel like the guy in the shirt came in there to antagonize and waited till he got the clearly easily triggered dude worked up before he started filming......

Two idiots sides of the same coin

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Honestly I can't even believe this keeps getting brought up. Its up to the policy of the business I suppose. But let me propose a scenario I already brought while this has been beaten to death.

Do you think a Wal-Mart cashier can tell someone to leave because they are wearing something offensive without immediate repurcussions? I can tell you it would result in immediate termination. Unless that employee refused service based on company policy. Usually involving threats etc, but even in THAT case employees are instructed to contact their supervisor. Employees aren't given free reign to make executive decisions in most companies.

Any business is free to have whatever policies they want. No argument. But in THIS case the STORES policy was not to refuse service based on political attire, period. If it was, the company would have backed the employee and refused service. That wasn't the case here so I'm not sure why you're arguing about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Do you think Wal-Mart cashier can tell someone to leave because they are wearing something offensive without repurcussions? I can tell you it would result in immediate termination.

I cant even believe im bringing this up.........We dont know that was the situation because we dont know what happened before he turned that phone on.....all we have is him throwing out a narrative that was clearly happening before that camera came on, while antagonizing someone.......

But in THIS case the STORES policy was not to refuse service based on political attire, period

No, but they can refuse you service by causing disorder or an issue or being antagonistic, literally yes we can....and it doesnt matter why and doesnt give a crap about politics......which is what this dude was doing........

If it was, the company would have backed the employee and refused service.

Bull crap, thats a false narrative, no company would back this idiot acting like this and throwing a fit.......

That wasn't the case here so I'm not sure why you're arguing about it.

Because youre making statements that simply arent true , and youre jumping to conclusion like you know what was going on, based on a video that started midway between what was obviously an issue that started before hand.....

Look we usually agree on most things, in fact almost always......but were just not on this one....

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Regardless of what theories you want to conjure up about what may have occurred prior to the recording the VAPE store felt the customer was treated unfairly. Deal with it.

Maybe YOU would have dealt with it differently. Great. Yay for freedom. What's the problem?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I love hearing all you guys claiming he has a ‘right to refuse’, funny how it’s the exact same people who believe a christian baker does NOT have a ‘right to refuse’.

I don’t understand how this employee equates Trump or Trump supporters with ‘racism’. Black people voted for Trump. Asian people voted for Trump. Hispanic people voted for Trump. Women voted for Trump. Gays voted for Trump. Trannys voted for Trump. Immigrants voted for Trump. Even SOME straight white males voted for Trump.

CNN has a lot to answer for. Wilfully manipulating the gullible and the thick into believing the most proveably false accusations has caused the pathetic displays you see in videos like this one.

Somebody who is wearing a shirt that supports the country’s fricken President is somehow perceived as ‘wrong’ or ‘hateful’ by the most moronic among us.

Pathetic

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But if it was a gay person being told that he wouldn't be served because it was a Christian buisness
Hypocrisy

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

He didn't want to box.

Theatrical ass #.

And yet they all think they're super saiyan

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Regardless of what theories you want to conjure up about what may have occurred prior to the recording the VAPE store felt the customer was treated unfairly. Deal with it.

Or they felt tha this outburst and childish antics werent indicative and/or representive of their store......youre choosing your reasoning not facts........it could be either my assumption or yours, deal with it.......

Maybe YOU would have dealt with it differently. Great. Yay for freedom. What's the problem?

The problem is the narrative you guys are trying to push, which , quite frankly is odd, considering that when were very pissed off about bakers having to bake cakes for people they dont agree with, you (and I) are all for their right not to.....

But now for whatever reason you guys are giving these people crap......

Right to deny service.......period........Cant have it both ways

Sincerely yours,

A real conservative, MBTM

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

what if its the ones claiming they still have a right to refuse when they are conservative like me.....

What if its the ones saying they are both twats, and they are still conservative like me....

What if its ones who own a business and would have fired the guy behind the counter and still refused service to the dickeahd ......

What then?

Stop with this black and white BS and start thinking with your damn brains

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join