It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yeah ok. You were proven wrong in less than 5 minutes. Yes. DO BETTER.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

If you were that store's owner, you would probably be thinking that he's a psycho to go off just because somebody has on a MAGA hat. He's a big legal risk, imo. Dumb and ill-informed, too.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RazorV66

It is the store policy to back the employee even when wrong.
If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.
Now again want to ask some questions?

Did you watch the video?
When the little bitch calls his boss or whoever, he specifically says he is not serving anyone that wears treasonous Trump stuff. LOL
He never says anything about something else sending him over the deep end.

So what???

It is a right they have. Are you a fan of having the gubment take that away? Or do you like your freedoms?

So what, you say?
I am merely pointing out that the little bastard is refusing service based solely on the guy wearing Trump stuff.
You are saying that something else caused it, but in the video he clearly says that he is not serving anyone that supports Trump.
If the Trump guy did something else, say like he walked in and said “Hey black dude....get to the back of the line” or some crazy racist thing like that, it would be justified for the little man-child to throw his hissy fit and refuse to serve him while calling him racist.
I don’t give a rat’s ass what the stores policy is, he is refusing service based on Big, Racist Trump ONLY.

edit on 28-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
This might be my favorite though. I'm crying I laughed so hard.

Oh yeah thats a good one he got to be my meme for the day.

There's no trumping monkey poo lady though:

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I know the refuse service for any reason. And those reasons are up to the establishment, not the employees. When I worked in Electronics and kicked someone out cause a hope and change hat, without management approval, furthermore if THEY didn't get corporate approval there would be serious consequences.

Keep trying to sound smart though. Lol pitiful man! Do better!

Do better?..... You are not helping your case bro.
Management approval is not needed in a case such as this. Clearly you do not or have not recently worked or managed sheeple in such and environment.

Dude got fired, how's that crow taste?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The hell did I just watch?

(This is my cringe face!)

edit on 28-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.

Did you watch the video?
When the little bitch calls his boss or whoever, he specifically says he is not serving anyone that wears treasonous Trump stuff. LOL
He never says anything about something else sending him over the deep end.

So what???

It is a right they have. Are you a fan of having the gubment take that away? Or do you like your freedoms?

So what, you say?
I am merely pointing out that the little bastard is refusing service based solely on the guy wearing Trump stuff.
You are saying that something else caused it, but in the video he clearly says that he is not serving anyone that supports Trump.
If the Trump guy did something else, say like he walked in and said “Hey black dude....get to the back of the line” or some crazy racist thing like that, it would be justified for the little man-child to throw his hissy fit and refuse to serve him while calling him racist.
I don’t give a rat’s ass what the stores policy is, he is refusing service based on Big, Racist Trump ONLY.

You have no idea what caused this encounter and the same can be said with me.
I want to clear that I am not supporting the employee or the maker of the video. I am only supporting freedom.
If some place doesn't want to sell me an item for whatever reason I will take my money elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I know the refuse service for any reason. And those reasons are up to the establishment, not the employees. When I worked in Electronics and kicked someone out cause a hope and change hat, without management approval, furthermore if THEY didn't get corporate approval there would be serious consequences.

Management approval is not needed in a case such as this. Clearly you do not or have not recently worked or managed sheeple in such and environment.

Have you ever eaten crow?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I really don't understand why I am being attacked here???
Are we fighting for freedom or against?

+6 more 
link   

Play the video customer describes the incident, cashier doesnt dispute it instead he keeps SCREEECHING "trupmp" "racist" "racist" "trump".

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Have you ever eaten crow?

You got some beak on your chin.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

A typical liberal interacting with a with someone that openly supports our president.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lmao! That women has mental illness for sure.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The same # show we've been watching for 2 years. Except I think it's getting worse. I think this dude actually out-screamed original REEEE girl on inauguration day.

edit on 28-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That tangent you're going down doesn't apply to white males. We're going back to the beginning of history here!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That was awesome. It shows the result of progressive programing in action. Im a centrist with a lean to the right, due to abortion on demand. This clip appears to shows mental illness caused by greedy bankers, dead set on winning at all cost, I don't partake of grass, but think that those who need natural meds, should not be denied due to skin color, race, religion, or political affiliation. Obama did next to nothing for legalization. I do not agree with everything President Trump does, but, I could see him do far more for Cannabis legalization then Mr. Obama has done.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Play the video customer describes the incident, cashier doesnt dispute it instead he keeps SCREEECHING "trupmp" "racist" "racist" "trump".

So what?.... Who cares what that little brat has to say? He has his rights just like you and I man.
Make every decision knowing what prosecution can happen. He made his and it was dumb but still is his right.
Hopefully he is fired and if not definitely never shop at that establishment.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

That’s a load of rubbish. It is NOT store policy to always back the employees. Quite the contrary if customer satisfaction is at stake.

Was wondering what the H with that comment myself, then I saw who posted it and didn't wonder so much

Retailers aren't shy about kicking employees to the curb if they're having problems with ANY customer.

Their whole job is to basically handle even the toughest customers.

Policy is usually ring customers up because there's hundreds, if not thousands of other people who can.

In my experience, most of the time management will not back up employees. Management worries first about covering their own backs.

edit on 28-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I really don't understand why I am being attacked here???
Are we fighting for freedom or against?

You're not being attacked. You're just being schooled.

I think you should sit in the corner for a while and stop trying to do damage control. You don't need more holes to dig for yourself.

Now go do my bidding or I'll call corporate on your ass! LOL.

I kid, I kid. But seriously. Learn some things and get better.

edit on 28-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

lmao! That women has mental illness for sure.

I see it more as social de-evolution, these maximum grade Identity Politicks the "liberals" (technocrat elitists that own silicon valley and the universities) cooked up is groupthink taken to such extremes their subjects are literally exhibiting the behaviors of primates. The OG Nazi's most of all invented these high grade identity politicks, but dang nab did these techniques to the very limit (unless I suppose people can revert into re-becoming tadpoles and minnows).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join