It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He assaulted the guy, yet you think the camera man is at fault?? Camera man should have violently defend himself..to hell with the hipster dicka reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm not a lefty.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I see two things wrong here.

First is this individual not adhering to the employee that has every right to refuse service.

Second is that employee losing his #....

So to put this bluntly the dude making and recording the video is in the wrong.
Any questions?

No he’s not in the wrong. The employees do not have a right to refuse service based on who someone voted for. Maybe owners do, but not employees.

This employee just caused a whole lot of problems for that store. Lil wuss !

Now Trumpers will be pouring in in droves to make their point, and wussie boy won’t be there because his sorry arse will be fired.

HAHA that's cute!
You clearly do not know how that works. You can try to stand behind whatever curtain you want but your lack of experience in this regard is showing.

link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
He assaulted the guy, yet you think the camera man is at fault?? Camera man should have violently defend himself..to hell with the hipster dicka reply to: Allaroundyou

Ummmmm

WOW

+15 more 
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have another question, actually two. How do you know the store's policy? Do you work there?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I see two things wrong here.

First is this individual not adhering to the employee that has every right to refuse service.

Second is that employee losing his #....

So to put this bluntly the dude making and recording the video is in the wrong.
Any questions?

So extremely prejudiced people can openly discriminate against customers. What a thrill ride every day must be for such petty power mongers. Identity politicks become the law of the land YEAH!

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It is the store policy to back the employee even when wrong.
If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.
Now again want to ask some questions?

That’s a load of rubbish. It is NOT store policy to always back the employees. Quite the contrary if customer satisfaction is at stake.

And the video clearly shows it was simply a tshirt that got him all twisted in a knot.

Nice try on making it something it isn’t though.🙄

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I have another question, actually two. How do you know the store's policy? Do you work there?

No I do not know the store policy and hell no would I work in some stupid place like that.
Now go look up the law my dear user.

Any establishment has the right to refuse service to whomever they want.
Wake up and get used to it dude. Better that way.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I have a question. Was it the stores policy to boot MAGA hat and Trump t-shirts? Or was is that crazy bastard employee's opinion that made him "right"?

We dont serve your kind here!

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.

Did you watch the video?
When the little bitch calls his boss or whoever, he specifically says he is not serving anyone that wears treasonous Trump stuff. LOL
He never says anything about something else sending him over the deep end.
edit on 28-12-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have a question. Was it the stores policy to boot MAGA hat and Trump t-shirts? Or was is that crazy bastard employee's opinion that made him "right"?

We dont serve your kind here!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This might be my favorite though. I'm crying I laughed so hard.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The moment he hit the customer the reeetard was in the wrong. You want someone off the property due to a shirt call the cops you don't go ballistic and assault someone.

I am not a Trump fan for sure but that doesn't extend to his supporters. I hope he called the cops I hope he called the news and I hope he called corporate. I read that the shop is Georgia so I hope they get a nice long line of people with maga hats in the store after this to set off the reeetard.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Did you watch the video?
When the little bitch calls his boss or whoever, he specifically says he is not serving anyone that wears treasonous Trump stuff. LOL
He never says anything about something else sending him over the deep end.

So what???

It is a right they have. Are you a fan of having the gubment take that away? Or do you like your freedoms?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I know the refuse service for any reason law. And those reasons are up to the establishment, not the employees. If when I worked in Electronics and kicked someone out cause a hope and change hat, without management approval, furthermore if THEY didn't get corporate approval there would be serious consequences.

Keep trying to sound smart though. Lol pitiful man! Do better!
edit on 28-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He got fired.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That tangent you're going down doesn't apply to white males. We're going back to the beginning of history here!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I know the refuse service for any reason. And those reasons are up to the establishment, not the employees. When I worked in Electronics and kicked someone out cause a hope and change hat, without management approval, furthermore if THEY didn't get corporate approval there would be serious consequences.

Keep trying to sound smart though. Lol pitiful man! Do better!

Do better?..... You are not helping your case bro.
Management approval is not needed in a case such as this. Clearly you do not or have not recently worked or managed sheeple in such and environment.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He got fired.

twitter.com...

Makes sense. I guess he didn't abide by store policy like ahem...some morons thought. Omg the laaww lol. Some people.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He got fired.

twitter.com...

Way to go Xhale city !!!

He so deserved it, and the apology the company put out was pure class !👍🏼

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join