It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Are you kidding me?

The clerk calls the customer a Nigg3r, and proceeds to say that he is the one racist LOL

Liberals = Mental Illness

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're friggin nuts. It's a stores responsibility to serve it's interests,not to support it's employees in all situations. You don't know Jack about business or management if you believe what you just wrote.

Jaden
edit on 30-12-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I started to reply to him but realized he's just an angry retard, errrrr I mean psycho.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It wasn't the business refusing service, it was an employee not acting OMG the company's interest a is evidenced by the employees being fired.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I agree that the business should have fired that guy.
If your working for some one you should do what you were hired to do .

Only exceptions would be if your boss told you to do something criminal.

Absolutely.

I never said I didn't think the dude in that video wasn't an emotional little #. In my view if he can't handle the politics of other people he is weak.

I don't think we should harm those that are weak but I see no logic in coddling them ether.

What about the store owner, though? That kind of nonsense will close a store within a month. Word gets around, and let me tell you from experience, one unhappy customer with a legitimate complaint wipes out 1000 satisfied ones. That store is their income, their livelihood... their employment, if you will. This little twit just tried to fire his boss without good cause!

Had the store owner walked up to him before this incident and said "I don't feel good today. You're fired and I'm taking your money!" there would be a damn army of people on here crying for the store owner's head! But this guy just tried to do the exact same thing to his boss.

No, we shouldn't go out of our way to harm the weak, but neither should we allow them to harm others. I think we agree on this.

I came to this thread and posted those videos to show you that it isn't just people on the left who are emotionally weak.

This ain't got nothing to do with right or left. This is about right or wrong. Not everything is political.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, there are plenty examples of trump supporters going nuts too. Not sure why this guy was so triggered by a shirt..

There was only time I called someone racist and told them to leave when working retail. He (who was white) was swearing and calling some white lady a n!gger. I figure that's grounds to kick someone out.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WookiepI liked how he immediately attacked the customer by calling him a racist without reason or evidence. Maybe it was just a catchall go to slur the left uses, maybe he did it to try to provoke the black customer standing nearby. Whatever, it didn't work. You're against someone's political beliefs, they must be a racist. or a fascist. Or a homophobe. The thing is, we've all become racists and bigots and homophobes and fascists. left, right, black, white, male, female, gay, straight. The guy became completely unglued and got fired but the left was feebly suggesting it was all a fake. Like everything is to them they don't wish to believe.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: iMnotHigh

So all liberals are now confined to this minority of extremists? Way to wrongly generalize a large political field of opinion....

The loud crazy divisive maniacs are on both sides, and often don't represent the majority.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Play the video customer describes the incident, cashier doesnt dispute it instead he keeps SCREEECHING "trupmp" "racist" "racist" "trump".

So what?.... Who cares what that little brat has to say? He has his rights just like you and I man.
Make every decision knowing what prosecution can happen. He made his and it was dumb but still is his right.
Hopefully he is fired and if not definitely never shop at that establishment.

You were suggesting that something else transpired to make the clerk go off the way he did, but it seems from everything I've seen and heard about this incident the guy refused service based solely on the Trump shirt. That is to say, he was discriminating based on an (assumed) political affiliation. There is no indication whatsoever that anything else transpired.

It may not be illegal, but (given the facts at face value as we see them) it seems to me the store clerk was in the wrong - legal or not - by going off on this guy for simply wearing a Trump shirt.

I'm rather socially moderate-to-liberal person myself, but it would bother me quite a bit if I was refused service by a store based solely on me wearing an "Obama Hope" shirt. While I'm not inclined to wear a political shirt of any kind, such as an Obama Hope shirt, but I think if I wanted to I should not be figuratively spat upon by a store clerk for doing so.

edit on 2018/12/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

That's always the go-to for libs to defend thousands of lefty REEEE moments. Good try tho! Lol.

Really - you can point to literally thousands of videos of known leftists acting like morons? huh...

Why can't people admit both sides of not just our political system, but ANY subject matter, has nutters in the extreme edges of that issue. This "We are better than you because of this video LOL" crap is weak and childish. Abortion, religion, gun advocacy, drug use, politics everyone on the planet... you can always find people who push the edge of their agenda to stupid levels.

But I guess keep up the chest-thumping if it makes you feel more secure or right in your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: iMnotHigh

So all liberals are now confined to this minority of extremists? Way to wrongly generalize a large political field of opinion....

The loud crazy divisive maniacs are on both sides, and often don't represent the majority.

Meh -- it's true that this guy is not representative of the liberal mindset in general , but videos of purported right-wingers acting like this are often bandied about as examples of how conservatives in general think.

Both generalizations are wrong, but both generalizations exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

What are you going to go joke about?
The way the world works or your own little bubble that you want to work?

What am I going to joke about? Pretty much just the pathetic liberal pantywaist reeeeeeeebels without a cause.

Have a chocolate on me. It makes things better!

Are you really going to call me a liberal???
Cause dude I am more for rights than you think.
Go ahead and call for censorship of freedom if you want bro.

I could see it more as freedom if the ranter actually owned the store. But that isn’t the case, so he has no right to turn customers away from the corporation , based on his personal political views.

Frankly the guy needs a serious ass kicking..which I imagine is right around the corner waiting for it.

People like this, so triggered...so programmed...they offer nothing more than a Nazi, is time to start calling these goofs out.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I thought this was Portland...
I really pissed off a buddy of mine, it may be irreparable.
Dude is a lifelong democrat, I've known him for 3 decades cool dude.
One day we're talking on the phone and being that I know he's against illegal immigration I asked about the migrant caravans. My friend agreed, people need to come here legally but I pushed it mentioning that these liberals try and make as if all Trump supporters are racists because we SUPPORT legal immigration and my buddy completely agreed. Take note though, this guy hates republicans.
My friend owns gun - supports the 2nd, doesn't enjoy his hard earned $ going anywhere other than his bank account supports all kind of people coming here legally. Oh. Abortion. He's a women's rights type but for the most part holds conservatives positions. So as we're talking, I'm bringing all these subjects up I finally say, "bro, you're a conservative."
Dude hung up on me, been a few months, dude won't answer phone.
WTF?!
Serious?
I don't get this full tilt butthurt being embraced by the lefty - mind boggling.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
He should have the right to refuse service to anyone he wants, provided he can take the consequences.

Refusal is a disengagement technique, one with repercussions and one he wasn't really prepared to follow through with. He put his back against the wall there and it broke him.

He tried to be clever but was baited into a whole different game and it seems confrontation is not his forte.

I don't think he needs anger management. He needs conflict management.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Saddest part I'd say is that most people that watch this video wont even realize it was a staged event.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I don't think he needs anger management. He needs conflict management.

I have to disagree there, he's got serious anger management issues... Though I have to agree with the conflict issues, though in this case, and in most--at least in my experience, they're much the same, if not totally indistinguishable one from the other.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't understand why this question so often comes up? People don't start recording the minute they walk in somewhere or to a situation. They don't KNOW something is going to happen. They only start recording AFTER it goes bad - hence, the "beginning" is almost always missing. But the owner did pull the in-store video and determined the employee was in the wrong and he was fired.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vigilantastrum

Why do you say that? I am close to the area and the word is that the owner of the store is appalled this all went down in the store and is getting the media press it is. What info do you think you have that this was staged?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

You are correct from what I've heard locally - the owner reviewed in-store video and determined clerk was in the wrong and was fired. (It's in the local news that the clerk was fired - other info is hearsay from locals.)

I also agree with you - it's scary when a shirt can create this kind of chaos.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

He obviously saw the guy was unstable yet pulled out the phone to record himself pushing the incident even further, any other person would have just walked out the door.

He saw an opportunity to go viral and get his 5 minutes of fame.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join