It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: RazorV66

It is the store policy to back the employee even when wrong.
If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.
Now again want to ask some questions?

Did you watch the video?
When the little bitch calls his boss or whoever, he specifically says he is not serving anyone that wears treasonous Trump stuff. LOL
He never says anything about something else sending him over the deep end.

So what???

It is a right they have. Are you a fan of having the gubment take that away? Or do you like your freedoms?

So what, you say?
I am merely pointing out that the little bastard is refusing service based solely on the guy wearing Trump stuff.
You are saying that something else caused it, but in the video he clearly says that he is not serving anyone that supports Trump.
If the Trump guy did something else, say like he walked in and said “Hey black dude....get to the back of the line” or some crazy racist thing like that, it would be justified for the little man-child to throw his hissy fit and refuse to serve him while calling him racist.
I don’t give a rat’s ass what the stores policy is, he is refusing service based on Big, Racist Trump ONLY.

You have no idea what caused this encounter and the same can be said with me.
I want to clear that I am not supporting the employee or the maker of the video. I am only supporting freedom.
If some place doesn't want to sell me an item for whatever reason I will take my money elsewhere.

Freedom doesn’t belong to an employee. You are too dense to understand this. As evidenced in him being fired, the “Xhale City” location did not agree with their employee and fired him. An employee is only someone who represents the company, the companies products and services, and does so in a way that reflects their vision and policies. Its obvious you have no real working knowledge of how business is ran, so if I was you I would just back away quietly before you continue getting embarassed.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It is the store policy to back the employee even when wrong.
If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.
Now again want to ask some questions?

Wrong, because the store canned this nut.

The store, XHale City in Tucker, Georgia, posted on Facebook late Friday an announcement of the clerk’s firing: “To our friends and customers,” it read. “Tonight, we had an employee act improperly toward a customer. Xhale City does not tolerate this kind of behavior from its employees. When we identified the employee at fault, we fired him immediately. We’ve also spoken to the customer and apologized. We value our clients and treat them with respect and dignity, regardless of their political views.”

link

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Wookiep

I’m sorry, but that was the funniest # I’ve seen in awhile. He represented the Liberals pretty much as expected. Like a butthurt, spoiled rotten child. That idiot doesn’t have a job now I bet.

I guarantee when he’s asked at his next job interview “why did you leave your last place of work?” He’ll rant about this Incident as though he was justified. He definitely believes he was in the right and was doing the right thing.

You can tell he’s extremely thick because he thinks “Trump supporters are racists”.

The media manipulates the easily-manipulated.

This just in.

The dude's fired. Lol

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I’m sorry, but that was the funniest # I’ve seen in awhile. He represented the Liberals pretty much as expected. Like a butthurt, spoiled rotten child. That idiot doesn’t have a job now I bet.

I guarantee when he’s asked at his next job interview “why did you leave your last place of work?” He’ll rant about this Incident as though he was justified. He definitely believes he was in the right and was doing the right thing.

You can tell he’s extremely thick because he thinks “Trump supporters are racists”.

The media manipulates the easily-manipulated.

This just in.

The dude's fired. Lol

Funny a?

I bet he was flabbergasted to find out the owner didn’t agree with him. Imagine the reaction when he was fired. He’ll still be in shock months from now.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I love that so many folks have said that corporate freedom trumps individual freedom. WE LIVE IN A GREAT PLACE.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But if it was a gay person being told that he wouldn't be served because it was a Christian buisness
Hypocrisy

That's no at all the same situation. The baker didn't refuse to serve someone a product he normally sells, because they were homosexual; he refused to make something special for a homosexual wedding. In this case, the clerk refused to sell a pre-made product right off the shelves.

Apples and oranges.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977
I love that so many folks have said that corporate freedom trumps individual freedom. WE LIVE IN A GREAT PLACE.

So you think employees everywhere should just boot people for pussy hats and Trump hats, forget the freedom of business owners, and what THEY want, and worked hard for. Nah, just let any and every employee everywhere lash out and kick out everyone whom offends them? Again regardless of what the business they work for actually wants? Which is to sell products? (Sure, some companies DO have policies that boot people for politics, and they usually fail anyway). Wait, let's not leave out Twitter, Google, Facebook etc.

You call that freedom? Can you imagine how insane that would be? Sounds like you support total chaos and mayhem everywhere to me. Whatever.

PS: You sound like an angry psycho.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

At his future job interviews when he’s asked about why he left his last job at the vape-shop I imagine this loser will fly into a rant about this incident as though he was justified in his actions.

I guarantee he believes that he’s in the right and that he is a victim.

Accusing somebody of being a racist for supporting the country’s President should be reason enough for instant dismissal in every workplace. Let alone refusing service to somebody because they wear a shirt with the President’s name on it.

Cant believe the ‘reeeeeeeeeeee’ has lasted two whole years with these morons.

The same people were calling folks racist for not supporting the previous president. At this stage, when tehy scream, "racist!!", it just shows they disagree, and want to silence all opposition.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: SprocketUK

a meme turned up on my farce book this mornng :

" no one notices the provacation , everyone notices the retaliation "

these incidents do NOT happen in a vaccum

very VERY few people " just explode " for " utterly no reason "

no one has coherently explained why the guy is videoing himeslf in a vape shop yet

The video starts after the clerk is already being unreasonable, and it's pretty clear the customer started recording as a result of the clerk's behavior. If he'd been recording when he came in, you might have a point. The clerk freaked ou over his shirt. It's not he first time we've seen such behavior, either. How about the girl that stole the guy's hat on tht campus, and claimed he was supporting genocide? How about the dude that threw soda in the face of a teen, and stole his hat? How about all those physically assaulted because some intolerant Leftist decided they might have supported Trump?

Yeah, there are people who freak out, just like this clerk, with no real provocation other than their own hatred for the opinions of others.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977

You’re taking it out of perspective. But lets play that game.

By corporate we must look at who is behind it. A person, or several people who establish how they want their “corporation” is to be run based on their target audience. The people or many of, have the freedom to run their company as they please as long as it doesn’t break any laws or Constitutional Rights. They exercise the very Freedom as individuals are allowed.

Employees are not required to agree with, let alone work for any company they don’t want to, as it is their freedom to do so. The minute an employee is being paid to follow the policies of those who established them, that employee loses the right to act however they want or say whatever they want, or they risk losing employment.

Its not about corporates rights over individuals rights, its about being paid to represent a company and their values, not your own. Don’t like it then don’t work there. Very simple really.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I think a business should be able to refuse service to ANYONE for ANY REASON.

No joke.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

No joke.

So do I. And this vape business decided NOT to refuse service to MAGA guy and fired the clerk. How many times does this have to be re-hashed? Seriously? READ the Goddammed thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

No joke.

I agree with this. As long as there are no monopolies involved. People have choices. Making a cake company do something they wouldn’t normally do just because 2 people who have a sexual preference behind closed doors, which should be private anyways, is asanine.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I know.
I agree that the business should have fired that guy.
If your working for some one you should do what you were hired to do .

Only exceptions would be if your boss told you to do something criminal.

I never said I didn't think the dude in that video wasn't an emotional little #. In my view if he can't handle the politics of other people he is weak.

I don't think we should harm those that are weak but I see no logic in coddling them ether.

I came to this thread and posted those videos to show you that it isn't just people on the left who are emotionally weak.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightCall

As long as there are no monopolies involved.

Right.

Back in the day when the power was given to the government to force a business to serve everyone it was need.
Because there was a type of monopoly. To many business owners were raciest. So if you were black, jew, irish, you might not be able to buy food at all .

That is not the case today. I doubt many business would turn away paying customers no mater their beliefs even if the law was changed to give that power back to the owners.

Some would and those places wouldn't stay in business for long.

Others would turn people away and thrive simply because the people in that area agreed with them.
But that is a type of freedom that most are not ready for.
edit on 30-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I see two things wrong here.

First is this individual not adhering to the employee that has every right to refuse service.

Second is that employee losing his #....

So to put this bluntly the dude making and recording the video is in the wrong.
Any questions?

No he’s not in the wrong. The employees do not have a right to refuse service based on who someone voted for. Maybe owners do, but not employees.

This employee just caused a whole lot of problems for that store. Lil wuss !

Now Trumpers will be pouring in in droves to make their point, and wussie boy won’t be there because his sorry arse will be fired.

HAHA that's cute!
You clearly do not know how that works. You can try to stand behind whatever curtain you want but your lack of experience in this regard is showing.

I can see it in any store now when classic leftist dressed and hair parted fools exist...they are believing to be dominant till they look a real person in the eye...

Prepare to be asked on every level why it is you are the way you are....you know..your identity politics.

TURNED 180 WITH PREJUDICE.

You turned on the wrong people.....Jesus F...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm not going to veer off topic other than to say I sense something very weird from you.

I'll be checking more of your posts. G'night.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Tribalism is the worst. (sigh)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Weird times are upon us.

Yep.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I almost kind of wonder if this isn't staged, a lot of stuff on YouTube is these days.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join