It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Crazy REEEE Incident by a Lefty: This Time in a Vape Store.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Odd how in many cases it's directly akin to ODS. Obama Derangement Syndrome. Scientists are truly baffled as to the many resemblances between the two idiocies.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I know the refuse service for any reason. And those reasons are up to the establishment, not the employees. When I worked in Electronics and kicked someone out cause a hope and change hat, without management approval, furthermore if THEY didn't get corporate approval there would be serious consequences.

Keep trying to sound smart though. Lol pitiful man! Do better!

Do better?..... You are not helping your case bro.
Management approval is not needed in a case such as this. Clearly you do not or have not recently worked or managed sheeple in such and environment.

Dude got fired, how's that crow taste?

Makes you wonder what sort of employees he's given free reign to, I think.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep

I really don't understand why I am being attacked here???
Are we fighting for freedom or against?

You're not being attacked. You're just being schooled.

I think you should sit in the corner for a while and stop trying to do damage control. You don't need more holes to dig for yourself.

Now go do my bidding or I'll call corporate on your ass! LOL.

I kid, I kid. But seriously. Learn some things and get better.
Sick burn, nothing left in this thread anymore, bummer I missed out...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Especially in that fashion. Word gets around, usually very quickly.

I watched the store manager of the store where I worked go off in public, in much the same fashion, though not the same "reasons"--within five hours, the regional VP was in the store, a three hour drive from corporate, to fire him.

Local grapevine is just as fast. If not faster.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Oh well I'm sure someone will set up a gofundyourself page for this whiny brat and he'll be an overnight millionaire. Isn't that how things are handled these days?

😆... you are so right about that, and it wouldn’t surprise me a bit that he has a bunch of whiney celebrities forking out the cash. They’ll make him think he’s a hero, and he’s probably strutting around like he’s king of the libs, as we speak.

It’s actually not funny. It’s depressing.🙁

Well, where has David Hogg been lately? Sounds like they need a new show pony.

I can see situations like this making job applications far more complicated now. Adding in clauses and policies surrounding personal employee political views, etc.. what was once common sense, will now include "And NO discriminating against a customer based on your personal beliefs.".

I mean, I'm sure there is no written policy that a police officer cannot just mug someone, there is no "Under no circumstance is a police officer to mug a member of the public." yet, somehow we don't need one... Yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes.

It does not matter the provocation involved. The dude filming it could have walked in wearing nothing at all, as in starkers, and all the clerk is allowed to do, is ask him to leave, then call the cops.

Anything else leaves the business open to all manner of possible ramifications, none of them good. Lawsuits. Insurance rates rise. Those two just off the top of my head, not to mention the unbelievably bad press the store is going to receive.

That, now former, clerk was the only one in the wrong here once he decided to go all Mt. St. Helens on the customer.

The customer ain't always right, but they're always right.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Not when you're on company time, you don't.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyAnswer

There are ways to do it after puberty, but I don't recommend them, as it's painful.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Well, where has David Hogg been lately?

My guess is that his days as a useful Judas goat are done, so he's of no further use.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No no, you have it all wrong.

As an employee, he has every right to physically attack and abuse customers, make the store look bad, use racist slurs and accuse others without basis of themselves being racist, all the while being recorded in the day and age of social media. The store should have made him employee of the month.

You are obviously against freedoms and a stores right to uphold their own policy.

Also, it was a set up. The MAGA guy obviously was the aggressor as we didn't see what happened before the camera started recording. He was doing something so mean that it triggered the employee, which was the racist MAGA guys sole intent, but in his rage, he forgot what it was and never mentioned it.

/totallynotsarc

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Why does it seem like something is missing from this video?

He didn't just go off to this degree because the guy was wearing a Trump shirt, surely something happened before he started filming.

Sure it was the shirt.

Psychiatrists are studying and trying to classify the TDS phenomenon 😎

That boy is a victim of the MSM propaganda 😂

And judging by the way he screams, excessive self-pleasure and phytoestrogens.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The guy recording the vid was a 5x felon so you better believe he set up this Ginger Avenger. He was toying with him the entire time.

If you work with the public you must always act like you are being recorded because there are a lot of pricks in the world now.
edit on 29-12-2018 by Stuship because: add content

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You just know the YouTube videos are gonna be AWESOME during the next campaign, right?

Roadspikes behind Trump signs, fish hooks hidden in American flags, electrified banners etc, heaps and heaps of new MAGA clothing and accessories to easily-trigger the weak and the gutless.

And ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of them will have the liberal as the target and the liberal as the one who loses face, as per usual.

I can’t wait.
edit on 29 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Now the Vaper companies need to create a new line of MAGA/Trump rda's and squonk sets !!😎

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
First, let me say,

What the HELL is with you people and the ad hominem bickering against other users on the site? We're supposed to work together here. if someone is ill-informed or wrong, help them find the right answer, don't just fly off the rails and start name calling. You end up just looking like an idiot yourself; regardless of your superfluous "star" count.

But more importantly,

Looks like XHale City should sue this kid for damages to the company. I wouldn't be surprised to see the company flounder after this whole charade.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Looks like XHale City should sue this kid for damages to the company. I wouldn't be surprised to see the company flounder after this whole charade.

As much as I'd get personal satisfaction from seeing that happen, it wouldn't make sense. He probably still lives in his Mom's basement and was working just so he could buy a new iPhone or something. He likely doesn't have a dime to his name.

Not to mention, if I were the store owner, I wouldn't want to call attention to the fact that I was stupid enough to actually hire this idiot. I would especially not want to pay good lawyer's fees to do so.

I'd bet the owner is going to be a lot more picky vetting prospective employees concerning their political views though. Stuff like this is why some companies require social media accounts and passwords now.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Because it's the mudpit...

If the clerk was wearing a MAGA hat and the guy was somehow identified as a Muslim, would this even be discussed? Here are other examples:

Clerk: Christian - I'm defending my beliefs!
Customer: Atheist - LOL

Clerk: Baby Boomer - You are ruining the economy
Customer: LOL you did it

Clerk: Proud Boy - This is my land
Customer: Native American - LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It is the store policy to back the employee even when wrong.
If wrong then they get booted. Simple as that no questions asked. I've had to do so many times and any person with experience of this will back me up.
I am sure the MAGA hat and Trump shirt had nothing to do with this encounter. Something else transpired before he started recording.
Now again want to ask some questions?

This has to be the dumbest comment I have read in a long time. Show me proof of a single “policy” stating that a store will support and employee even if the employee is wrong?

That’s why he got fired right? They sure did support him hahahaha.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have another question, actually two. How do you know the store's policy? Do you work there?

No I do not know the store policy and hell no would I work in some stupid place like that.
Now go look up the law my dear user.

Any establishment has the right to refuse service to whomever they want.
Wake up and get used to it dude. Better that way.

Yes “establishments” do have rights, however my dear user, I suggest you re think the generlization you are stating. First of all, an employee is NOT the establishment. While yes they do represent them, they do not make the rules or policies therefore they do not have any right to act however they please based on a disagreement of opinions. Unless of course the establishment has a policy stating as such, but if they did they would get sued super fast.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Plus, claiming the MAGA hat and shirt are anything to do with anything is just pathetic.

Openly supporting the President and his vision is nothing to become upset about. CNN has lied to this moron and he’s swallowed it, like a moron.

I hope like hell EVERYONE who knows him wears MAGA regalia ALL THE TIME around him from now on.

The next six years are going to be very difficult for that guy

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join