It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Announces Plans For A House Climate Crisis Committee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I believe we should be taking better care of our ecosystem, but start first by banning jet flights .

Next, all the hot air coming out of the mouths of the climate change people is poluting our planet. Listen to the ones really interested in fixing our planet, the old environmentalists who wanted more than taxes. Now we have to deal with a group of people who want to line their pockets without actually fixing anything. If you want to stop the polution, then just increase regulations on the biggest offenders, the businesses that destroy the earth the most. The chemical companies that poison the earth so it cannot regenerate and reabsorb the carbon. Start with those making big bucks poisoning everything including humans. Then tighten regulations on businesses and tax products from other countries and here that have poor environmental standards. Tax the hell out of the ships that haul stuff across the ocean to buyers who jack the price just as high as we can make it for. Tax the cruise ships for all the wasted fuel. Leave the worker trying to make a living and stuck in traffic going to work alone. Tax the wants, not the needs.

I do not agree at all with the climate change agenda. It is corrupt and they just want to tax the working people.

Whats worse is that 98% of these people claiming that CO2 and our footprints are the problem, are worse than anyone else they rail against in their expenditure.....if they believed it they would live it

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also no, am looking for a debate about climate change.

ā˜ļøā˜ļø one of the oldest excuses for failure known to Man šŸ¤“

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I believe we should be taking better care of our ecosystem, but start first by banning jet flights .

Next, all the hot air coming out of the mouths of the climate change people is poluting our planet. Listen to the ones really interested in fixing our planet, the old environmentalists who wanted more than taxes. Now we have to deal with a group of people who want to line their pockets without actually fixing anything. If you want to stop the polution, then just increase regulations on the biggest offenders, the businesses that destroy the earth the most. The chemical companies that poison the earth so it cannot regenerate and reabsorb the carbon. Start with those making big bucks poisoning everything including humans. Then tighten regulations on businesses and tax products from other countries and here that have poor environmental standards. Tax the hell out of the ships that haul stuff across the ocean to buyers who jack the price just as high as we can make it for. Tax the cruise ships for all the wasted fuel. Leave the worker trying to make a living and stuck in traffic going to work alone. Tax the wants, not the needs.

I do not agree at all with the climate change agenda. It is corrupt and they just want to tax the working people.

Whats worse is that 98% of these people claiming that CO2 and our footprints are the problem, are worse than anyone else they rail against in their expenditure.....if they believed it they would live it

My carbon footprint is not that bad. I do not fly much and we only put about four thousand miles per year on our cars. I burn a little wood but it seems to put out less smoke than our oil furnace does, it is a non-air tight kitchen woodstove which also lowers our electricity for cooking and it reduces the amount of electricity used by the furnace.

We do not buy things we do not need anymore, but the people who are running this climate program do not care, they tax things you need and do not seem to worry about taxing things that people want.

It is a scam, it is just a way of making everyone pay more taxes, even the poor who will remain poor since they do not get an allowance for fuel or transportation. They moved all the stores to one location, far from neighborhoods. One store in our town, two in the neighboring town. The one main store, everyone has to drive to except the people in the motel next door or those shopping at the mall. We got problems that need to be fixed, stores are far from the neighborhoods these days, you cannot walk to the store anymore, that makes people fatter.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

AMEN

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

My carbon footprint is not that bad. I do not fly much and we only put about four thousand miles per year on our cars. I burn a little wood but it seems to put out less smoke than our oil furnace does, it is a non-air tight kitchen woodstove which also lowers our electricity for cooking and it reduces the amount of electricity used by the furnace.

We do not buy things we do not need anymore, but the people who are running this climate program do not care, they tax things you need and do not seem to worry about taxing things that people want.

It is a scam, it is just a way of making everyone pay more taxes, even the poor who will remain poor since they do not get an allowance for fuel or transportation. They moved all the stores to one location, far from neighborhoods. One store in our town, two in the neighboring town. The one main store, everyone has to drive to except the people in the motel next door or those shopping at the mall. We got problems that need to be fixed, stores are far from the neighborhoods these days, you cannot walk to the store anymore, that makes people fatter.

Im with you man , Amen, I think most people try....or I would like to think.....but I do know one thing, they try more than those that rail for this whole thing to tax us.....

And the whole premise is for "buying" their footprint with credits...last I checked that would be a lot like buying vegan points, eating steak every night, and investing in ranch stock businesses while promoting PETA
edit on 12/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
2019 is going to be great.

Release the memes!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
2019 is going to be great.

Release the memes!

Hah......2019 is going to bring a whole new definition of meme......muahahahaha

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe I'm living in Cloud Cuckoo Land, but I can't help but feel like the technology is already there or at the very least nearly here where clean energy shouldn't even be a debate at this point. And the only reason it is a debate is because once again two left-brain dominant factions are more concerned over who gets to control the narrative and profit from it instead of the end goal of just actually producing clean energy and protecting the environment.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just laying the ground work for:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure, as soon as they address the democrat lies RE: Russia paranoia then we'll talk. But until that is settled, it is assumed/a given that everything that comes out of their mouths is lies/hysteria.

Look at the false flag RE: Russian bots they just got caught with their pants down on.

Thing is, they know us Republicans do not and will never believe their lying Russia narrative. So who was their "false flag" targeting anyhow? Obviously over emotional and low information dem voters (not to mention lower average intelligence than us R/A's)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And posts like that are why I am not interested in a debate on the subject.

No, people like you are not interested in a debate because you can't debate it. All you do is cry "nazis, climate change deniers," and throw a temper tantrum when people don't agree with your "religion." AGW is a religion when observation proves the opposite of AGW, and when global climate models have been shown not only to be flawed, but outright wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: avgguy

Again not looking for a debate just passing a opinion and moving on.

If you disagree with me thst manmande global climate change is a threat fair enough am not looking to change your mind.

You libs are more closed minded than evangelicals were back in the 80's.

Funny stuff...blinded as bad as any group..rivalling all religious nutcases throughout history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join