It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Announces Plans For A House Climate Crisis Committee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman (soon to be "Speaker"?) Nancy Pelosi has announced the House is forming a brand new committee !!

Oh Yay !!

It's the "Climate Crisis" Committee of all things 😂

Democrats want the NWO agenda to go as planned despite all the phony crap getting exposed for the BS that it is 😎

And the IRONY of her "announcement" is she made it from Hawaii where she is vacationing for the "Shutdown" 😂

Bet she's enjoying absorbing the CO2 created by the jet she flew in 😆

NANCY PELOSI ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR A HOUSE ‘CLIMATE CRISIS’ COMMITTEE AFTER FLYING THOUSANDS OF MILES TO A HAWAIIAN RESORT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced Friday that Democrats would create a Select Committee on the Climate Crisis in 2019, which will be headed by Florida Democratic Rep. Kathy Castor.

However, Pelosi’s announcement isn’t placating the progressive wing of her party, including New York Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, supporting “Green New Deal” legislation.

“This committee, if it turns out that the rumors about it are true, sound about as useful as a screen door on a submarine,” Ocasio-Cortez spokesman Corbin Trent, told The Hill.

“As it’s portrayed it’s going to be completely incapable of solving the greatest threat to human kind,” Trent said.

"Rumors say Nancy might not get the votes for Speaker"

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They can make all the bills they want. If they don't pass the Senate or Trump veto's them it will not make any difference.

edit on 28-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Looking for any excuse to take more money from us.

I wish throat-punching was a way of saying, Good Morning" because I'd bring her breakfast every day.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is she Al Gore's bitch?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

They can make all the bills they want. If they don't pass the Senate or Trump veto's them it will not make any difference.

But But ...

Agenda 2030 !! 😂

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not a popular view on this part of the web but I believe manmade climate change is the biggest challenge facing our species so i have to say I support this.

Also no, am looking for a debate about climate change.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Not a popular view on this part of the web but I believe manmade climate change is the biggest challenge facing our species so i have to say I support this.

Yep, could possibly be but nobody is going to care if they push Carbon Credits and Carbon Tax scams which will do nothing but make rich people richer at everyone's expense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ooh, I like the sound of a throat punching committee.

Where do I sign up?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If they can do this without asking for any more money then great. I don't trust giving any more of my hard earned money to a wasteful government. They can take a long walk off a short plank.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Pelosi, who’s expected to be elected House speaker in 2019, said there’s “tremendous pressure” for Democrats to make fighting global warming a central part of their agenda in the new year.

Tremendous pressure? From whom? The Globalist Power players that want a Big Slush Fund paid for by you and me and all other American taxpayers? Yeah...Americans are a bunch of pushovers. All you have to do is tug at their heartstrings, show a few videos of polar bears isolated on a melting ice sheet, and tax the sh** out of us so we can send gazillions of $$ to some "Accord" or such. They suck on the tit of us taxpayers.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Do you drive a car or use any mode of transportation that uses fuel and oil, use electricity, own anything made of plastic, do you go out of your way to stop cows from farting, can you stop a volcano's toxic smoke? Just how much do you contribute to the cause of what you consider mankind's greatest threat.

I often find it fascinating to get different views and perspective on this subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You support the elite class taxing you to death and regulating what you can buy so that they can be driven around, fly private and amass hundred million dollar fortunes while doing it? Bless your heart

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Climate crisis committee? That does sound like something she would say. As a taxpayer I would like other things taken care of before any expenditure's go toward this committee.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Spot on.

But, people like Pelosi and Al Gore and all the other taxpayer-tit-suckers would simply pay a "carbon tax" and continue to live their good life, flying in their private jets, vacationing in exotic places they travel to in luxury, and living in their 10,000 -20,000 sq. ft. mansions (www.washingtontimes.com...) sucking up the KWh of electricity with not a care in the world.

Who or what agency would get the "carbon tax" and who would have access to that "fund"? The same people.
edit on 28-12-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

You support the elite class taxing you to death and regulating what you can buy so that they can be driven around, fly private and amass hundred million dollar fortunes while doing it? Bless your heart

And posts like that are why I am not interested in a debate on the subject.

edit on 28-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You fooled me, I thought for sure you thought it was Donald J Trump.
Wait, some how climate change is his fault, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Cool story, blog it.

Tell that to all the third world sh#tholes that refuse to clean up their countries, and continue to spew co2. I'm sure sure the US and the other western countries have done their part to offset some of the pollution, but it doesn't help when everybody else doesn't do their part, and we're forced to pay for it through carbon taxes.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The truth you mean? Have a gander at Pelosi’s networth and then tell me how much she cares about climate change. Oh by the way

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I have two questions
1. how did her party win the lower house without wide spread vote stacking
2. surely, you don't let these bloody things breed
don't worry though the labour party down here in stuffed ups ville.
er aussie
is just as bloody rabid

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Again not looking for a debate just passing a opinion and moving on.

If you disagree with me thst manmande global climate change is a threat fair enough am not looking to change your mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join